*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1989112-A-Thirst-to-Pee
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1989112
Tommy's Brother has a new game to play.
A Thirst to Pee

Chapter 1:

Tommy laid on the couch in the plain living room. He swung his overhanging feet back and forth.
"CUH CUH CUH!" His grandpa coughed. Who was still trying to get some rest on the family's second red couch.
His grandpa had decided to babysit him and his brother. The only three people in their house right now. Tommy thought that at age eleven he should be able to take care of himself. Espicisally his thirteen-year old brother.
"Brandon! Get over here!" Tommy called from across the room. Hoping his brother would hear him from inside the bathroom. Despite his grandpa's interrupting groans.
His favorite commericial had come on. A group of green ducks drinking at a pond. Right before a wild farmer - with a straw hat - would come out and chase them away.
"Ha ha ha!" It was funny.
"Ha ha!" He heard a familiar voice laugh near him. Tommy looked down and saw his brother Brandon laying on the floor in front of him. His brother was real sneaky for Tommy not to have noticed him come in.
"Ahhh. This commercial is awesome." Brandon chuckled. "But you know whats more awesome!" Then his brother's eyes stared at him and widened. "A new game I invented!"

Chapter 2:

"What new game!" Covering his mouth. Remembering that he had to whisper from his grandpa's latest groans.
"It's where you hold in your pee the longest. First one to pee loses."
"Ooo! ooo! ooo! Sounds like fun!" Tommy clasp his hands over his mouth again. So in two minutes his grandpa had yelled at him. And his brother came back from the kitchen with two glasses. And a gallon of water.
"Me first!..." But his brother guarded the water. He explained that they only drink whenever a new commerical came on. Which started pretty fast.
Tommy had drank over five full glasses before his tummy had started hurting. He lifted his own shirt, and held his stomach.
"Ohhh..." He rocked his hips around, hoping he could continue on. He wanted to beat his brother. But didnt think he had room for any more water.
And by the looks of it, his brother was also about to cave. Brandon was continuously rubbing his hands on his legs. Then his brother looked up and stared at him.
He really needed to go. He stared at his brother's green eyes for only another two seconds. Then slowly got up.
Looks like he was going to lose... But after his first step forward, his shoulder was pushed aside. His grandpa rushed into the bathroom, and slammed the door.
They only had one bathroom in the entire house! Now what!...

Chapter 3:

Tommy was in real danger. He still needed to go! And his grandpa usually always took so long in the bathroom...
"Tommy." His brother smiled at him, his eyes fixed on his. "I got a way you can go." Brandon must know how badly he had to go. Just by looking at himself, anyone could. Tommy's hands were firm on his own groin. Shaking constantly.
"How!" Tommy didnt care right now, he just wanted release. Even though he didnt know how. The two of them werent allowed to go outside without their grandpa watching them. And he knew he'd get in trouble if he pee'd in the sink.
"Pee in me." Brandon said softly. Now Tommy's hands were on his mouth. He couldnt believe what his brother had just said!
"But..."
"It's okay Tommy. I know you need to go." His brother started opening his mouth. "Just make it quick."
How could his brother possibly want this. This was gross! This was terrible! He couldnt do this to his brother...
He plopped down on the couch, and desperately held his groin.

Chapter 4:

"I cant stand it anymore!" Tommy wiggled his hips viciously on the couch.
"Dont do it Tommy. You know we're not allowed." His brother was trying to convince him. "Just pee inside me!"
Now Tommy was rocking his hips up and down. Bouncing on the couch. He couldnt stand another second!
It didnt matter anymore. His brother would have to do!
He bounced off the couch and quickly pulled down his blue shorts. Then his white underwear.
His bare body was exposed! In their own living room! But it didnt matter.
"I'm sorry Brandon." As Tommy took ahold of his brother's open mouth, and shoved his penis inside. And the pee sprayed out....
"Ahhh..." Tommy lightly humped. He hugged his brother's head. It felt so great to finally let go... A wet tongue flicked his pee-pee. Brandon tightly hugged his buttcheeks.
"I love you Tommy." His brother gasped, as he swallowed Tommy's first fill of pee. Licking his lips. Then closed his mouth for the second.
But then Tommy gasped aloud. Brandon was now sucking his pee-pee, rocking forward and back.

Chapter 5:

"B-Brandon..." Tommy winced at this new feeling. Pee no longer came out. And his brother had swallowed the last droplets.
Tommy knew that his brother also had to go. And must just be resisting just like Tommy knew how. By rocking back and forth.
By now he could exit the mouth if he wanted to. But this new feeling kept him attached. A tingling started in his pee-pee. And he just now noticed that he had grabbed Brandon's head tighter. And dug his feet into his brother's outstretched legs.
He wanted to continue with this new feeling, but was afraid something bad might happen if he did.
The only thing that kept him going was the love for his brother. Brandon had helped him, so now Tommy was going to let him continue sucking. He would do what it took to keep his brother from peeing.
Now Tommy felt his pee-pee actually stretch! But still his feet remained implanted into Brandon, and Brandon continued sucking. Faster now...
"Ahhh!" Tommy bit his lip. And held on to Brandon for dear life. "Dont..." Now he was rocking with Brandon. "Stop!"
And his penis exploded in his brother. Tommy gave a few hard humps. His toes digging into Brandon's skin.
And then Tommy relaxed. His pee-pee dripping again. And his brother licked it clean for him. Every last drop. Then Tommy relaxed, and fell back.
Brandon caught him before he hit the ground. And slowly dropped Tommy's head between his legs.
"Love you too brother." Tommy said, stretching his arms out.
"Yeah, I gotta go!" And Brandon jumped up, and raced towards the bathroom which was now opening.
© Copyright 2014 furrygold (furrygold at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1989112-A-Thirst-to-Pee