*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1992768-Hitaru--Onyx-The-Meeting
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1992768
An erotic romance that takes place in a time when magic exists.
The storm raged around the castle.  Lightning illuminated the the throne room.  Onyx sat on a wooden throne with cats etched into the wood.  She crossed one leg over the other, lazily swirling a goblet of wine.  Her black gown split on both sides up to her hips; laced together in the front; just enough to show her belly button and the valley between her voluptuous breasts, held up with a halter style strap around her neck.  Her pale slender fingers protruded from a pair of gloves which stopped below her elbows, leaving her upper-arms bared.  Her heeled boots stopped below her knees.  Her eyes rested on the entrance to the throne room; awaiting an expected visitor.  When she heard the knock on the large wooden doors of her palace she stood and set the wine goblet on the arm of the throne.  A servant rushed to open the door.  She escorted a tall bear cloaked man into the throne room.  Onyx surveyed him with the green  eyes of a jungle cat.  He admired her beauty in turn.  He seemed surprised to see someone so young.  Onyx's youthful beauty deceived most in how wise and powerful she truly was..

"Leave us," she commanded her servant.  She slowly descended the steps of the dais, walked up to her visitor; circling him once to get a good look at all of him.  His exposed chest had already perked her interest; the rest of him was even better.  He had a full mouth framed by a short dark beard, dark brown eyes that belayed a hint of mischief, and dark wavy hair that fell just below his shoulders.  His well-defined muscles hugged nicely by his tunic, and breeches.

"Good evening my Lady." he bowed.  "I am Hitaru"

"Good evening," Onyx smiled seductively.  "To what do I owe the honor of a visit from such a handsome man?"

"I was sent here by the Council of Magic, they have requested your presence," he replied.  "I am to be your bodyguard and escort"

"I don't need protection, nor do I need an escort."  She protested

"I'm aware," he acknowledged, "but they still need you."

"So, they sent you to drag me kicking and screaming?"  She circled him again running her fingers on his shoulders.  She felt his eyes following her, bringing another smile to her face.  He was falling for her, and she him.

"If it is needed I will..." he seemed to struggle against letting her feminine whiles distract him from his task.  "But I would rather not."

"If you tried to drag me it would just give me an excuse to practice my magic on you." Her eyes lit with amusement, "but I don't want to hurt such a handsome man, so what do they want with me?"

"They need your expertise and knowledge of 'dark magic'," he flushed at her compliment.  "Apparently some evil wizard is at large and they are worried about what he might do."

"Well, I suppose I could help them..."

"Does that mean you'll answer their summons?"

"Perhaps..." Onyx moved closer to him and drew little designs on his chest with a red lacquered nail.  His breath caught in his throat at her touch.  He seemed worried about her touching him.

"Are you unsure because of what happened last time you met with them?" he inquired.

Onyx smirked remembering her last appearance before the council.  They tried to strip her of her powers, she turned them into toads, and their servants changed them back.

"They had it coming," Onyx chuckled, "but, perhaps you're correct.  Why don't you stay here tonight and I'll send word to them inviting them here."

"It's been quite a long journey," he admitted.

}"Unfortunately, the guest bedrooms are all on the opposite side of the palace from my room," said Onyx.  "As my bodyguard you should probably  stay with me," she grinned coyly.

"Would that be acceptable?"  He asked.

"If it weren't I wouldn't have suggested it," said Onyx. 

She took him by the hand and led him down a long winding hall to a wooden door.  She opened the door, gesturing for him to go in.  The bed chamber was fit for royalty.  There was a four poster bed with sateen curtains and sheets, and a fur comforter in the center of the room.  A wardrobe stood against the far wall and a wash basin made of ivory with a gilded looking glass stood beside the wardrobe.  She removed her head piece, releasing a cascade of soft black hair contrasting against her soft pale skin.  She placed it on the holder on top of the wardrobe..

"Such wonderful hair," he breathed.  He reached out and ran a few of the silky ebony strands through his fingers.

"Thank you," she purred.

While he was admiring her hair, he noticed the cat ears sticking out of her head.  His fingers slid up through her hair, and massaged the soft fury ears.  Onyx closed her eyes and purred with pleasure.

"So, do you have a tail to match?"  Hitaru asked playfully.

She gracefully approached him and moved his hand onto her firm rear.  As he grazed his hand around her behind he found the stub where a tail had been.

"What happened to your tail?"

"Don't worry about it."  Onyx took his hand away and gently pressed her breasts against him to take his mind off her tail.  "It has been so long since I've enjoyed the company of a man in my bed."

"I find that hard to believe, your beauty is like the fresh untouched snow on a cozy winter's day."

She blushed and took a step away from him slightly turning away.  "Many men try but most don't fit my desire."

"And what do you desire?" Hitaru inquired, taking her gently in his arms.

"At the moment," she rubbed her hands over his thick arms.

"Onyx, you are a rare woman, like the orchid that only blooms once every few years."

}"Is that so?"  She pressed against him, feeling the bulge in his breeches.

"Yes," Hitaru gasped.  "You are much stronger than any other woman I know, and I'm not just speaking magically."

"Such endearing compliments."  She smiled up at him.

Hitaru leaned down, and pressed his firm masculine lips to her soft lips.  Their lips parted, their tongues dipped into waiting mouths to taste and explore.  Her mouth tasted like the spiced wine she had been drinking.  His tasted clean, and warm with the tang of desire.  A whirl of air began to build around them increasing in strength as the kiss deepened.  It ruffled their hair and clothes.  Hitaru pulled back gently after a few more moments.

"That was new... never had wind blow around me like that indoors."  He rubbed her back as he spoke.

{Onyx backed away from him and scanned the room.  She raised both of her hands and a white light shot from them, glancing the tops of each candle in the room lighting them with a warm flame. 

"That was a small effort."  She turned back to Hitaru waiting for his reaction. 

Hitaru looked around the room and smiled.  "If you can do that... I'm afraid to ask what other feats you can do."

Onyx turned herself into a cat and sprung onto the bed. She turned back into a human and laid there looking at Hitaru.  She was on her belly with her knees bent and ankles crossed.

"Meow," Onyx breathed in a slow, seductive, voice. 

She rolled on to her side, revealing most of her legs between the flaps of her gown.  Hitaru walked over to the bed and laid next to her.  She began to toy with his tunic.

"Is that in your way?  Maybe you should remove it." He purposed, rubbing her ears, eliciting involuntary purrs.
.
"You're not afraid of me, are you, Hitaru?"  Onyx purred softly as he continued to rub her ears.

"No, enchanted would probably be the best word." he scooted closer, pressing his hips against hers.

"Good because you need to become intimately familiar with the body you'll be guarding,"

Onyx rolled onto her back, giving him a full frontal view.  Hitaru admired her soft silky skin.  Running his hand down her length he leaned in and kissed her mouth.  He rubbed her all over as he inhaled to deepen the kiss.  Once he had tasted his fill of her mouth he pulled his mouth away, and looked deeply into her emerald colored eyes.

"Don't move." She said pressing a finger to his muscular chest.

She stood up and slowly began to untie the top of her dress, and let it very slowly slide down off her shoulders.  The dress stopped just on top of her massive breasts forcing her to slide her hands down them to push the dress past.  Her ruby lips slipped out a tingling moan as her nipples rubbed against the fabric in a pleasuring manner.  He watched them carefully as they hardened from the caressing fabric.  She turned enough that he could see her back and she dropped the dress to the floor revealing her firm toned rear.  She looked back over her shoulder in nothing more than gloves and boots.
"Won't you help me take these off?" 

She held out one glove covered arm.  He slowly pulled the glove off of her arm kissing the skin as it was exposed.  When he got to her hand he sucked each of her fingers into his mouth; repeating the process on her other arm.

"Thank you." Onyx purred, "now could you help me remove my boots?"

He took a leg, pulling off the boot as he kissed it.  When he got to her foot he ran his tongue along the inside arch and sucked on each of her toes.  He switched and performed the same process to the other leg while removing the other boot.
"You are so beautiful."

"Thank you." she breathed. "Now you seem a bit over dressed."

She used magic to make smooth quick work of his garments.  After a few short moments he was laying naked awaiting her. 

"Much better." she said examining his body. 

Years of physical training gave him toned abs, pecks, arms and legs. His manhood stood firm and hard as she ran her fingers over every muscle on his body.  She pulled him gently on top of her as she lay back on the bed.  He kissed her voluptuous breasts.  He played with her nipples with his mouth, pleasing and teasing them with his tongue, the candles around the room burned brighter with each lick.  She moaned softly, exploring his muscular back with her hands as he feathered kisses down to her belly button, swirled his tongue around the edge, and dipped it inside.  His rubbed her legs, squeezing them gently with his large powerful hands.  The candles shot up large flames with each squeeze.  He slid down farther, licking between her engorged lips; exposing her clitoris.  He licked it very slowly at first then quickened the pace and every few strokes giving it a solid suck into his mouth.  She gasped great audible moans and squirmed from the pleasure.  Sliding a finger into her opening he began to explore her interior.  Her body thrashed wildly as he rubbed deep within her.  The bed rocked as it lifted from its resting place and hovered in the air.  He slid another finger in driving her to climax.  She screamed in delight as all the candles flashed brightly and went out.  Her body fell silent and she breathed heavily.

He smiled, pleased with his performance.  The candle flames relight as the bed lowered itself back onto the floor.

"No man has ever made me lose control like that," Onyx whispered.

"And that was just my fingers..." he whispered. 

Her eyes widened with deep desire as she pushed him on his back, straddling him without taking him in and leaned down for a deep passionate kiss.    Hitaru leaned his head back.  Onyx kissed down his chin stopping at his throat to kiss and lick it as he moaned softly.  Down a little further she kissed and licked his collar bone from one side to the other.  He moaned passionately and began to massage her  sides and back.  She moved down to his chest, and took both nipples between her thumb and index fingers, rubbing them; she gave them both a good but gentle pinch; eliciting an audible gasp from him.  She leaned down, took a nipple into her mouth, flicking it with her tongue; still pinching the other gently.  She switched stimulation methods on each nipple.

"Onyx that feels so good!" He growled.

Onyx teased him by squeezing his nipple between her teeth.  He ran his fingers in her hair as she moved down his belly licking her way down to his firm cock.  She took it in her mouth, sucking gently on the tip.  He groaned with pleasure as she flicked the tip with her tongue.  She moved back up his body, positioning her opening over his tip.

"Are you ready for me Hitaru?"  Onyx teased him, rubbing her wet folds against his tip.

"Uh-huh!" Hitaru nodded, gripping her hips.

Onyx touched his tip with her opening so that he could feel how wet she was.

"So warm." Hitaru moaned.

She leaned down and kissed him on the mouth thrusting her tongue inside aggressively.  He squeezed her hips.  She lifted her mouth off of his.

"Take me, you wild bear!" She whispered urgently.

He thrust deep inside her, and pulled her down onto his large cock with a force that shook her to the core.  His strong powerful thrusts bounced her light body causing her breasts to bounce wildly for him.  As he moved in and out of her lights and sparks shot around the room.  He sat up and pushed her down onto the bed, pinning her arms down.  She moaned deeply as he pushed himself deep into her.  He angled himself in different ways, each one much more tantalizing than the last.   

"THAT'S RIGHT MY LITTLE CAT, ROAR FOR ME!" Hitaru roared as he continued to thrust into her like a wild animal.

"OH! GOD!" Onyx cried.

The room spun.  His body trembled as he felt the wave of his orgasm build.

"I CAN'T HOLD BACK MUCH LONGER!" He warned.

"HITARU!"  She screamed.

"ONYX!"  He pushed into her more deeply than the rest, and let out a deep roar as he filled her with an overwhelming orgasm. 

She joined him as she felt the large wave of pleasure pass through her entire body.  He held himself gently on top of her, as both tried to catch their breath.  She could feel his massive cock still hard inside her.

"Mmmm, Hitaru, still have some energy I see." she wiggled around teasing his manhood and nuzzling her face into his chest hair.

"I guess we are not done." He teased playfully.

"Let me on top," She insisted pushing him down again, "Now Hitaru, lie very still and let me do all of the work this time."

"As you wish." Hitaru lifted his arms and laced his fingers behind his head.

Onyx's hands roamed over his sweat covered body.  She took him inside of her in one quick movement.  Resting her hands on his body she rode him; her entire body enveloped by a white nimbus.  She rode faster and faster harder and harder like nothing she had ever felt before.  She kept going faster and harder listening to his moans become, groans, and then howls.  She screamed as her second orgasm over took her.  The aura around her body became radiantly bright when he released inside her again, and winked out.  She laid beside him placing her head on his chest.    He turned her head up and pressed his lips against hers gently.

"Good night, handsome."

"Good night, beautiful."


         Hitaru slowly opened his eyes and realized she was not in the bed with him.  He sat up letting the covers fall into his lap, looking around the room.  His eyes rested on her sitting in the chair wrapped in a black silk robe.  She looked sexy, but her face portrayed no emotion.

         "What is this for?" She inquired dangling an anti magic collar from her index finger.

         "The council gave me that to use if you refused to come back.  They figured I wouldn't be able to handle you without it."

         "Is that right?"

         "As you can see, I didn't plan on using it... Otherwise we wouldn't be here still."

         "Well, I suppose they can be right once and a while.  You'd be a pile of ashes on my floor before you had a chance to put it on me." She tossed the collar on the bedside table in front of him.

         "Is that what you think?" Hitaru laughed.  "They didn't choose me for my sex appeal... Well, not only for that."

         "I know... I sensed the gift of magic in you when you entered my throne room.  I don't understand why you would want to use any weapon at all," She eyed the axe he had discarded on the floor the night before.

         "My power is not like yours.  I have the ability to disrupt spells.  If you tried to hit me with a fireball I would just disburse it.  I also can focus magic into objects."

         "So you charge your axe with magic I take it?"

         "Yes,"

         She picked up the collar and held it out to him, "What will you do with this?"

         "I'm not sure what you mean."

         "Do you trust me enough not to need it?"

         "I trust you enough to get rid of it.  I'm your bodyguard," he winked at her.  "Why would I need that for you?"

         "Then I will trust you to dispose of it.

         "Why don't you just burn it?"

         Onyx dropped it on the bed in front of Hitaru.  "My magic won't affect it.  Just touching it makes me queasy."

         Hitaru picked up the collar and put it on the floor.  He grabbed his axe, "well, I figure this will work..."  The blade of the axe glowed white, as he slammed it down on the collar cleaving it into two separate halves.  He took the two halves and put it into his pouch.

         "That worked pretty well.  I figured using my axe to disrupt the magic might destroy it."  He looked at Onyx wondering what she was thinking. "So, what were you doing fishing around in my stuff?"

         "A woman living alone can't be too careful when a strange man comes to her door."

         "Very true," he smiled at her, and she blushed and looked away.
"Plus I sensed the collar's lingering presence during the night."

         "Hm... So you noticed it eh?"

         Onyx moved gracefully to the bed and sat down on the edge of the side Hitaru laid on. "Yes like I said it gives me a queasy feeling in my stomach."

         "I'm surprised you didn't tie me up in my sleep or something." he sat back against the pillows.

         "Well, I did do a little scan of your aura and it is so bright that I did not think you would have had the heart to use it," she looked into his eyes.

         "I didn't know you could do something like that."

         "I have many abilities."  Her eyes seem to glow a little brighter.

         "What are you doing now?"  He asked looking into her eyes.

         "Nothing," She blinked once and her eyes went back to normal.

         "Another reflex?"  He inquired leaning a bit closer.

         "It seems to happen every time I look at those dark eyes of yours,"  Onyx placed a hand on Hitaru's cheek.  He covered her hand with his.  "It's a beautiful morning for a confrontation with the council," Onyx glanced over at the window.

         "Yes, they are likely to be here soon."

         "I guess it would be too much to hope that I could disappear into another dimension for a while," she removed her hand from his cheek, standing to move to the wardrobe.

         "I won't let them try to cast any spells against you.... If they do I will take care of it."

         "You would stand against the very people who sent you to fetch me?"  She looked over her shoulder at him.

         "May I ask you... Do you believe in love at first sight?"

         "I have heard of love at first sight."

         "Heard of it...? do you believe it?"

         "I... don't know.  I've never been in love."

         "Never been in love?"

         "No, I was always too busy with my craft."

         "I have been from one end of the country to the other, and have never felt like this toward anyone but you..."

         "Oh, Hitaru," she turned and moved to the edge of the bed.  "I have been with many men but never really felt this way about any of them."

         "Sounds like love at first sight to me."

         Onyx turned her eyes down her face turning as red as a rose.  "I cannot believe I just admitted that."

         Hitaru quickly stood up, hugging her to him.  "Do not worry Onyx.  Hiding your feelings only makes life harder."

         "I believe it is love," she whispered into his chest.

         Hitaru lifted her chin up to look into her eyes.  "Nobody can tell you how you feel, you just know."

         There were tears glistening in her eyes.  "What is this?"  She touched fingers to one eye lid.  I haven't cried since I was a child."  She tried to wipe the tears away.

         Hitaru reached out and helped wipe her tears.  "It's alright to cry... do not be afraid."

         "You have stirred emotions in me that I have left buried for so long," Onyx stood on tiptoes and kissed his mouth.

         Hitaru kissed her back.  "Onyx, you seem perfectly fine to me." he brushed her black hair off her face and out of her eyes.

         "I believe I'm a little over dressed," she surveyed his nakedness.

         "I would have to agree," he untied the sash of her robe, sliding it off of her shoulders.  "Now we have matching attire."

         "So, how much time do we have until that council gets here?"  She laughed softly wrapping her arms around his neck.

         "Hmmm, a few hours.  Perhaps, you wish to fool around while we wait?

         "I thought I was the mind reader."

         Hitaru lifted her into his arms, turned, and dropped her on the bed.  Onyx giggled as she bounced on the mattress.  Hearing her giggle put him in a playful mood, he pounced on her; tickling her causing her to giggle, squeal, and squirm under him.

         "Stop! Please!" Onyx exclaimed between squealing laughter.

         Hitaru ceased his tickling, and took her mouth in a deep passionate kiss.  She purred deep in her throat, and kissed Hitaru running fingers through his hair. She moved her tongue slowly in and out of his mouth.  He sucked gently on her tongue causing her to quicken the thrust of her tongue.  His hands slid up her back, grasping her shoulders.  He positioned himself on top of her.  She dragged her finger nails lightly down his back.

         "Hitaru," she whispered in a surprised gasp.

         "You can't always see what is coming," he whispered in a now human ear.  He sucked gently on her earlobe, rubbing her chest.  Onyx laughed softly.  "Next move is yours," he murmured still suckling on her ear lobe.

         Onyx moved so she could get to his earlobe, catching it between her teeth, giving it a soft squeeze.  He moaned softly giving her breast a gentle squeeze.  Hitaru pulled away from her completely, grabbing her ankle.  He kissed up her left leg to the knee, switching legs he kissed up to the knee on the other.  Once he had evened things out he ran his tongue over the back of each of her knees.  She cooed softly as he kissed and licked the smooth skin of her legs.  He kissed up her inner thigh, switched legs again and kissed back up the inner thigh.  She reached down to run fingers through his hair.  His mouth found its way to her soft folds.  He kissed the opening, thrusting his tongue inside.  She moved her hips to his rhythm.  He slid his tongue in and out of her, sucking on the opening to make his thrusts deeper.  Onyx moaned loudly as her hips bucked against him and she had her first orgasm of the morning.

Word count: 4,692

J. L. Henry
© Copyright 2014 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1992768-Hitaru--Onyx-The-Meeting