*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1987939-A-Curious-Boy
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1987939
A young boy experiences his first. A fictional story.
Chapter 1:

Three boys were sitting around in one boy's room. The door closed. One boy threw his arms in the air, exclaiming,
"I saw my daddy's dick! It was huge!"
"Whoa..." Came the reaction of one boy in the triangle with dark blonde hair.
"It was way bigger than ours! I even got to touch it!" The black-haired boy put his hands down, sitting straight up, peering at the other two.
"Me too!" Said a brown-haired boy laying on his stomach. "My own dad let me feel it! It was so big!" He said extending his hands outward.
"Wow..." Dazed the dark-blonde boy.
"You gotta see one Levi!" The black-haired boy nodded at the only boy in the group who hadn't even seen a bigger dick yet. It was himself, with dark-blonde hair, of age twelve.


Chapter 2:

There he was. Sitting on the beach. In just his shorts. Not even the slightest trace of underwear. But of course, watching these younger kids play was not what he intended to do today.
He was much older than these kids, but yet, the breeze felt good through his toes.
"See ya later Levi!" A black-haired kid waved to a blonde-haired boy. Only the blonde-haired boy was left walking on the beach alone after a couple of seconds.
He turned his attention back to two guys on a sailboat who had been arguing for a very long time now. The shorter man pushed the other aside. Then jumped onto a random person's rowboat as he was passing.
"Ha ha ha!" Which startled him, turning his head and seeing the blonde-haired boy named Levi, chuckling, sitting right by him. The boy smiled his way.
Then the boy, talked to who mustve been his mother, for two seconds, then gotten up, and started to leave.
He turned back to the water, but the sailboat had already dissapeared far off into the distance. He stretched, got up himself, and decided that he needed to use the bathroom.

Chapter 3:

He entered the beach's bathroom. But just as he was deciding which stall to use, a door slammed open. And out came the blonde-haired boy.
"Hey it's you!" The boy smiled. "Here use this one!" The boy walked into the middle stall, apparently trying to show him the way in.
"Sure thanks." He tried to smile himself, squeezing into the stall with the boy. But as the boy was sliding out, he felt two small hands brush against his crouch. Which stayed put for a good two seconds.
"Wait!" He stood standing in the stall, his head down. He couldnt help but feel his dick getting hard. "Why'd you grab my crouch?"
"Well..." He could see the boy twitching his thumbs. "I've never felt a grown-ups, you know..."
"Do you still want to?" He replyed, lifting his head to stare at the boy, whose hair was long like a girl's. He hadnt had sex since his girlfriend broke up with him recently. And he was feeling really horny. Maybe even for this young boy...
"Yes! I really want to!" The boy stopped twitching his thumbs and shot his head up. Neither a grin or frown on his face. Just a look that seemed to beg, 'please!'.

Chapter 4:

"Okay, it's a deal." He plopped himself down on the toliet seat. And spread his legs. "But I also want to do something extra."
"Something extra! Sure!" The boys hands on the toliet, shoulders high. "I hope it's something my friends havent done yet!"
"Oh I'm sure it's not." He smiled at the wide-mouthed boy. Then the boy looked down.
He felt the knot on his shorts untied. The shorts pulled down. Then the same small hands reaching for his hard penis. He grasped them though right before they could finger his cock.
"I want you to turn around first." He said, releasing the boy's impatient hands.
"Awww." The boy's sandels flopped on the floor. He pulled down the boy's shorts. Then his blue underwear. And dug his nose into the boy's plump butt. He licked the tight hole of the young boy. Making the kid grasp the sides of the stall.
The boy's legs squirming. But he only stopped after the butt was dripping wet.
"Now turn back around." He said, suctioning out of the plump cheeks.

Chapter 5:

"Wow..." The boy grasped his hard dick with his small hand. His penis was squeezed tight. "It is so big..." The boy's head lowered. Then a smooth, and bumpy tongue slobbered across. Then lips on the sides of his cock, squeezing it. Then teeth...
"Ow." He said, grabbing the boy's long hair with both hands.
"Sorry..." Levi said, lifting his head now. "I was really enjoying it."
"It's okay." He said, grabbing the boy's butt cheeks and picking him up off the ground. "Now for the extra." He smiled.
"Finally! Lets do it!" Exclaimed Levi, mouth wide, feet swinging in the air. Kicking off his sandels, his bare feet lightly touched the wall.
He slowly lowered the boy until he could feel the tip of his penis rubbing against his butthole. Then let the buttcheeks drop, and grasped the boy's hips.
"AHHH!" Levi screamed in pain, as his penis tip was now lodged up into the boy's hole. He covered the boy's mouth quickly, his muffling still sounding threw his hand.

Chapter 6:

Bare feet smacked against the wall, hands gripping the stall sides, and the muffling from a young boy. The boy's penis stiffined quickly, and liquid shot out. Pee flew out from Levi's small tip, spraying everywhere.
"Mmmph." From the boy went to, "Mmmm..." As his body relaxed. The pee dripping all over Levi's own penis as it finished it's spray.
He took the young boy's hips and rammed down. His hard penis slammed into the hole, going deep inside. The hole was very tight, and more screams came from the boy. This time outloud.
"AHHH! PLEASE! STOP!" But he continued. His penis hard inside the tight boy's hole. Ramming down and up. He grabbed ahold of the boy's small penis, which was very hard. He rubbed it.
Levi's body squirmed, his head dropped, and cum came spraying out of his small penis. He smeared his hand all over the now drooping penis, gathering cum in his hand.
And licked the cum of this kid, as he felt himself cumming. He pulled on the boy's blonde hair as his hard penis exploded inside the tight butt.
Five minutes later the boy's naked body was ontop his own.
"Ahhh..." Levi's head on his shoulder. "That was so..."
"Great." He said. The boy hugged him.
"I wanna do that again sometime." Levi giggled. "Big daddy."
"By the way..." He cleared his throat. "I'm only sixteen." And the boy hugged him tighter.
© Copyright 2014 furrygold (furrygold at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1987939-A-Curious-Boy