*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1986638-Slender-Man-Retold-Roxys-Diary
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1986638
A fanfic that brings forward a new version of the famous Slenderman Creepypasta.
This is a fan created story. It does not follow the original storyline but creates a new version of it, explaining things differently

I often went for a walk in a forest close to my house.
Of course the place had its ghost stories but it never seemed like an odd place to me.
Yea you can hear the “Until” coming he?
Well… Until I found a weird book…

I was visiting my favorite spot of the forest, the burned down cabin.
When I found the dairy of a young girl.
On the first page you could read she titled it: “Roxy’s Look At Life”
Out of pure curiosity I started reading a couple of pages.
Most of it was about teen gossip but after a couple of pages her writings became more disturbing…


I’m having the dreams again.
Everything has been going so well lately. why now?
I haven’t wrote about him yet, but when I was little my father had a friend Matthew.
They often went hunting together.
He was a nice guy and sometimes gave me candy behind my parent’s back.
Back in those days I wished he was my dad.
One afternoon he came to pick me up at school. Told me my parents were busy with something.
I got in his car and he seemed nervous for some reason.
After a couple of minutes I noticed we were going the wrong way.
I asked him why..
“Shut UP” he yelled continued by a gruesome smile.
He brought me to their old hunting cabin in the middle of the forest.
And..


I couldn’t believe what is was reading, what happened to this girl…
I decided to skip this part because it was too detailed.


I couldn’t stop screaming for help as he kept hitting me and told me to shut my mouth.
Suddenly I heard my father’s voice.
“Matthew! What are you doing?” he asked why he was trying to open the locked door.
“Daddy help!” I yelled.
Then he kicked in the door and saw me laying naked in the couch.
“You bastard!” he roared while he hit Matthew in the face.
The man fell down on the table.
My father then took him by the back of his hair and held his face in the fireplace.
Matthew struggled to get loose while his face melted and all he could do was scream out the pain.
The fire lashed onto his clothes and my father let him go.
He rolled over the floor trying to extinguish the flames. Lighting the wooden cottage on fire.
My father and I ran out of the cabin and by the time help arrived you couldn’t even recognize Matthew anymore. They managed to save the rapist and brought him to the hospital…
We’ve never heard of him again.
I’ve been having dreams about him thought.
Imagining how he looks with the white bandages around his head.
Every dream I am running away from him while black tentacles emerge from his black suit.

Roxy


She finished putting her name underneath the story she wrote that day.
But there was more to it.
On the next page she wrote..


I couldn't take these dreams anymore, so I went to the hospital today asking around if anyone remembers Matthew.
There was one woman who responded.
“Like I would ever forget that guy. That man was insane, spluttering Latin words all day.
He even made one of the nurses insane”
I asked what she meant by that.
“Well there was a nurse, Heidi. Who took care of him most of the time.
After a couple of days she started talking to me and the other nurses about him.
Saying she heard him make a deal with Satan.
After a week or two she fell into complete madness.
She claimed to have seen arms coming out of his back.
She got fired soon after that.
And the man himself disappeared without anyone knowing..
Stole an old man’s suite. And took off.”
After that conversation I ran out of the hospital, crying.

Roxy


This had to be a joke. It sounded like some kind of prank story.
I was skeptical as I read the last page.


It’s been a couple of days and I haven’t been able to sleep.
I’m sneaking out of the house tonight.
I need to go back to the cabin. I’m getting some kind of feeling that it will make things right.
I know it’s strange but if my heart says something I got to follow it… Right?


This time her name was written over the full scale of the rest of the page like one big autograph.
But the creepy thing was that there was blood on the page, like she went over it with a bleeding finger.
It looked like a big P in front of her autograph. PRoxy?
I wish I could tell you more but the next eight pages were ripped out of the diary.
I tried to color the page behind the ripped ones with a pencil.
As a result I got a picture of a faceless man in a suite. With the words: “Leave Me Alone”.

I went back to the cabin that day. Letting it sink in.
My heart started pounding when I heard the noise of the autumn leafs getting pushed up by the wind.
I could help but believe what I read.
And I’ve ever been in that forest since.



I’m from Belgium and I normally speak Dutch, if there are any mistakes in this story please notify me.
Special thanks if you read it till the end, and let me know what you think of it



© Copyright 2014 The 5th Winter (thefifthwinter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1986638-Slender-Man-Retold-Roxys-Diary