*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1989384-Pokemon-The-Lanuo-Region-Part-1
by MStuck
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fanfiction · #1989384
A new region for Ash, May and Dawn to explore and maybe get into some tight spots as well.
It has been about ten years since these three went on adventure together and the trio decided to sail out to a new region that have never visited, the Lanuo region. A young man smiled at the sight of a new region in the distance and said, "May! Dawn! I see it! The Lanuo region!" The two females ran up to see the region as Dawn beamed, "Wow! I-It's huge! An-" "And look! There's a volcano!" May interrupted, but Dawn didn't care. This region was very tropical themed. Sand and palm-trees everywhere, they could see bigger towns in the distance as well as a jungle area, full of big trees and exotic flowers. There was also a huge volcano smack dab in the center of the jungle. This region wasn't very big compared to the others, but was big enough for the trio to be excited to explore it.

The ship was about to approach the port of Aquas Beach as Ash asked his friends, "So, which Pokemon did you girls bring? I, of course, brought my Pikachu." "Pika-Pika!" the small mouse exclaimed. May pulled out a pokeball and replied, "Well, I just got a Oshawott from a recent trade and decided to bring him with me!" Dawn did the same and said, "I recently got a Fennekin from a trade as well, so I chose to use her!" Ash chuckled at their similar reasons and said, "Well, it's nice to change it up, but I stay with what's best." He smiled at his Pikachu, causing him to smile back saying, "Pika! Pi-pi!"

The ship finally docked at Aquas Beach as the trio walked off of the ship to explore. Aquas Beach was a pretty small town that only had about three houses and a Poke-Center. There was also a Poke-Mart within the Poke-Center as May said to the others, Isn't it just so convenient that the Poke-Center and Poke-Mart are together now?" Both Ash and Dawn nodded and went inside the Poke-Center and saw that these Poke-Center's had a place to change clothes as Dawn squealed, "They have these too? Best... Pokemon Centers... EVER!" she shouted, quickly changing her clothes. They all wore their swimming gear while on the boat ride here so they all wanted a change of clothes.

After they finished changing their clothes, they all looked into a mirror to see how they looked. Dawn wore her white-knit cap on top of her long blue hair reach all the way down to her back and she wore her standard black dress that was pink at the bottom but she also wore shorts underneath not only to prevent giving Ash any look underneath but she needed to since her dress didn't exactly reach all the way down. Her body type was already matured at the age of ten, but now since she is ten years older, her chest size had grown exponentially, each of them the size of, literally, melons. That may be an exaggeration so maybe a bit smaller than that. Her hips had grown out as well as her rump, nut since she wore shorts, she didn't really care how big she looked. May's brown hair was no more covered by her red bandana and now had her hair in pigtails, held with small red scrunchies. She wore a red t-shirt, similar to the one she wore when she was adventuring with Ash, but this shirt was red with small black stripes around her waist. She also wore jeans, which were harder to put on than she wanted. You see, though Dawn's chest was notably bigger than May's, May's lower region was much bigger than Dawn's, due to her love of food, making it hard to fit into her jeans. She struggled then groaned, "Come on... Just fiiiiiit..." She eventually was able to fit her big, round rump into her jeans, as she then gave a sigh of relief. Ash, on the other hand, went back to wearing his hat he wore at the beginning of his journey in Kanto. He wore a white and light-blue jacket and a black t-shirt underneath along with his blue pants and red sneakers. He shifter his hat back and forth and said, "All right... ready Pikachu?" "Pikachu!" Ash's partner responded. "Time for adventu-" he got cut off as he ran out of his changing room and bumped into a younger female.

The girl shouted, "Hey! Could you watch where you're going? People change clothes here, not jump around like a maniac!" Ash nervously chuckled and replied, "S-Sorry... Just a little excited to explore this region." The young girl's face brightened as she asked, "Really?! Are you a new trainer too?!" The two girls left their changing rooms after hearing the girl scold Ash as Dawn asked, "Ash, what did you do?" "Nothing too bad. I accidentally jumped into this girl and she quickly got over it. ...Right?" Ash asked the girl who answered, "Yeah, it's all good. So, are you all new trainers? I'm new to this, so I don't know a new trainer when I see one." May shook her head and spoke for everyone, "No, all three of us have been training Pokemon for about ten years now and... wait did you say you were a new trainer?" May questioned her since she looked to bo eighteen years old as she answered, "Yeah, I know it is weird to see a new trainer this old, but this region's age requirement to be a trainer is 18 so... yeah, that's why I'm new!" She smiled, holding her hand out to Ash and introduced herself, "Hiya! My name is Garnet!"

Garnet wore a small purple shirt that shown her very slim midriff and a dark purple skirt which shown her nice legs. She had black hair which reached down to her neck and her bust and butt, not as big as Dawn's or May's, was noticeably big but was contained in her shirt and skirt. The trio gave their introductions, "My name is Ash Ketchum and I'm going to be a Pokemon Master!" "Pika-Pika!" "And this is my partner, Pikachu." Dawn giggled, "He, He! Still "trying to be" I see!" "Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!" Ash retorted. "Ah... nothing. Forget I said anything. Anyway, My name is Dawn, and this is May." "Hello. Nice to meet you, Garnet!" May said, bowing down slightly. Garnet smiled and said to them all, "Nice to meet you all! So... since you are new to this region, do you want me to take you to this region's Professor?" Ash, Dawn and May all smiled and nodded as Ash added, "Sure, Garnet! In fact, do you think you could give us the full tour?" The young woman nodded as she led them outside the Poke-Canter and shown them around Aquas City.

There really wasn't much to show, since the city wasn't very big to begin with, and she proceeded to take her new friends to her home. "Mom! I'm back!" Garnet greeted as her mother said, "Hello dear. Did you get your new Pokemon?" she asked as Garnet shook her head, "No, not yet. But I did get some new friends!" The three all introduced themselves to Garnet's mother as she said, "That's nice. You know, when I went off on an adventure, I too had some friends who went along with me, so I'm glad the same will happen for you!" she said, kissing her daughter on the cheek, causing Garnet to blush with embarrassment, "Mom... I'm not even sure that they will join me y-" "Are you kidding?! Of course we'll go with you!" Ash said to Garnet as she beamed, "Y-You will?!" Dawn added, "Sure we will! I mean... when I was new to this, Ash was there to help me out and he did the same with May." "Yeah, adventuring with others just enriches the experience and we want to give you the same experience we had." May told her as tears started dripping down Garnet's face as she said through her cries, "T-Thank you guys... You're s-s-so kind... I never had f-fiends who would be this n-nice to me." Garnet's mother knelt down and gave her a hug trying to calm her down, "No need to cry, its all okay... Sorry, she gets very emotional very easily, but she also gets over it very quickly." Garnet wiped the tears from her face and smiled, "Yeah... I'll be fine. With you three tagging along with me on this journey, nothing will slow us down! Okay Mom, I'm off to go see Professor Maple! You ready guys?" "Yeah!" The trio said in unison as Garnet's mother added, "Okay sweetie. Just... try to be careful. It is a dangerous place out there." as she hugged her daughter again sobbing as Garnet smiled, "Oh, mom... I'll be fine. I'm a young woman now and can take care of myself. Even if I get into trouble, Ash, May and Dawn will be there to help." her mother wiped the tears from her eyes and nodded, "You're right. I... just don't want anything bad to happen to you. I love you." She said to Garnet as she replied, as she started to cry, "I love you too, mom!" she cried, hugging her mother back. Ash smiled at the sight of such a strong mother/daughter bond and whispered to Pikachu, "Wow, they're very emotional, huh?" "Pika..." "Aren't they girls? ...girls?" he questioned why they didn't answer and turned to them, noticing that May and Dawn were both crying too. He sighed and thought to himself, (I'll never understand this emotional stuff...)

Ash, May, Dawn and Garnet left to see Professor Maple, Garnet waving one last goodbye to her mother, as she led the three to the Professor's Lab. "Well, here it is, Professor Maple's Lab!" she smiled and opened the doors to see... no one? "Huh? Where;s Professor Maple. She told me to meet her today." Garnet pondered as Ash's Pikachu's powerful hearing heard someone's voice coming from another room in the lab, "Pika-Pika!" "What is it, Pikachu?" Ash asked his companion as he led them to the door where the voice was coming from. As they approached the door, they too could start to hear it as Dawn gasped, "Someone;s in there!" "It sounds like... Maple's assistant, Willow.." Garnet added as she opened the door to see a scientist panicking, "Oh dear... oh dear... This isn't good..." "Willow, what's wrong?" Garnet asked the fretting scientist as he gasped, "Garnet! It's... It's horrible... Maple went to do some fieldwork and went into Forever Forest, but she never came back! She's been gone for about an hour now..." "Then why didn't you go in there to help her?" Garnet asked as Willow mumbled, "Well I-I'm... um... s-scared to go..." Garnet rolled her eyes and turned to the trio, "Come on guys, we could save her, right?" "Do you even have to ask? Of course we'll go!" Ash said as both Dawn and May nodded as they headed out to Forever Forest...

TO BE CONTINUED...
© Copyright 2014 MStuck (mario2332 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1989384-Pokemon-The-Lanuo-Region-Part-1