*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1987469-Demons-dont-sleep-part-3
by Tverse
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Death · #1987469
Kalo meets an old friend.
Chapter 5

Kalo had his back to a tree, waiting for Kid to finish listening to their mission briefing.Then he noticed a bunny hopping on the ground and licked his lips.Kid turned and saw a bloody bone in Kalo's mouth and a dead bunny on the ground.Kalo responded to Kid's disgusted look by saying"What? You want some?"

"Um...ew, no."

"Suit yourself."

"So, assuming you didn't hear any thing, a guy that goes by the name,'Seahawk' is slaughtering tons of villagers in a small town nearby.We gotta take the sucker out."

Kalo's mind was elsewhere.Seahawk? He knew that name, but from where?

"Kalo, you ok?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah i'm fine."

"C'mon, we're heading east.

They traveled through the forest until they came upon a giant clearing.Straight ahead was a tall cliff with a village on top.Also on top was a person, waiting.Once he seemed to notice the boys, black wings sprouted from his back and he took of.He landed a few yards away from the boys.He had messy spiked hair that leaned over to the left.His hair faded from black to white, his eyes were clouded with darkness and he had sharp teeth.He wore a plain white button up shirt and blacks jeans.

"What's up Andre, or should I say, Seahawk."

"Ah! The infamous Kalo Stavrós.I've been waiting.

"We are here to take your soul, demon."

"Oh, that's so cute.Who is this, your boyfriend?"

"Ok, that's it! Kalo let me whack this guy!"

Kalo put a hand around Kid so that he wouldn't get any closer.

"No.I'll be fine.Besides, I always wondered what his soul tasted like."

Both of them got ready to fight.A sword shaped like a cross appeared in Kalo's hands and a black trident apearedd in Andre's hands.Then they charged.Neither could land a blow for about tree minutes.Then finally Andre stabbed Kalo aware in the chest.Kalo didn't say a word, but his eyes opened wide.Andre smiled with satisfaction...that is, until Kalo started laughing.

"Kalo?"

"What are you laughing at you imbecile! DIE!!!!!"

Then Kalo stabbed Andre in the chest.Kalo must of been stabed in the chest on a daily basis, because Andre wasn't so prone to making noice.

"UUGGH!"

It was more of a grunt than a cry.Black blood was dripping from both of their mouths,

"Ha, f-fool!Now b-both of us will die."

"Y-your wrong.Teacher always said missing spell class would bite you in the butt."

"What!"

Kalo chuckled.Both of thier eyes were slowly fading to white.But Kalo had a trick up his sleeve.

" Epoulo̱thoún!"

His wound disappeared and his eyes seemed darker than ever.He took the trident and aimed it at Andre's neck.

"W-wait!"

Andre struggled just to talk.

"What is it."

"I-I have a...brother.Alex...Alex Hawk.Tell him that I'm...in a better place."

Tears were coming from his eyes at the thought of losing his brother.

"I will, I promise."

Kalo didn't even get to finish him off because his eyes had turned white.He was gone.His body evaporated and the only thing left was his soul.Dispite the previous events, Kalo happily grabbed the soul and ate it.He took a moment to savor it.Finally he said,"Fish.Yummy."and walked back to were they came from.

Chapter 6

Kalo was in his giant house watching TV, when he heard a knock at the door.It was late at night but he was still in his suit.He opened the door and found a familiar person on the other side.

"Crona!What's up?"

"Um, can I come in?"

"Sure."

Crona slowly entered the over sized house.She looked around for a moment.

"Wow! How can you afford this place?"

"I have my ways.Want some rootbeer?"

"No thanks, I don't drink acohol."

"It's soda, silly!"

"Oh! Sure."

The whole time, Crona was looking at the magnificent house.

"Here ya go."

"Thanks"

"So...you know there's more to the place besides the living room.Wanna check out...hmm...the arcade?"

"You have your own personal arcade?!"

Crona was smiling from ear to ear.No one knew, but she loved games.Especially Marvel vs Cap Com.It was old but she still liked it.And there it was! They played for hours and Kalo was pretty good, but not as good as Crona.After a few tries, Kalo mentioned Marvel vs Cap Com 5.No matter what Crona threw at him, he knew she couldn't beat Deadpool, Spider-Man and Iron-man.

"Um...no thanks

"So...I know you didn't come all the way over here just to look at my house."

"Right.I um...wanted to ask you if um..."

Crona's left hand was clutching her right arm.Kalo put a hand on her shoulder.

"Just calm down, Crona.What is it?"

"I...I wanted to ask you if...I could be your miester."

"How did you know that I was a weapon?"

"Kid told me."

"You didn't tell him,did you?"

"No.Why would I?So will you do it?"

"Sure."

"Thanks! I really needed a new partner.I haven't seen my old one for a long time."

She leaned over here and hugged him.

"No problem."

She got up to go but Kalo quckickly grabbed her arm.

"You know what? Why don't you spend the night.My bed is comfy."

Crona looked at him and smiled.

"Sure."
© Copyright 2014 Tverse (blazedboyadaza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1987469-Demons-dont-sleep-part-3