*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1989113-Lending-a-Helping-Foot
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1989113
His Big Sis is busy with a baby and the phone. He crawls in for some fun.
Lending a Helping Foot

Chapter 1:

He came in the house from the backyard. Crawling on all-fours he wanted to surprise his big sister.
He slowly approached the cracked brown door. Then tackled it with one leap. It busted open with a bang!
His big sister flinched back.
"Dont scare me like that! Silly Eddie..." As she drifted back to her cell phone.
She was sitting in her computer chair. With her shoes off. The only thing that was on her feet today was black socks.
"I know I'm only fifteen Lucy, but that doesnt mean..." Then the baby started crying. The one that she held in her arms.
She rocked it back and forth on her lap. And stuffed a bottle in it's mouth. It settled down.
He continued to crawl forward, still in the playful mood. But her foot lifted, and stopped him right on the nose.
Squishing right against the sole. He gave one long sniff.
"Dont do that!" And she tried to shoo him away with both swinging feet. But he still stayed near her. She was too busy to notice.
"Rachael! Take out the trash!" Mom commanded of her from way in the kitchen.
"Later!" His big sis' replyed back.

Chapter 2:

He decided to flop around. Laying now on his back with his belly facing her. The carpet felt so nice to lay on.
"I so can too multi-task!" She gasped on the other line of the phone. "I'll even prove it!" So Rachael scooted her butt closer to the edge of the chair, and stretched her socked-foot.
So now, he enjoyed feeling her soft toes rub against his belly.
"Now I'm doing three things at once!" Rachael happily said over the phone. She flipped her long brown hair behind herself. And continued softly rocking the baby.
He could feel something growing out below his waist. He felt really horny all of a sudden. Her toes kept digging into his skin, rubbing back and forth.
"I bet I can do this longer than you!" His big sis' snorted. "Alright then, it's on!" And he felt her toes move faster.
"Wahhh!" The baby started again. Rachael took it in her arm, and slowly swung it back and forth.
Whispering to it. And scooting herself a tiny bit forward in the chair.
He couldnt help feeling hard below his waist. When her toes had moved back this time, they collided into his hardness.

Chapter 3:

So he waddled his way back on the carpet. And when he did, his big sister's toes plopped on top of his plump cock.
Now her toes were rubbing back and forth on the length of his cock. But again she was too busy to notice.
She just kept craddling the baby, and talking on the phone. But her movement was slowing... Her toes moving like a snail.
"Come on! Come on!" He barked at her.
"Jeez Eddie, hold on!" And all of a sudden, her toes moved like a cheetah. He could even feel the ball of her foot squished against his cock. And once in a while her toes would squeeze together whenever the baby cried.
But in all this time, his big sis' still haden't noticed she was massaging his cock. She kept talking on the phone about how she would win.
And even though the black sock still remained, he could still feel all the squishyness from her small foot.
"This is it!" She cried out on the phone. "I can't lose now!" And her foot dug harder on his cock. Her small toes squeezing his cock. "Ahhh!" She gasped.
Her foot rubbed and rubbed and rubbed hard, moving faster now. Toes squeezing down. And his cock throbbed hard, but remained held down by his big sister's foot. And it sprayed all over his belly.
His big sis' continued to rub, smearing his cum on her own foot. Getting it all over her black sock.
"Rachael!" Her mom shrieked, walking by. Big sis' looked up. "What are you doing to the dog!"
"I didnt mean..." Rachael replyed, looking down at him in shock.
"Just clean it up!" And Mom left, slamming Rachael's door as she went.
But she didnt smack him or beat him. Rachael didnt even shoo him away. She just remained still with her foot dripping of cum.
In fact she did something he wouldve never expected. Rachael lifted her own drippy foot to her nose, and sniffed.
And as it turned out, later on she would do more than just lend a helping foot...
© Copyright 2014 furrygold (furrygold at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1989113-Lending-a-Helping-Foot