*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1989756-My-GF-gives-me-wedgiesand-I-like-it
by Alv
Rated: 13+ · Other · Experience · #1989756
Nothing is better than when you find out that yo are compatible with the person you love!

I was close to being a senior in high school and I was a fairly popular guy since all my nerdy tastes I kept hidden to my classmates. Not tall or short, brown hair, a couple of friends, all that kind of stuff. My time in my school had been quite even for the most part. There were a few bullies sure but I always managed to stay out of their way, for the most part at least.

You see, I like getting wedgies and in high school it is very weird if a day goes on with no one getting their boxers or panties yanked by a bored friend or angry bully. When I was a junior I got a couple, but only tugs to the back of my boxers, nothing more. The biggest yank I ever got on that time was after P.E. when a friend yanked a grey pair of boxers up to the middle of my back, but apart from that, the few wedgies I got were small and realy, realy boring. It only became duller as the years went on until I had to yank my own underwear to remember how it felt.

Giving wedgies to yourself has its advantages of course. Alone you can do whatever you want and try wedgies that even the most bloodthirsty bully would never imagine. Some times I gave myself a shoulder wedgie and then put my shirt over it, trying to stay a couple of hours like this with no one noticing. Atomic wedgies over the head were realy difficult and I never managed to reach beyond my forehead, even when I wore stretchy tighty whities. Hangings were not as difficult, but could proove to be dangerous in many ways as old coathooks may not hold your weight for as long as you want and if you don´t prepare a way to get down, you might have to create a couple of stories to your brother about how you ended in this situation.

Nevertheless, giving wedgies to oneself is not as fun and as time went on my underwear-pulling sessions became less and less common. To do something else with my free time, I went to some parties and tried to meet some people from other schools. I made some more friends and met a couple of girls, one of which stole my heart the very first moment I saw her: Karen Lawrance.

She was almost a year younger than I but had the beauty and figure that many of my female classmates woul look with envy. A couple of inches taller than I, with short, brown hair that was always just almost brushing her shoulders and big, dark eyes that had a playful sparkle in them. Karen was also a soccer player and her athletic figure showed it! She was also quite rebelious, but not until we were dating for two weeks did I understand how much.

I had just finished early my last class so I went to wait for my girlfriend at the entrance of her highschool, which is only a couple of minutes away from mine. I was only a couple of steps away from the gate when I heard laughter and a miserable groan coming from behind the fence that surrounded the school. Feeling curious, I climbed it a little and tried to take a quick glance to see what was going on. When I did, I almost lost my grip on the fence.

There she was, Karen, my girlfriend, wearing her soccer uniform like a couple of her friends who were with her. She was smiling rather deviously and the reason for that was an annoyed girl with long blonde hair, who had her back bent forward as my girlfriend yanked her red panties in a way that they stretched up to Karen’s own shoulders. The victim was in obvious discomfort while Karen and her friends laughed.

“Karen quit it! This isn´t funny!” protested the girl while squriming rather innefectualy in her wedgie.

“I disagree!” Karen then pulled the girl’s panties again with amazing swiftness and skill. The blonde screamed in shock and waved her arms like if she was trying to fly away, but even if she could have, Karen had her panties firmly grabbed, so she wouldn´t get far. I hadn´t seen someone give this kind of wedgie in real life, only in shows and cartoons before, but Karen easily lifted the blonde girl some inchess above the floor and then gave her a small bounce that made the fortunate building scream “What it isn´t funny is to tell the teacher that I haven´t done my homework today. And since I know it has been you who has told him, I will need to teach you a lesson!”

It wasn´t a very long lesson, but by the look on the victim’s face, it sure was intense! The blonde was bounced up and down like a yo-yo while Karen’s friends cheered her on. It was amazing to watch and I quickly imagined myself on the girl’s position, getting my underwear pulled by Karen’s skillful hands. Needless to say, a lot of blood left my head and went somewhere lower at this happened and I had to make myself go back to the floor before something I would regret could happen. The moans and groans didn´t last to long however and after the snap sound of fabric returning to the girl’s butt, Karen shouted her another warning and the girl ran away, provably ashamed and wanting nothing else but to pick her current monstruous wedgie.

When Karen came out and waved at me, I seriously didn´t know what to say or do. Luckily she took the iniciative and gave me a kick kiss before the two of us began our usual walk towards her home.

“So...how was your day?” I began.

Karen shrugged “Nothing new. Boring classes and a blonde bitch told the teacher I had not done my homework, when he hadn´t even noticed! I made her pay though”

I slowly nodded while the wheels in my head tried to think of a way to bring out the topic of wedgies “You didn´t kill her or anything, did you?” I asked playfuly.

She sighed “I wanted to, but you know how strict things are in my school. No, I just gave her panties some tugs until she learnt her lesson”

I managed to appear surprised “You have her a wedgie?”

“I did. Why wouldn´t I? It is fun and she deserved it”

“I just thought that giving wedgies is more of a “guys thing” , that yanking each other’s underwear is not something a girl would like to do”

Karen laughed “Seriously? You would be surprised about the amount of wedgies I have given over the years. I have even given some of them an atomic!”

“Atomic?” I asked, trying to sound ignorant to the name.

“Yes, atomic, you know, pull all the way over the head and snap over the nose”

Trying to press my luck a little, I tried to annoy my girlfriend a little “Yeah right, like that can be done”

Karen frowned at me “I am serious! It can be done! I gave one to a dude who tried to feel my butt not a couple of days ago!”

“You provably just kicked his balls”

Her eyes narrowed into a glare “Trust me, after I ended with him, he wished I had”

Feeling like I might be pressing the wrong buttons, I went for a more diplomatic aproach “Karen, I am not saying you aren´t strong or anything. It is just that the biggest wedgie I have seen didn´t even reach the shoulders of the guy who was getting it, so I am not sure that, even someone as strong as you, can get fabric to reach someone’s nose”

Karen glared at me for a couple of seconds before letting out a long sigh and turning around “Whatever, see you tomorrow” she said and began to walk to her home, which we had reached without me noticing.

The walk back to my house was not a pleasant one. Had I gone to far trying to get my girlfriend to do something she might not want to do? This was a question that bugged my mind all the way as I crossed streets and took the lond route to let my mind think. I just wished I hadn´t made Karen to angry.

Strangely enough though, I found her waiting with her hands behind her back playfuly kicking a small rock around, just outside my house. When our eyes met she smiled and I prepared the apology I had been manufacturing for the time I was walking towards here.

“Litsen, I....”

“Don´t worry silly, I am not mad!” laughed Karen “I just remembered that there is something I wanted to give you but I forgot to. But first you must close your eyes and for reals! I don´t want to see you ruin my surprise!”

Curiosity and not wanting to make her angry again, made me close my eyes and wait as Karen walked around me. At first I thought it was the birthday present she had forgotten during the end of our first week together, so I calmly waiting as my girlfriend walked behind me and suddenly pushed my back forward so my hands were close to touching the floor as my back was bending over. I opened my mouth to ask Karen about what she was doing when I felt a couple of fingers going into my pants and grabbing my newest pair of tighty whities. My heart almost jumped out of my throath. Was she going to do it?

“To see that I don´t lie here you have it, a super...duper...ATOMIC WEDGIE!” she shouted and launched my snow-white underwear with the strenght of a hundred horses. I screamed and almost fell as Karen continously tugged my underwear. Every pull was quick and strong, making the underwear shriek as it was stretched towards my head so fast I couldn´t even belive it!

My girlfriend didn´t stop there though and quickly moved to the right of my head before launching the tighty whities yet again, with so much strenght I almost flew forward! I grunted and blushed as Karen managed to reach the top of my head and then started forcing the fabric down. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped as the fabric reached my nose and was snapped there, which inmediately yanked my head backwards and made me fall on the floor with a loud grunt, followed by a whimper as I felt the fire in my ass.

Karen then kneeled and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek “Surprise! Told you I could do it!” she then jumped to her feet and happily hopped her way back home, leaving me on the floor with my white fabric going all the way from the back of my pants to my nose. The feeling was unlike any other and once I was sure she had left, I let out a groan of satisfaction. Inmediately afterwards, a single though went through my mind:

God, I loved that woman!

I happily groaned and remained in my atomic for a couple more minutes. Swinging my hips up and down made the wedgie even better and apart from how cold the floor was, I was realy happy in my atomic wedgie. So happy infact, that I didn´t notice the door of my home being opened until I heard the gasp and following laughter as my mother found me in my humiliating position. I blushed and wished to hide in a hole as she kept laughing for what seemed hours, until she finaly managed to hold some of it back until she was able to talk between giggles.

“So son, what happened?” she asked between giggles.

Of all the excuses I could try at the moment, there was only one that could work, so I blurted it out without a second thought “Karen and I had a little discussion”

“And how did it go?”

“I lost it”

My mother laughed again “I can see that. Such spirit! Maybe I should try it too every time your brother or you misbehave”

I cringed at the thought “No thanks, I think I have enough with my girlfriend”

My mother then grabbed the waistband around my nose, but instead of pulling it back so it snapped back to my hips, she yanked it towards me, making me squeal in a way that, I will admit, wasn´t very manly.

“What are you doing?!” I asked, clearly shocked at my mother’s behaviour.

“Helping you to get inside son!” laughed my mother and then dragged me all the way, through entrance, hallway and then finaly, my room.

If you want to realy feel shame for a long time, then tell your mother to drag your around the house by your underwear. Trust me, it is incredibly effective...

When we reached my room, she finaly released my underwear and then walked away giggling while I layed face-down on the floor, groaning miserably. Getting up and pushing my underwear back into my pants was no small feat later and my ass was on fire for a couple of hours until the wedgie started to wear off. But even after my mother’s dragging wedgie, I still feel exhilarated about manageing to finaly get a fully atomic wedgie and by my girlfriend no less!

To say that I was in cloud nine after that would be a gross misunderstanding.

The next day was Saturday, so I was planning to spend some time with Karen. Before I could call her though, she phoned me and I was realy surprised at how nervous she sounded and how apologetic she was about the atomic wedgie she had given me. I assured her that it was okay and that, infact, it had been quite amusing. To cheer her up I even told her about my mother finding me in it and I inmediately regreted it when Karen started to laugh at the other line for the most part of seven minutes.

To make out for the wedgie and embarassement that followed it, Karen invited me to her home and we spent a nice time watching movies and talking about random stuff. We had such a wonderful time that I forgot about the atomic wedgie and when the remote fell off the table, I went for it, bending over with my new blue and red, spider-man boxers sticking out of my pants.

I varely heard the giggle that followed, but not the surprise pull!

My face turned red as Karen grabbed my head so I would try to stand upright with one hand while the other kept thrusting my boxers with such skill I couldn´t move a muscle as she stretched my underwear up her own shoulder.

“Spider-man undies?” Karen smirked seductively and gave my underwear a yank that made my wince and almost moan with pleasure “Don´t you know that wearing this kind of underwear is like having a ticket straight to the flagpole?”

I gulped and cursed the lack of one in the area “Shame for you, there is none narby”

Karen giggled “If that is a challange mister, then I accept!”

She found no flagpole, but a couple of coathooks at the entrance managed to do the trick just fine. Karen rolled over the floor laughing while I experienced a mixture of embarassement and extreme happiness as my girlfriend started to tug my legs and make me bounce in my hanging at her leisure. It was a thousand times better than all and every single hanging wedgie that I have given to myself before.

We have been boyfriend and girlfriend for almost a year now and the wedgies are only becoming better! I still haven´t told her about my love for her wedgies, but maybe she knows it or has a secret love of her own when it comes to yanking underwear. I don´t realy know, but as long as we are both happy, that is all that matters.

In a couple of minutes we will do some roleplay to pass the time. I have the most elastic pair of underwear I can find on, so it seems this evening will be wonderful to say the least!
© Copyright 2014 Alv (viriatus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1989756-My-GF-gives-me-wedgiesand-I-like-it