*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1991061-Monsters-in-love
by Jaqui
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #1991061
Orphan girl is a vampire and falls in love with a werewolf.
Catherine

    The first day of school, sophomore year, two more years in this hell hole. Oh well.

    I walked over to my window,in my own house. Everyone at the orphanage hated me, someone told the orphanage people that I was a freak, acting weird. What can I say, being a vampire is really hard sometimes.

    I walked over to my miniature bookshelf and picked out McBeth, sure it's depressing, but I like it. I headed out the door for school, living on the outskirts of town means I have to walk everywhere I go, luckily I don't get tired at all. Did it just get warmer on my legs? I turned my head, there was a car about to hit me. What the hell? The driver got out of the car, "Are you okay?" " No, you almost hit me with your car!" " Sorry about that, why are you walking in the rain? You are a wear that we live in Oregon right?" I rubbed my arm, " Yeah." " Do you want a ride?" This guy almost hit me with his car, now he wants to give me a ride." Sure" " My name is Chandler, by the way." " I'm Catherine."





Chandler

  She smelled like rain, but also like jasmine and nutmeg. It was too warm in my car
© Copyright 2014 Jaqui (jackiebilyou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1991061-Monsters-in-love