*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1989421-Gods-game-chapter-3-Move
by Prince
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Death · #1989421
Part 3 of my story. Feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks.
The men were shocked; perhaps they didn't expect anyone to still be breathing in this room

"There's someone still alive?" a man with a grey suit said.

"Help..." I once again said.
"Pay no attention to him. It's a mystery how he's still alive, but it won't be long until he dies. Let's go." It was a woman with unusual blue hair and in her mid-thirties who spoke.

"Wait, I know you." It was the kid who I had fought yesterday.

"You..." before he could finish his sentence he was interrupted.

"Jordan, we don't have time. We're leaving" said the blue haired women in a strict tone.

"Yes ma'am" replied Jordan.

And soon they were leaving. Quickly out the door they went, one by one. I didn't want them to go. I tried to stop them, I tried to speak, but nothing came out. Slowly I began to slip into darkness, as if I was falling asleep only this time I wouldn't wake up. I could see it. In the darkness I could see them, my family. The monster was there too, sinking its teeth into their necks devouring them. I'm running, running to try to help them but I can't, my legs won't move. It's killing them, my mum, dad and Derek. I don't want this to happen. I despise everything and everyone, but not them. I care about them, I love them. I have to stop him; I have to protect that which I don't despise. I'm alive. I can feel myself breathing, my heart beating and the weight of Rachel's corpse resting on my body. I shoved Rachel's body off me as if it was an object. I took one final glance at my red painted classroom and then I was off. Quickly I left my classroom, running like I had never done before. I noticed as I passed each class that they were empty, but that meant little to me, my priority was my family. Out of the school and on my way home running continuously without stop. It was strange, I was running much faster than I had ever run before and I felt as if I wouldn't stop at this pace even if hours flew by. Normally it would take an hour to get to school from just walking and only twenty minutes by train but here I was in front of my house in only fifteen minutes. As I opened the door I could feel nothing but panic within my body and also an eerie feeling.

"Mum, dad, Derek where are you?" I shouted as loud as I could.

I could hear it, the slurping of that monster. It was coming from the kitchen and in flash I was there. What was shown to me was like a scene out of a horror movie. Blood spattered on the walls, two bodies lying on the floor unmoving and a little boy in the clutches of a monster.

"Marc?" whispered my brother.

I couldn't feel anything, my body was stiff, my mind blank and my heart aching and torn.

"You're still alive?" spoke the monster

"Your family's blood tastes so much better than sex, did you know that? I don't really need any more than one supply, so maybe I should just kill this kid since you seem to cling to life?" said the monster.

The words that came out his wretched mouth were disgusting. My body was overcome with rage and the monster in front of me was a thing I despised even more than any other human. In a flash I was in front of the beast hitting him with a punch so strong it sent him flying through the walls. I could care less for the monster, instead my attention diverted to my little brother who was resting in my arms.

"Derek, you're fine right?" I said, panic in my voice.

"I'm okay... what about mum and dad?" Derek whispered, much like the time Rachel had spoken when she was bit.

I took a glance at my parents but quickly looked away.

"They're alright, they're perfectly fine" I said, lying and tears rolling down my face.

"Don't cry bro... it's pretty uncool" Derek spoke ever so softly.

"You know, when you gave that thing a hit it was pretty cool. You were like superman." Derek's voice had begun to grow softer.

"Derek, stop speaking just rest okay?" I spoke in a calm matter.

"Yeah, I kind of feel tired. I'm gonna close my eyes for a bit" Just as he had said, his eyes were closed.
"No Derek, wake up, please!" I was shouting, fear gripping me.

"Don't worry. He's not dead. I made sure not to suck out too much blood. After all, he is a vital supply" it was the monster, he was still moving.

Rage once again took over and in another second I was out the backyard once again shooting a fist towards him. But this time in an instant he grabbed my arm with both of his and twisted it until it broke. I screamed as he did, the pain was great but not enough to stop me. I went for a second attack with my left arm, but before I knew it his hand was choking my neck and holding me up in the air. Next he slammed me to the ground. The impact was so great I could feel bones breaking. The monster smiled and slowly he began to sink down to my neck teeth anxiously waiting to once again suck on my blood. Were my efforts for nothing, was my life meant to be a meal for a monster, was this how it all ended? I couldn't accept that, I raised left hand on to his head and threw him with all my might towards the ground. I quickly moved my body on top of him and somehow I could move my right arm once again. Quickly I threw a punch straight down at the monster with my right and quickly followed up with my left. Endlessly, I threw down punches never stopping due to fear that he might catch his breath and kill me. During the flight of my left punch his hand found my neck and soon I found my body being risen up to the air. I was in the air flying, but not by myself, I was flying with a monster. His face was pale and looked to be unscathed as if my attacks had done nothing at all. He raised his arm a little bit higher so that my body too would go a little higher, then he threw me down and fast a cannonball towards my house. As I collided with the roof I went through then into my room, then through the floor in my room and landed on the floor of my living room. I was gasping, body aching and blood flowing out of the numerous wounds on my body but somehow I was still alive. The monster appeared before me, black robe and all.

"You know, you're really special. You want to know why?" Spoke the monster in a somewhat serious tone different from his usual eerie joyous tone.

"You're ability user." said the monster.

I began to grow confused. An ability user, what was that? But maybe it would explain the sudden strength and miracles that had recently occurred
.
"You want to know what that is. It's the superior race of humans, superhuman. Superb strength, agility and even intellect, they are better at everything. And some, only a few have even more special powers that only they possess. I don't know if you have this as well, but you are most certainly an ability user." explained the monster.

"Well, you won't be alive to see whether you have a unique ability or not"

The monster bared his fang and slowly once again sunk towards me. Before he could, with the little energy I had left I grasped his head in my palm and pushed him with all my might towards one of the walls. As he collided with the wall I quickly got up and felt a mysterious feeling. As I raised my hand the little droplets of my blood on the floor began to rise towards my hand, stopping only inches away from touching my palm. The droplets of blood turned into a small ball and before I could let the monster do anything else besides watch me raise the blood; I shot the ball towards him. What was once just a small ball expanded and turned to a red thick ball the size of the entire room and collided with the monster. I watched as the ball tore through the wall, towards the entrance of the house and out on to the street. I felt extremely faint, but I had to check on my brother. Slowly I walked; slowly I feared that my brother was dead. As I found myself in the kitchen, I laid eyes on the two dead corpses that were once the loving and caring people who took care of me. Amidst the two dead corpses, I saw him. I saw a young boy with black hair, 120cm tall, weighing around 30 kilos and having a pale face, and I smiled. As he looked at me with teary eyes I began to open my mouth, but before any words could come out the room was further stained in blood. There in front of me, in his black robe and pale skin stood the monster who murdered my classmates, my parents and holding the severed head of my younger brother. Reality was a nightmare that I couldn't wake up from. He was standing there laughing as he drank the blood from Derek's severed head, and I no longer the power or willpower to do anything. I collapsed to on my knees feeling empty and tired.

"So, you are a special ability user. Well, you are very strong for a person who just awakened to their ability. But you know I'm a lot stronger." Spoke the wretched monster.

Fear, fear crawled all over my body stiffing my body. I could no longer do anything, I just wished for this nightmare to end. Slowly the monster walked to towards me, and slowly I let him. As he kneeled down a placed his fangs into my neck, I felt nothing. Slowly the life in me was sucked away leaving a void in my body. As I began to close my eyes I noticed a figure behind the monster. Veiled in darkness the only thing that stood out was her blue hair. She quickly grabbed the back off his head and forced him off me. His teeth that were in me ripped open my neck as he was forced back, but strangely it didn't hurt. Went the monster and lady were a well distance away from me she maneuverer in front of him hand still on his head and brought a fist down sending him flying through the hole out the backyard I had made earlier. The monster slowly got up, unhurt like usual but this time I noticed he had a small cut on his cheek.

"Well, if it isn't Mischenny. How have you been my fair lady" spoke the monster.

"That's enough from you, you abomination." replied the lady.

In an instant she disappeared in darkness then reappeared once again behind the monster but it quickly noticed and flew straight up in the air.

"Sadly, Mischenny, I'm not at 100% right now. So now's not the best time to fight. Don't worry I'll meet you again in Utopia. And tell the other 6 I said hi." Said the monster, laughing.

Just like that, he flew in to the distance disappearing without me doing so much as hurting him.

"Are you alright?" spoke the lady in a clam voice.

I had no energy left to neither reply nor the feeling to.

"My lady, are you okay?" spoke an unfamiliar voice.

"I'm quite alright" she replied.

"More importantly, Violet got away. But it seems we have discovered an ability user." she continued.

I didn't care for any of this. Exhausted, I sunk into darkness, forgetting all the pain and misery that had recently occurred.






© Copyright 2014 Prince (loliskewlz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1989421-Gods-game-chapter-3-Move