*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1992628-Book-Brainstorm
Rated: E · Draft · Fantasy · #1992628
Brainstorm for book idea; multiverses, physics, and energy, oh my.
Preface?
          What if the universe we perceive is not the only universe in existence? What if chance, choice, and circumstance work to create parallel universes; what if, also, the possible became real? The human mind is capable of taking in sensory data, interpreting it, and even creating new things, ideas. What if everything you have ever imagined, existed in a parallel universe?

          Heat is energy; different kinds of energy are measured in Joules, Newtons, and Watts, as well as many others; energy is electron sharing, transmitting, bonding, and bombarding. What if there was a cell capable of extracting electrons, shuffling them, and even creating something new? The Hadron Collider experiment was looking for the god particle, the subatomic, short lived source of all atoms; what if it could be controlled, or created, inside the human body, at will?

The theory of Fictional Realism
          What if you imagine a universe where an individual with the ability to absorb and utilize pure energy for any means necessary, from physiological enhancement to bending, even breaking, the laws of physics? Say you write a book about it, maybe even three. Say this character can travel between universes; what's keeping him from coming to your universe? What if you wrote about something amazing, awesome, and terrible that spanned those books, and it all started with the same character coming to the author's world, setting events in motion; and, did I forget to mention he gives you this ability to absorb and manipulate energy, and wipes your books' existences from reality, preventing you from remembering how your journey shall end? What if you can't remember the ultimate plot twist, the terrible secret, that which brings the destruction of the universes as we know it? It's time to get Timey Wimey on this universe, things are gonna get unreal.
© Copyright 2014 Bipolar Bear (12jap at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1992628-Book-Brainstorm