*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1985666-Scream
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Dark · #1985666
something i just wrote up the song Screams by IAMX inspired me to write this
Every night she closed her eyes,every night she turned away, afraid to face thoughs dark eyes that stared down at her. When the sex dripped on her lips mixed with teardrops she began to scream, like a victim for the first time. Shes changed, if you look into her eyes the light and joy for life is no longer there, there black and hollow.
She cant trust nobody.
To calm her fears she crawls home to a dark place where the wolves can takeover her and feed on her remains.
As she grows she finds pleasure in the skin soaked, the glory, and the cocaine. Shes to far gone to find herself no love will sail her over this dirty ocean if she returned she only returns to pay.
Shes not happy but she keeps company over every night to numb the pain.
As she lays asleep she hears."Wake up daddy's little girl." When she opens her eyes she screams in fear and pain and as all her horrid memories and nightmares start to stream down her face she crawls into his arms giving and showing him everything shes done.He doesn't say a word and as she lightly feels his touch she slowly drifts away back to were shes only safe.
© Copyright 2014 camillie225 (camillie225 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1985666-Scream