*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1989269-Awww-young-love-Teemo-Tristana
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1989269
Tristana and Teemo were horsing around the camp
"Tristana! Gimme my hat!" Teemo was chasing Tristana around the town. Tristana had playfully stolen Teemo's cap. "You look ugly enough without it!" Tristana teased. Teemo huffed,"At least I don't look like you! You're some kind of Wraith!" Tristana laughed, circling around the town back to the camp. Teemo continued chasing. He could outrun her, no problem, but he just wanted this to be more exciting instead of ending it like a spoilsport. Tristana rushed into Teemo's tent and zipped up the entrance. "Hey no fair! Get outtt," Teemo complained. Then he had an idea. "Hey Tristana! Don't touch the bag next to my sleeping bag!" Sure enough, he tempted her into his trap. A pungent smell bursts out of the tent. Tristana immediately unzipped the opening for fresh air. "Aww what the?" She groaned. Teemo laughed and tackled her back into the tent, tightly shutting the bag. The smell cleared out pretty quickly and Teemo zipped up the opening again. "Gimme my hat, Trist," Teemo said. "Never!" Tristana mocked.

Teemo smiled. "You leave me no choice." He tackled her again, pinning her arms above her head. "Hey get ohohohoff!" Tristana squirmed, still managing to hold on to the cap. Teemo jabbed Tristana's side, causing her to squeal. "Gimme my hat!" Teemo demanded. "No!" Teemo smiled and started tickling Tristana. "Hahaha Stohoop ihihit!" Tristana laughed. "I haven't hit your worst spot yet! Give it up!" Teemo warned, still tickling her side. Seeing that Tristana didn't reply, besides her laughter of course, Teemo moved to her armpits. Tristana's reaction was immediate, "AAHAHAA OKOKOKOK TAKE YOUR HAT!!" Teemo let her go and took his cap away. "Nice try invading my tent, Trist," Teemo commented. Tristana bit her lip and asked," what was in that bag?" Teemo smiled evilly, "Compost, for growing shrooms." Tristana immediately changed the subject. "One more thing." Teemo nodded for her to continue. "Revenge!" Tristana smirked. "Hey! Don't touch me!" Teemo made a run for it. Tristana laughed, running after him.
© Copyright 2014 HiroshimaAB (hitoshimayaab at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1989269-Awww-young-love-Teemo-Tristana