*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1987839-Three-Things-I-Should-Have-Said-
by DollU
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Dark · #1987839
Just an idea I've been toying with lately. Not sure if I'll ever actually continue it.
Someone once told me that everyone has a story to tell... and that while some may be greater than others, there is never a one that is unimportant. That even a story one person finds little solace in, can impact another in ways they never thought possible. This, is my story.

To be blunt, if you've come here in search of some whimsical, sugar-coated tale of magic and romance, then you're in the wrong place. My life definitely isn't some cheesy chick-flick. There are no star-crossed lovers or majestic adventures awaiting you from within these pages. Disappointed yet? If not, then please, by all means, continue reading. I can't promise that you'll be pleased with how it all turns out, though.

Gasp! God, how rude can I possibly be? I haven't even told you my name. Introductions are definitely in order, aren't they? Isn't that how you're supposed to start stuff like this off? Anyways, enough rambling on my end. My name is Draco. That's right, just Draco. I'm fifteen years old, I live in Ohio and I'm in the ninth grade. I live in a modestly-sized home in the middle of no-where with my Grandmother, my thirteen cats and my dog, Rosy. Sure, it's not exactly the most exciting of places to be, and it may not seem like much to you. But to me? It's my home, the only home I've ever known. Now, to give you a bit more insight on my home-life. My grandmother is a spry little thing. Even on her worst days, she has this cheery glow to her. She's much more open-minded than a lot of elderly women I've met in my life, even going as far as to enjoy many of the things older individuals frown upon. You know, tattoos, piercings. “It's just another form of art, isn't it? And if you like it, who cares? It is your body, after all. At least you aren't out doing drugs.” You see that? That's the only response she ever gives me when my hair-color changes, or I come home with another hole in my face. Sounds great, right? To anyone else my age, it probably would. But you'll later understand just why it causes me so much pain.
© Copyright 2014 DollU (dollu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1987839-Three-Things-I-Should-Have-Said-