*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1986439-Attack-of-the-Giantess
Rated: · Other · Other · #1986439
a mysterious giantess attacks new york city and then the world growing as she does so
Attack of the Giantess
By dtothetwo

12 feet tall – civilians

a busy afternoon in downtown Manhattan, people hurrying too and fro rushing to get their business accomplished before bedtime in the city that never sleeps. the sun is shining and the birds are chirping but no one notices. a 12 foot blonde crashes through a window and everyone notices. looking inside a trail of destruction leads from some back offices through the lobby and outside onto the pavement where she stands. perfect pouty lips, blazingly blue almond shaped eyes, a perfect leonine nose, high forehead and long straight platinum blonde hair; she is absolutely gorgeous.

'are you alright miss...' a man in a blue suit steps forward as she stands there panting, body covered in small cuts from the plate glass she just demolished.

she looks around at eye level and then pans down to see him stepping forward from the crowd of curious onlookers. a smile crosses her face. her foot lashes out catching him flush across the chest and knocking him to the ground effortlessly. a cry erupts from the crowd as she leaps into the air and comes crashing down on her butt onto his helpless form snapping his ribcage under her perfect ass and killing him instantly. for a second no one moves and then all at once everyone does, the crowd begins to scatter in every direction all screaming all panicking before the rage of this mini giantess. she looks down between her legs at the face of the dead man who she has just squashed, grinding her ass into his ruined form she savors her power, her new-found might. she leaps to her feet and rushes forward, she kicks another man in the back and he falls face-first to the hot concrete below. he rolls over and looks up in terror at the towering goddess standing over him; long silky bare legs, a perfect hourglass figure clad only in plain grey panties and a sports bra that shows off her massive double d tits. seeing him eying her tits she decides his fate in an instant.

'you like these eh little man?' she moans playfully and runs her hands over her flat stomach and up to the heavy swell of her bosom.

'well then today is your lucky day because you get to have them, and all of the rest of me too, hope you can handle it...'

she throws herself down on-top of him, straddling his tiny form and slamming her enormous breasts down across his face, enveloping him. he begins to struggle weakly, but she is pinning him completely, her weight too much for him to bear, she begins to press her tits down into his face, suffocating him, cutting off his supply of precious oxygen, drowning him in her womanly charms, her very ample charms... she savors the last of his struggles as he succumbs to the power of her cleavage, breathing out his last breath into it and filling her with the exultant rush of power she'd been craving all her life, craving and denied, until now...

when she finally looks up the street is deserted, abandoned cars sit still running and newspapers blow across the hot asphalt unlooked after. the sound of sirens greet her ears in the distance and soon she sees flashing lights. standing back up she sees officers advancing on her with pistols drawn.

'freeze!' a man in a police uniform and sunglasses yells up at her from almost a block away

'stop or we'll shoot!'


24 feet tall – police

closing her eyes and clenching her teeth her form stiffens as if flexing all of her muscles at once, or calling upon some unknown and otherworldy energy; then she begins to grow.

BLAM!

BLAM!

BLAM!

The police open fire as her head rises up towards the telephone poles, but it's too late, maybe at 12 feet handguns could have brought her down but at this size they are a mere annoyance. she steps forward quickly closing the distance between herself and the officers and brings her foot crashing down on the body of the first. he is slammed to the ground and pinned beneath her massive sole which is as long as his entire torso, soon her crushing weight comes to bear down on him and he lets out a horrified scream. his lungs collapse and ribcage bursts as she grinds her massive, beautiful, foot down onto the helpless policeman.

BLAM!

BLAM!

BLAM!

she looks up at the remaining officers and a vicious smile crosses her face she begins to advance again towards the next officer.

'fall back!' calls the black haired man in police garb terror streaking his voice as he turns and runs as fast as his tiny legs can carry him, but not fast enough...

as the remaining police fall back she reaches out and picks up the large powerfully built man as easily as you would a child, turning him to face her she locks him into a tight bearhug, his face cushioned between her gorgeous breasts.

'ahhh!!!' he cries out as his muscled body tenses in resistance

she slowly applies the pressure from her now massive arms watching the look on his face as he realizes this delicately built woman is going to crush him to death and there is nothing he can do about it. slowly, inch by inch, she increases the pressure, tightening her squeeze, first his arms are forced to his sides and then slowly, oh so slowly, his chest begins to compress, he has no air left to scream by the time it is done but the look on his face says it all and she can hardly get enough of it! finally his face falls forward, obscured by her colossal endowments, resting against the soft flesh of her bosom. she drops him casually, discarded as a broken toy, no longer amusing.

the screech of tires alerts her to a black truck pulling up behind the abandoned police cars. on its side is written in black letters; S.W.A.T.


48 feet tall – SWAT


men in black body armour pour forth from the vans in tight military formation, assault rifles cradled lovingly in their arms and then gripped tightly as brought to bear

BLAM!BLAM!BLAM!

BLAM!BLAM!BLAM!

BLAM!BLAM!BLAM!

but again its too late... she now towers above the power lines and the poor officers reach only to her knees... their high powered rifles cause no damage. she sneers at them already becoming bored with men and their guns, she strides forward and they panic falling back into the black van. the driver fumbles to reignite the engine and just as he does he sees her two huge feet land in front of the car blocking his escape. he looks up and sees her looking over her shoulder, blonde hair streaming about her face, she sticks out her enormous ass and wiggles it at him playfully. he panics knowing what is next and bails out the side door just as he huge booty comes crashing down caving in the front of his SWAT van. he looks up at her from the pavement hearing the screams and cries of fear from the rear of the van. she stands up and then immediately comes crashing down again, the screams are much fewer this time as the van has become molded to her generous derriere.

'you bitch!' the officer roars at her, he draws his sidearm and begins firing impotently into her huge body

BLAM!

BLAM!

SQUISH!

without even bothering to stand she slams her foot down on-top of him destroying his legs and leaving him to grapple with her massive toes as she slowly lowers them over his face to finish him off, suffocating him beneath their pungent beauty. his struggles are all too brief.

BOOM!

a car next to her explodes as if struck by a tank shell. and indeed as she looks up she sees a whole formation of them coming. plowing parked cars aside with impunity to reach her.

96 feet tall – the national guard


as she rose to meet this new threat she grew again, now the space between skyscrappers was hardly enough to contain her, the power lines were only waist high and each tank seemed the size of a huge tortoise, only faster and with a cannon mounted on top. for the first time she turned and fled. a second car exploded near her as she dashed around a corner and bent over to pick up some ammunition of her own...

'be careful men' the tank commander said into his headset radio 'when she comes back around the corner be ready to blast her, and if she doesn't come to us get ready to play hide and seek with this bitch' a chuckle sounded across the band and then a volvo landed on his tank

BOOM!

she ducked back behind the building giggling as the tank exploded then dashed off to find more toys, this new game was fun! as the remaining two tanks rounded the corner their turrets were trained and ready to fire, but she wasn't there...

'okay advance to the next intersection, you take the right side and i'll take the left if she's still not in sight we'll sit and wait for the choppers. roger that?'

'roger'

the tanks crawled forward plowing parked cars to the side or just running them over completely, both gunners tense and hot inside their steel contraptions. as they came into the intersection one barrel swung left and the other right but still she was nowhere to be seen...

SQUISH!BOOM!

she dropped from her perch on the seven story building and came crashing down ass first with all of her weight onto the tank pointing its gun to the left, not only was the tank flattened, but the pavement beneath crumbled away destroying the street. the second tank's turret swung around trying desperately to train on the new target directly behind it but she casually grabbed hold of the barrel and bent it backwards to point back at its own turret. now she stood up, ruined tank parts raining down from where they're become stuck to the bare flesh of her ass and legs, and picked up the second tank. no easy feat that even at a hundred feet tall, the tank was almost solid metal and she found herself straining mightily against the challenge, but soon she had the rolling cannon hoisted high above her head.

'have a safe flight boys!' she grunted as she hurled the armored vehicle into the bay

the tremendous splash of water left her skin glistening in the afternoon light and she smiled at its coolness while she watched the tank sink beneath the glistening water and the bubbles slowly subside, no one swam up to the surface.

her smile was interrupted by a distant buzzing sound as helicopters crested the horizon over the bay in front of her...


192 feet tall – she has a hostage


shuddering again her height redoubled itself as she rushed through the streets seeking to lose herself in the steel and glass canyons of the big apple, completely heedless of the innocents being crushed under her now massive soles as she ran.

one she was convinced they would have a hard time finding her let alone targeting her she decided it was worth a shot to try to get the high ground on them, at least until she was simply looking down on them anyways, as she hoped would be inevitable if her growth continued unchecked...

for the first time in her dash through the crowded city streets she looked and at the mobs and masses of screaming mini men trying desperately to flee from her huge feet, which were now caked in the blood of those whom she hadn't directed such attentions towards. selecting a man in a suit at random from the throng she lifted him up to her face and addressed him...

'ah my little hostage, welcome aboard, hope you're not afraid of heights' a girlish giggle followed as she redirected herself towards the biggest building she could find...


***

'any sign of her red leader?'

'negative red five, it looks like she's smarter than we... wait a minute...'

BOOM!

red leader disappeared with a crash of grinding metal as the top of the empire state building tipped over onto his rotors interrupting his flight over the spiraling cityscape that reflected in the mid afternoon light, largely unaware of the doom which was about to befall it.

'there she is! on the empire state building! just like god damned queen kong!'

'stow the chatter red five! move in with vulcans and take her out!'

'negative red two she has a hostage...'

***

the gargantuan woman squeezed her tits together mockingly, pointing her breasts in the direction of the hovering choppers with her tiny prisoner wedged firmly between them, what little of his flesh was visible between her monstrous mamaries was beginning to turn purple from oxygen deprivation as his head was caught in her cleavage, breast-flesh smothering his face and preventing him from drawing a breath.

finally she felt the next rush come over her... her tiny victim popped like a grape, leaving only a small smear of blood on the inside of her tits as she doubled in size again, crushing his body between their new titanic girth.


384 feet tall – building butt crush

'she's killed her hostage! open fire!'

but it was too late, with her new height she also had new reach, and the giantess launched herself into the air from her perch atop the empire state building, windmilling her arms wildly through the formation of attack choppers sent to put an end to her menace. she only struck one of them with her huge hand, knocking it sideways in a deadly spin-out, but her long blonde hair proved deadly to another as it became tangled in the delicate rotors of the small vessel, the locks of her blonde hair proved to be made of sterner stuff than the spun gold they resembled as the rotor blades tore themselves apart trying to give her a trim. two choppers rotor-less and a third, being blinded by the long wisps of hair, collided with one of its fellows, making a total of three helicopters spiraling down to crash onto the roofs of the buildings below.

even at her new height of near 400 feet tall the leap from the empire state building would have been dangerous, had her trajectory carried her to the ground, but as it was she slammed down ass-first onto a tall skyscraper using it as a landing cushion for her monstrous booty. to her delight, and the terror of everyone watching the news at home, the building was unable to cope with her weight and she found herself riding it to the ground as it collapsed underneath her, flattened like a cardboard box.

she found herself sitting in a cloud of smoke and dust in a newly opened space in the new york city skyline, unable to contain herself she began howling with laughter and rubbing her sore bum

'ahahahahahaha that was so much fun! i can't wait till i get even BIGGER!!!'

and as if on cue she began to expand again...


768 feet tall – more tanks

she found herself sitting in the rubble of the skyscraper laughing with glee as she watched her legs stretch out in front of her, and they stretched further and further as the seconds passed, similarly she found herself gazing into an office window, making eye contact with the tiny man who had spilled his coffee on his shirt when the building next to his had been sat on by the playful giantess. as she grew her view into the office changed, she soon found herself looking down on the man, then squinting into the office at a low angle, and finally she lost sight of him as she reached her new height, just shy of 800ft tall!

standing up she now found her head of long blonde locks reached above many of the surrounding buildings, affording a wonderful view of the city...

BLAM!BOOM! CRASH!

she was sent flying backwards and off balance by a tank shell exploding in her face! her massive booty came crashing down on a small office building caving in the roof, shattering the steel girders and crushing everyone inside into a bloody pulp in an instant.

'Grrr... if that's how you guys wanna play, then so be it!' she yelled, blinking back tears

she pulled herself to her feet again and immediately set off sprinting towards the row of tanks advancing down the street towards her

STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

BLAM!BOOM! BLAM!BOOM! BLAM!BOOM!

he tanks fired in sequence trying to co-ordinate their shots so she couldn't zig away from one shell without zagging into another one, and indeed one of the missiles did explode against her huge swaying breasts but she only howled in pain and rage and pressed onwards, flattening cars and people like in her mad dash to destroy her attackers

STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! SPLAT!BOOM!

she landed her foot on the lead tank, crumpling it like a soda can and then launched herself through the air crashing down chest first, slamming her breasts into the ground and demolishing another tank under her heaving bosoms.

SPLAT!boom!

the explosion was muffled by tons of squishy breast-flesh. now she found herself shuddering again as she rose to her feet...

1,536 feet tall – copter tit crush
Skyscraper

the sole surviving helicopter pilot looked on in panic as the blonde bombshell began to grow again, he had been hovering over the tanks when she flattened them and was now well above her head, but she started to shudder and grow, and grow and shudder, and he soon found the window of his cockpit filled with a view of her perfect perky breasts, tank parts and red blood stains still mashed into the soft white skin. he looked up and for a split second had a perfect view of her face framed between the two huge mammaries...

SPLAT!boom!

she smashed her tits together, and the helicopter disappeared between them, once again the explosion was muffled, and she moaned in pleasure at the sensation as she continued to mash her breasts together, standing triumphantly over the fleet of tanks which had been sent to destroy her.

as she opened her eyes she found herself looking out across the bay at the giant steel shapes of a fleet of battleships sailing towards the docks. apparently the powers that be had decided to escalate the threat response once again...

'hmmm... it's hot in the city today! i think i'll go for a swim!'

she smirked as she strode past the empire state building, feeling proud of the fact that she now stood noticeable taller than it. and as she strode into the hudson she found it was indeed cold and refreshing but not nearly as deep as she might have thought, she sank only in to her knees as she looked out at the battleships cruising towards her at thigh height. taking a deep breath she plunged under the waterline and swam along the bottom doing her best to stay submerged, only her ass protruding slightly now and then and breaking the surface to give a hint as to her location.

3,072 feet tall – battleship butt crush
Cloud layer

'i need sonar contact for the torpedoes dammit!' screamed the captain, a layer of sweat coating his red face, fear seeping into his voice

'sir the sonar is going haywire! some kind of underwater turbulence...'

'what you mean like might be caused by her whole 'shaking and shuddering' bit when she grows?'

'oh my god... the increase in mass under the water... the displacement would create just this kind of turbulence!'

SPLOOSH!

an enormous head of blonde hair broke the surface sending waves to rock the battle group, then a long slender neck, but what finally toppled the closest ship over was the swell of her enormous breasts breaking water, as the two huge tits bobbed up in the water the resulting wave swamped the deck and the sailors' world titled sideways as the big cruiser was knocked onto its side.

'oops! sorry boys!' giggled the huge girl as she lifted herself from the bay

a wall of flat, tanned abs passed by the struggling seamen and then she lifted her right leg and swung it out over the ship, the shadow of her body falling over their lives... then she say on the ship. pulling it to the bottom instantly, pinning it to the seabed, and crushing its hull with her prodigious weight.

'heheheheh the bubbles tickle!' she laughed as the air trapped in the destroyed ship raced to the surface, caressing her curvaceous body and bringing sailors to the surface with it, to leave them bobbing in her wake and treading water in a fearful panic


1.16 miles feet tall – cruiser crew vore

more waves and more turbulence as the other ships on either side of her were caught up in her newest growth spurt, neither capsized this time as their companion-vessel had only moments ago however.

'always liked playing with rubber duckys' she said lifting one of the ship out of the water

the navy crews fell to the deck and slid up against the forward bulkhead as she tilted the ship dangerously, then they started to slide along the wall, she was tipping them over the side! and into her mouth!

'mmmm seafood! my favourite!'

holding the cruiser in both hands she poured the crew overboard to tumble through the air into her waiting maw, past her plump pink lips onto her hot red tongue and then swallowed down to the depths of her light-less belly. the remaining ship in the formation was forced to watch as she sent their comrades to meet their doom in the hot pit of stomach acid that was her gut. hundreds of men were soon treading water and screaming inside of her belly, coated in her saliva from the slide down her throat and waiting for the acid to dilute into the sea water and strip their bones bare! having finished her repast she casually tossed the cruiser into the city

BOOM!

'mmm seconds!' she said reaching for the remaining ship


2.32 miles tall –destroyer vore

reaching out now across the bay she scooped up the remaining ship in both hands as the crew on deck, who had seen what happened to their allies, began panicking, throwing themselves overboard or firing on her with weapons now far too small to do any real damage. as she watched this scene play out in amusement she felt another growth spurt come over her

'ooohhhh! ooohhh yeahhh!' she moaned again, biting her lip and closing her eyes against the orgasmis waves of pleasure each size increase brought upon her.

when she opened her eyes she found the ship in her hands had seemingly shrunk, it had been the smallest ship anyways, but now it rested in the palm of her hands...

'well i said i wanted seconds right?' she grinned down on the tiny vessel licking her lips

she carefully brought the entire boat up to her lips, holding it out before her gaping jaws, she slowly lowered it onto her wet tongue and sucked it into her mouth with a slight *slurp*, rocking it back and forth on her tongue a few times, a violent experience for the crew, she prepared her palette and then

GULP!

the ship went on a wild nightmare ride down her esophagus before dropping down into the pool of stomach acid in her belly with a *plop* miraculously the ship was right-side-up, floating now in a sea of screaming men desperately trying to swim to the new boat before her stomach acid ate its way through their skin and dissolved them alive.

'mmm that was good!' she said to herself rubbing her toned stomach, then she froze for just a second, and emitted a mighty belch! the sound of it echoing around the little ship inside of her, before she began to pat her belly again, all the more appreciatively and enthusiastically.

'what's for desert?'

4.65 miles tall –

9.30 miles tall –

18.61 miles tall –

37.23 miles tall –

74.47 miles tall –

148.94 miles tall –

297.89 miles tall –

595.78 miles tall –

1,191.56 miles tall –

2,383.12 miles tall –

4,766.25 miles tall –

9,532.50 miles tall –

1,9065.01 miles tall –

38,130.03 miles tall –

76,260.07 miles tall –
moon vore

152,520.4 miles tall –

305,040.29 miles tall –
earth vore
© Copyright 2014 dtothetwo (dotthetwo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1986439-Attack-of-the-Giantess