*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1992414-Unleashed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1992414
mystery, dog, pound, sexual, drugs, vengence
Unleashed by Emily Kimelman (A Sydney Rye Novel)

This story is not for children.  It contains foul language, drunkenness, explicit sexual scenes, murder, gold treasure, politics and many other subjects.  However, if you want a story that keeps a fast pace and entertains, this will do it.The end of this story is as fancy as the beginning.

A new character Sydney Rye is born is the action of this eBook . Unleashed follows the life of a young woman trying to make a life for herself in New York City.  Her job experience and companionship needs, get her involved with a newly adopted dog  and show her the adventures of a dog walking business.

The action will keep you reading.  The drinking , sex and drugs will make you wonder whether there is enough oxygen in the air of the city to give people a chance to think properly.

It is also interesting how people just gravitate to the main character.  Some, want to help her some want to kill her just depends on what judgements the others are making as they interact with her.

I particularly liked the scene where the Sydney character popped out of the hidden elevator into the Mayors office. Surprises are everywhere in this story.

© Copyright 2014 Apondia (judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1992414-Unleashed