*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1990034-Memories-Garen-Lux
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1990034
Garen and Lux remember the past
Lux was gazing at the setting sun over the horizon in one of the turrets of the castle. Lux and Garen were always very close as children. As Lux recalled the old memories, she smiled tenderly, cherishing the fun and happy moments they had together. Lux's smile dimmed a little as she remembered the night when Garen was packing his personal things. He was going to the league. Lux yearned to follow her brother, but know she couldn't. She wasn't mature enough, nor was she learned to that certain extent of spells mastery.

"Garen, do you really have to go?" Lux was already starting to tear. It may be a few more years before she could meet her brother again. Garen stopped packing and hesitated. He didn't know how to comfort Lux. In the end, he just patted her on the shoulder, saying, "It's okay, Lux. It's only a few years." Lux couldn't control her emotions anymore when she heard her brother's voice again. She hugged him tightly, crying at the same time. She couldn't say anything. Garen returned the hug. "Don't cry. You will see me again soon if you train hard enough. I know you can make it into the League as well!" Garen tried again, but still failed to comfort her. Lux broke her embrace, looking up at Garen with pleading eyes. Garen hated to see his normally joyful sibling cry. "Lux, smile. You look a lot better when you are smiling." Lux tried but couldn't smile either. Everytime she tried to smile, imaginary pins would pierce her heart and make her weep. Garen tickled Lux's chin. As Lux giggled, Garen said, "See? You look much better!" Lux shrank away, her smile disappearing again. Garen knew what to do this time. Tackling his sister, Garen pinned Lux to the ground. Lux screamed briefly, in shock, before laughing and giggling. Garen was tickling her neck. "Garehehehen! Sthohohop!" Garen smiled. "Not until you smile for me, Lux!" Garen started digging his fingers into Lux's stomach. "Heheh-ey! Nohohoho!" Lux squirmed under her brother's weight. Garen could not help but smile. Lux looked so much cuter when she was laughing. He wrapped his right arm around Lux's torso and made her sit up. From that position, Garen used his free hand to poke and tickle Lux's side. "HeheheGehehehet ohohof!" Lux tried to escape the firm grip of Garen's right arm. As Garen got off, laughing at his giggling sister, he said, "Will you promise me, that you will not let my leave affect your smile?" Lux smiled radiantly, "Sure, Garen!" Laughing, the siblings packed Garen's bag together.

"What are you smiling about?" Lux snapped out of her memory. She turned around and saw Garen smiling down at her. "Oh, nothing. Just remembering that night before you were leaving the house," Lux said. Garen chuckled. "Oh that time." Standing beside Lux, the siblings looked at the sunset. As Lux was distracted, Garen playfully prodded her side. "He-hey! No tickling already!" Lux moved away a little. Lux coughed in embarrassment, "Erm... Can this be between us?" Another voice replied her, "Nah I think I saw too much." Lux and Garen turned around at the same time. "Quinn? How long were you here?" Lux asked, hastily scanning for an escape route. "Long enough." Quinn laughed. Lux assumed the worst and attempted to bolt , but Garen lunged after her. "HEY! Eek! Nonononono Quinn dohohohon't!!!"
© Copyright 2014 HiroshimaAB (hitoshimayaab at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1990034-Memories-Garen-Lux