*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1986332-Fire-Moon
Rated: E · Short Story · Contest · #1986332
The first coming of the Fire Moon
Fire Moon


There has been a legend passed down from generation to generation about a rare event taking place tonight. None, who are here in this place have experienced this, we have only heard the stories from others who have come to visit and have left us. Many of us have been here in this other world, a long, long time in this place which is so different from the planet Earth; I have been told I am dead which I do not believe is true because if I were dead, I would remember my passing and all I remember is I was on Earth and then I was here, death could not be this easy. The time has come for the great reincarnation ceremony for the chosen one to come to power.

The story reads like this, a long, long, time ago when there was peace on the Earth and the humans roamed with the animals in the wild Garden of Eden which covered the entire planet. Everything was lush and the humans lived within the Law of Abundance. Everything came from the creation of the Creator and because of this there was no need to worry about where food, shelter, and water would come from because they were everywhere. There was no war, no pain, and no suffering; this is a very different time where very few experience the joy of this life. After a period of time the humans decided that they had enough power to live their life without the guidance of the Creator; they believed they learned everything they could since their learning began to stagnant. All four humans made a pact with each other to walk away from the Creator. When the Creator saw what happened she still loved her children and was saddened that they had decided through the Law of Free Will to be on their own; she did this out of love. Knowing this would eventually happen Creator decided to allow a spirit from the spirit world to reincarnate every fire moon; the chosen one would go back to Earth and bring the message of love, truth, and peace, the humans would have a choice to continue living as they do and face the consequences of their choices or change and become more loving.

"Sierra, come quickly. Hurry, there is not much time. Have you been told yet what is to come?"

"No, I have no idea," Sierra says puzzled, wondering what could be happening. Natasha looks a bit out of sorts.

"The fire moon is coming and you have been chosen by the Creator I have been told to fetch you."

"You mean that story...is true?"

"Yes, yes. Now go on! You should not keep everyone waiting. They are all waiting for you."

Sierra arrived at the meeting place with the waiting women who greeted her. Curious about what is going to happen next, a voice spoke in her head, "Sierra, my darling child, hear my words for they are for you and you alone. If you need to speak to me please do so in your heart I will hear you, this information is for you and only you. I have chosen you my dear to return to Earth because out of all my children you have the most love in your heart. Within the Law of Free Will you do have the freedom to decline this new journey. What is your choice?"

"I accept, Creator."

"Good. You will be transformed to the planet Earth shortly. I do have to warn you the planet is very different from the last time you were there. There is pain, torture, wars, suffering, and there is fighting among the races and genders. You will not go there forcing anyone to change. You are going to be an example of love and through Free Will if anyone wills it they can change. This will be an extremely difficult and dangerous task; I believe you are up for the challenge. One of the greatest damage is between the female and the male; I purposely created my children in those forms so they would have a soul mate. So far no one knows this and you will be the first. At the time of your creation called the incarnation, I split the soul in two halves, one half is born first and then the other half is born at a later time. I have created in each soul a longing which can be developed to find the other half. Once this longing part of the soul is activated when you find your other half you will be complete as one soul, living your life together forever. This is the second greatest love you will experience."

"Creator, what is the first?"

"Love for me. You will have guides to help you on your path and you will have many teachers. Remember this you know my laws of the Universe if you live your life by them everything will go well, if you forget this, things can get, interesting. The time has come, Sierra. Say goodbye, you will be leaving shortly."

"Thank you Creator for everything."

"Sierra! Sierra!" Natasha looks sternly at Sierra.

Looking around dazed and confused Sierra says, "Yes. I am sorry I didn't hear what you were saying."

"Please, pay attention. You have always been a dreamer I have no idea why Creator chose you. Now stand in the middle of this circle we have made. The Fire Moon is directly overhead and will shine a beam directly on you and you will be here no more. We love you sister and pray you will do the things the Creator asks of you."

The red beam shone directly onto Sierra and the women saw the most amazing colours that kept shining bright and brighter until there was nothing left. This is the first Fire Moon ever experienced and the women were mesmerized by the experience; they were left in awe and wonder.

© Copyright 2014 TJ Marie (snow_hawk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1986332-Fire-Moon