*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1987217-Dreaming-of-a-Fat-Dylan-Sprouse
Rated: E · Short Story · Erotica · #1987217
Dreaming of a fatter, fuller, thicker Dylan Sprouse
The year was 2007, it was late one Tuesday night and I was just off to bed. I was home alone, my parents were out of town together on a business trip. My bedroom was right next to the living room where there was a large L shape sofa.

I brushed my teeth, made sure all the doors and windows were locked and switched out the lights.

It was 10:17pm on the clock when I got into bed. The house was dark and quiet. I lay there and stared up at the ceiling as I tried to get to sleep. I was restless and wide awake. I looked over at the clock again, it was now 11:04. I had to get to sleep, it was a long day ahead tomorrow.

Finally I was asleep, until I was awoken by a loud noise. I shot up in my bed and sat upright.

"What the hell was that?" I said to myself.

I looked over at the clock it was 12:57am. I sat up in my bed quietly trying to listen out. It sounded as if it was coming from the room next door, the living room.

But I was home alone, my parents were out of town and I was an only child. Then it dawned on me someone had broken into the house. I was so certain I had locked everything I thought to myself as I sat there. "How could anyone have gotten in without setting the alarms off?"

I realized I had left my cellphone out in the kitchen, so had no way of calling the police. I got out of by bed and walked toward my bedroom door which was slightly ajar. There was a light on. Whoever it was they were definitely next door in the living room.

I walked right up to the door frame and stood there quietly. I could hear crunching, loud crunching.

"What on earth?" I quietly whispered to myself. "They're eating, someone has broken into my house and they're eating all the food."

The crunching got louder and faster, it didn't sound as if they were taking any pauses between bites.

"And not just eating, absoloutely gorging themselves by the sound of it."

I slowly walked out of my bedroom and edged down the corridor, I got halfway before I stopped in my tracks. I heard an enormously loud belch, before hearing the sound of the television turn on.

"What is going on?" I thought to myself. "Who the hell could this be and what are they doing?"

The obnoxiously loud crunching ensued.

I edged closer to the open living room door.

Food wrappers everywhere all over the floor, I could see chip wrappers, candy bar wrappers, snack wrappers and an empty Coca Cola bottle strewn all over the floor.

The television was blaring, it sounded like wrestling or something. I took a deep breath and paused for a moment in terror before stepping right into the living room doorway.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw who it was........












Dylan Sprouse.

Dylan Sprouse from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody was laying, stretched out on my sofa. Food wrappers all over the floor, munching on a large bag of Doritos, crumbs all around his face. Wearing nothing but his tight white underwear and a too small white tank top leaving his lower belly exposed, as it wobbled slowly as he lay there stuffing himself.

He looked at least 15lbs heavier than he already did on TV, his man breasts pushed against the fabric of his wife beater as he whiped his grubby orange fingers on the material barely covering his burgeoningly large, exposed belly. He was shoveling the Doritos in at a rapid rate as he lay there watching wrestling.

I was in shock at what I was seeing, I was in disbelief. I'd always had a bit of a crush on Zack/Dylan ever since the Suite Life series began. I'd never missed an episode. I had just finished watching the latest episode of season 3 just that afternoon.

I had noticed over the series that he had been putting on weight and had noted that in the third season that was airing now that he had gotten increasingly chubby and I had been liking what I saw of his growing body.

But as I stood in the doorway watching him stuff himself, his long blond hair surrounding his full chubby face he looked at least 15lbs heavier than I had seen him on my Television that afternoon.

He rolled to his side as he finished off the bag of chips and threw it on the floor. His belly spilled forward. And he saw me standing in the door way. He stared at me for a moment, all was silent but the TV in the background.

He lifted his chubby leg and let out a lard fart, he grinned at me.

"Hey, I don't know who you are, but could you get me some more chips.?" He asked me with a smirk as he inspected all the empty wrappers on the floor and placed his hand on his full belly.

I was absoloutely speechless. He stared at me with his big eyes, and rolled right over on to his left hip. His gut spilled right forward and rolled out of the singlet, landing softly on the edge of the sofa, jiggling slightly on impact.

He let out a giggle. "Well? He asked. "Are you getting me some more chips or not, I'm starving." He smiled at me, my eyes fixated completely on his belly, before I passed out.

I woke up to the early morning sunlight spilling in through the window. I rubbed my eyes groggily before remembering what had happened last night as I looked around and realized I was on the living room floor.

"What, what?" I said aloud to myself. "It must have been a dream I said to myself, an amazing dream. But how the hell did I actually end up in here on the floor?" I stood up and turned around to see all the wrappers, empty cola bottle and crumbs all over the floor.

"Or was it?"........
© Copyright 2014 TheFatterSprouse (dylan15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1987217-Dreaming-of-a-Fat-Dylan-Sprouse