*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1988682-Untitled
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Emotional · #1988682
that afternoon writing
It was Saturday afternoon, I brought my gf and her mom strolling around one of shopping centers in Jakarta. I was thinking that it would be wise if I could use that time by having “me time” at the same time. So I detached from the company, and I looked for a place so I could sit and got a good spot. I believed they were good without me around.

I didn’t expect to find a silent place. I just wanted to find a proper space so I could decently spot people on my view. I did not mean to see them individually, I saw them as random people in motion. I was hoping at least something fallen on my head and I shouted eurekaaa!!

No…It did not really work very well. The chilly drink did not really help me bringing back the vibe. As always I don’t really care for what’s supposed to be. I was just missing the excitement.

I was trying to write something up without anything to type.
I was sincerely opening my thoughts for anything that randomly caught in one of my sensors. It was nothing trapped there.

I eventually used my iPhone to let my fingers working over my thoughts. The words eventually came up. I felt that my fingers were much smarter than my brain. At least only a brainless thought like this.

The words were accumulated. Not really much about heavy poets, philosophical critics or ideas. But I just enjoyed breaking up the stillness by doing this thing.

Sometimes we overly think too much on preparing or planning something without noticing that we are running out of time for really doing them.

Every witch has a mantra so do I. No spell no cast. So what is my mantra? Mine is not very much about specific spells or words. I just type randomly whats popping up in my head or incidental fingers typing which is mostly rubbish.
I am not discovering an idea, I am just trying to create a nuance. The nuance that can create vibe so I can enjoy doing these craps. Remember, Light bulb is not always lightening up every time.

I thought the paragraph above was just temporal words to kick off the impasse but in the end the crap was just casually stayed there.

I couldn’t count how many words were going so far. I didn’t want to make it more than 500 hundred so the draining out battery was concluding the story.

So what was the crap that afternoon?! The crap was when you are afraid of creating nothing while you do not really start doing anything.
© Copyright 2014 F.K.Kosasih (ferkurr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1988682-Untitled