*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1991841-Spring-to-Autumn
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1991841
How decisions change lives
He was in the spring of his life, where life was all about extremities. At this age, people either murmured or yelled- never balanced, never stable. But Jonathan was different. He had sprung out of the womb, leaping and lunging, to have his say everywhere he went, with whomever he met. His quiet demeanor suggested conservation but is eyes screamed with wisdom. People envied him for they knew that if they gained power, they would be feared but not loved; but here was a born leader- who was loved and respected. At the tender age of sixteen, Jonathan had a monumentous task to undertake, a title to bear and expectations to meet. Many were of the opinion that Jonathan was too young. None, however, said that he was unfit or undeserving. Despite all the objections, a unanimous decision had been taken. Jonathan was going to leave the Spring too early and proceed over to Autumn too fast. In a few hours, Jonathan was going to be King Jonathan.
© Copyright 2014 Cheshire Logic (cheshirelogic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1991841-Spring-to-Autumn