*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1986832-Demons-dont-sleep-part-2
by Tverse
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Death · #1986832
Kalo and Kid prepare to battle Madusa.
Chapter 3

This was not going well.Kid was the great lord, Death's son! But Kalo was practically a god, himself! Not as powerful as his father,of course.

"Kid! Where's your head at? The witch is IN the plant."

Kalo studied Kid for a moment.

"Don't worry, I won't let Madusa turn you into stone, k?Now let's get a move on, shall we?"

Kalo walked in as if he owned the place.

"Hello!? Any witches home!?

Kid raised an eyebrow at Kalo.

"You're being awfully casual...and loud about this, don't you think?"

"You're no fun."

"Fun?"Kid said right before he slammed face-first into a wall.

Thud!

The wall had a small crack on it.

Kalo pulled what looked like brass knuckles out of his pocket.Brass knuckles with spikes.He punched the wall with all his might and bricks came falling down.

"When will you stop surprising me?

"When I fell like it!"

"You should meet my friend Black*Star.You'd love him.

Kalo raised an eyebrow, forgetting to pay attention to what was in front him.This time, Kalo slammed into a wall...or at least, he thought it was a wall.

"Oh shiz..."

Chapter 4

'Oh shiz' was the only thing Kalo had managed to say before he made a rookie mistake and looked at Madusa, right in her eyes.Then he turned into stone...no...wait...he turned into a hammer.A long-cross shaped hammer.

"You're a weapon!?"

"No, I'm a demon weapon.And you are a miester, correct?"

"What are you getting at, Kalo.I don't think our soul wavelengths match."

"Just pick me up already!"

Madusa stood there, dumbfounded.She was strictly from Greek mythology and she didn't know a thing about the Soul Eater universe.So when she saw her 'victim' turn into a weapon rather than a stone statue, she just assumed the gods had desided to curse her...again.

"Okay,I'll try."

Kid had absolutely no idea why he didn't bring Liz and Patty with him...oh, because Liz had gotten a cut from a older mission which showed in her pistol form as a chip on the side of the barrel.This was not symmetrical at all.

Kid picked up Kalo and swung him at Madusa.He clocked her upside her head with a massive blow.But then the hammer was stuck next to her head.

"What the?!"

Kid finally got the hammer out of the gorgon's head.It appeared that the hammer had spikes at the ends.One spike got lodged into the poor thing.She fell to the floor and blood poured from her head.

"The witch has left the hut..."

Then, she finally evaporated into ashes.

"Shiz!The damn witch is gone!But we did a good job, huh?"

Kalo transformed back into his human form and prepared for a high five.Kid simply walked past him to the exit.

"Don't leave me hanging!"
© Copyright 2014 Tverse (blazedboyadaza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1986832-Demons-dont-sleep-part-2