*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1992578-The-Buddy-System
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · Opinion · #1992578
An opinion based on experience that reveals some truth
Today, is just like any other day, "I'm blessed to wake up and see it."  It has been a rough ride these past few years.  Sitting here very angry because of "unfair actions" in the work place in which I can not do anything about.  The Lord is working on me because I find forgiveness has to be earned and right now; that is not happening.  I find myself cold and bitter because I enjoyed my job, but that specific someone is always in t midst to cut you down.



I must say friendship is important to me because I've had very few friends more so acquaintances who has stabbed me in the back more than I care to remember, but this one-true friend has stuck it out with me at every turn I took.



The reason I am writing this story is to release myself from the pain that has built-up and festered inside me.  I feel we are in the fight of our lives and we all need to be aware of some truths.  The Buddy System is real and has kept good innocent people from reaching their goals and has stripped some of their trust in people.  The awareness is vital because the experience has not been established or recognized as a default in our society.



As I approach my 7th year of being unemployed I discovered some truth of my own.  God is good and he shows me everyday.  I am working on my heart of forgiveness because that's the right thing to do.  But being a member of society some eyes need to be opened; and some ears tuned in; and a heart ready to accept the road that lies ahead.



Jobs are scarce in today's time due to downsizing and the recession facing our society.  The unemployment rate spiked higher than it ever has.  The businesses gathered for the best solutions possible.(some move for cheaper labor, other downsized to save money and cut their costs).  As I see it some people are cheated for the opportunity to compete in the job market today when the job is being held for a buddy.  Now there's an assessment that must be passed in order to get a job.



The Buddy System do exist it 's just not recognized in our society or no thought is put into it to explain why so many of us is still unemployed at this very moment; and with each day that pass by finding a job becomes that much more difficult.
© Copyright 2014 Shooting Star (graciouse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1992578-The-Buddy-System