*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1985383-To-Be-A-Weapon-Loki-X-Reader-Ch-1
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1985383
Part 2 of To Be A Weapon.
To Be A Weapon (Loki X Reader)



~Chapter 1~





“Loki!” Thor Odinson rushed into the living room of Stark Tower. Loki was currently lounging on the couch, reading Shakespeare.



Looking up, Thor’s adopted younger brother groaned, and marking his place, he closed his book and turned to face the god of thunder. “What is it, Thor?”



“I’ve come to shake your hand, brother. Aren’t you pleased that you are finally a member of the Avengers?”



Rolling his eyes, the mischief-maker sarcastically responded, “Oh, I’m sorry. Were you hoping that I would be bouncing off the walls of this tower with joy?”



Thor laughed. “Come now, Loki. It wouldn’t kill you to at least smile.”



Loki Laufeyson just kept looking at his brother with a stoic expression on his face.



Thor, ignoring his brother’s indifference, kept rambling on. “Can you fathom the fact, that just seven months ago, our companions were so reluctant to let you stay in the tower? Yet now, we have banded together in brotherhood! Well… and then there’s Lady Natasha.”



Loki frowned. “Yes. I recall Lady Natasha throwing a cell phone at me when we first arrived…”



Thor chuckled. “Well, you have to admit Loki, it was fairly amusing.”



Overhearing the conversation, Tony Stark walked into the room. “Not really amusing at all. That was my phone, actually. My brand new phone. Not cool. J.A.R.V.I.S. just finished loading all my contacts. Do you know how many contacts I have?”



Smiling, Thor yelled, “Ah! Hello, Man of Iron!”



Flinching, Tony covered his ears. “Hey, Point Break. What happened to, ‘using our indoor voices?’”



The god of thunder frowned. “My ‘voice of indoors’ still eludes me.”



Loki face palmed. “You idiot. That’s not…” He sighed. “Never mind…”



Suddenly, Steve Rodgers walked into the room, fiddling with an iPad. “Excuse me. Can you guys help me with this pad thing? I’m still not sure how some of this new technology works. And what time does our meeting begin? Maybe someone can help me while we wait.”



Tony smirked. “Aww~ Does Capsicle need help?”



Steve gave Tony an impatient glare.



Looking up, Tony notices Bruce Banner, joining them with a large cup of coffee in hand. “Hey there, Big Guy! How’s my science bro doing?”



Sighing, the scientist rubbed his eyes with his free hand. “Not now, Tony. I just woke up…”



The billionaire playboy put his hands up in the air in mock surrender. “Okay, okay.”



Loki sighed and spoke up. “Can I please return to reading my book in peace?”



Turning to face the trickster with a smirk, Tony responded “Nope! Sorry, Reindeer Games.”



The god of mischief glared at Tony for using that nickname, which he hated.



Steve, still struggling with the iPad, turned to face Bruce. “Doctor Banner? Do you know how to work this thing? I would be really grateful if you could help me.”



Nodding, Bruce took the iPad and sat down on the second couch with Steve, showing him the basics on how to use it.



Moments later, Clint Barton walked in with Natasha Romanoff.



Loki tossed his book to the floor in frustration. “Is this parade about over? All I wanted to do was read in peace…”



Ignoring Loki, Thor turned to greet them with a grin. “Greetings Lady Natasha and Agent Barton!”



Tony laughed. “Agent Romanoff, a lady? Ha!”



Clint turned to glare at Tony. “Can it, Stark.”



Tony frowned. “Aw, c’mon! Even Banner agrees with me!” He turned his head to face his fellow scientist. “Right, Bruce?”



Everyone looked expectantly at Bruce, waiting for his reply.



Looking up from the iPad in his hands, Bruce said, “No comment.”



Thor, clearing his throat, spoke up. “Let the meeting commence! There is word from Heimdall on Asdard of a gifted young woman here on Midgard that may be a threat if she is not found and brought under our protection.”



Clint frowned a little. “Well, what’s so special about her?”



“It is said that she has power over all the elements in nature, including the weather. Our enemies are always searching for ways to reign supreme over all the Nine Realms. I think it is best if we find her first.”



Steve raised an eyebrow. “Do your enemies know about her? Does S.H.I.E.L.D. know about this?”



Thor shook his head. “Nay. I wished to speak with you, my brothers, before alerting S.H.I.E.L.D. of her existence. As far as our enemies go, it may be best to assume that they do.”



Loki, forgetting about his book, looked up at his brother. “Does Heimdall know where this woman can be found?”



Nodding, Thor replied, “Yes. He saw her alone in a forest that is just north of New York City, not far from here.”



Smirking, Tony said, “Well everyone, looks like we’re going hiking!”
© Copyright 2014 Smhhhhhh (starfallgal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1985383-To-Be-A-Weapon-Loki-X-Reader-Ch-1