*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1987018-Jingling-Tinkling
Rated: E · Other · Animal · #1987018
The newest gadget for dogs
I am never going to be able to keep up with all the new gadgets for dogs and any other animal for that matter. I took our dog Buddy for a walk this morning and a few people laughed at him. "Is that a dog?" Oh how cute!*RollEyes*

I am sure Buddy was thinking you have not seen anything yet. You have not seen my Jingling fool proof tinkle bell. I have never seen anything like it either and I doubt I ever will. You hang this funny looking jingler on the door and train the dog to jingle it every time that he has to go tinkle or I guess poop too. I have to draw the line somewhere. This thing has black spots on a light brown background. It could have been skinned off a ferocious cat. Maybe that is the whole point of it. Sharon told me she has it all under control and she wants me to leave her and Buddy alone as they make this new fangled gadget work.*FacePalm*

So here I sit. I hope I never have to take advantage of this technology. That is what is really scary. It is not enough that they have boots, coats and raincoats for these puppies, but jingle tinklers. What's next!
*Shock*
© Copyright 2014 drifter (peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1987018-Jingling-Tinkling