*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1992911-Mr-Hunter
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1992911
Four friends shrink while in a unsuspecting neighbors yard. Will they get help or crushed.
Jimmy, John, Tim, and Sam were best friends that all lived in the same neighborhood. They always had fun with each other, and never went anywhere without the others because they were so close. They were also gay so they were always kinda on their own.
One day they decided to play a game of baseball in front of their neighbor's house, Mr.Hunter. They loved playing in front of his house because of the amazing view of the man they got. He was a middle age man who had silver and black short hair. He also had a glare in his eyes that made anyone feel intimidated that looked at him. He had a body of perfection. A Strong broad chest, nice lean abs, brawny toned arms, and a chiseled face that tied it all together. He was also a nice man once you got meet to him, and he would sometimes he let the boys play in his pool during the summer.

http://www.coiledfist.org/gallery/Unware-Guys/Mr_Hunter_001

It was Jimmy turn to bat. John was pitching and Jimmy was ready for the ball. John was the best pitcher in school, and Jimmy was not ready to be struck out by him. John threw the ball. Jimmy swung , and missed. John began taunting Jimmy for being such a lousy battery. This infuriated Jimmy. He gripped the bat, and focused on ball. John threw the ball, and Jimmy hit the ball so hard it flew into Mr. Hunter's backyard.

The boys rushed into his yard to get the ball. Mr.Hunter had planted new fertilizer and the boys didn't want him to catch them messing it up. When they entered his yard they were immediately hit by the smell of the fertilizer Mr. Hunter was using. After searching for a few minutes they finally found the ball, and were about to leave, when they began to feel light headed. The world around them became dizzy, and a few seconds lately they passed out.
Hours later Jimmy woke up after Tom had shaken him awake. Jimmy had a massive headache and could not remember what had been doing before they fell asleep. They were all puzzled to what happen, and even more puzzled to where they were. They were surrounded by tall green stalks with a pointed tips. The ground was covered in dirt but were in giant chunks though. They decide to spit up, and try find out where they were. After searching for 10 minutes none of them found anything except for more large green stalks. Jimmy, John and Tim meet up with each other waiting on Sam's return, but all of the sudden they heard a loud noise.

It sounded like someone had opened a large door, and then heard it shut. They were puzzled by the noise, so Tim climbed up one of the stalks to see if he could find where it was coming from. He looked off into the distance and saw a large patio, and on it was a giant man. He had a light blue t-shirt on with some dark blue running shorts. He was barefoot and had one of those pull out lawn chairs with him. He was facing the opposite direction Tim was, and when he turned around, Tim finally realized what happen.
Tim quick slide down back to his friends to the them the news. He reminded them that they were in Mr.Hunter's yard right before they passed out, and shrunk. They knew they would need his help if they ever want to get back to normal, but first they need to find Sam. Then they heard loud booms off in the distance. Boom, Boom, Boom, and the ground started shaking. At first they thought it was an earthquake but no it was Mr.Hunter headed their way.
They started run so they wouldn't get caught in his footfalls but they were too slow. He slowly walked toward them, crushing everything under his massive feet. He was getting closer and closer to them.Boom,Boom,Boom!
They look up to see that the mountainous man was right above them. He look like a skyscraper to them. He had to be at least 100 times their size. His toes where the size of a small house to them. He raised his right foot above them, and his shadow covered over them. They could see the dirt and grass under his sole, and did not want to end up under there. His foot began to descend on the kids. They closed their eye as they await their cruel end. BOOM, was the noise they heard when the foot hit the ground, and they were o.k. The foot had landed right passed them no more than an inch away.But their friend Sam was not so lucky.
While Jimmy's and his friends were running Sam was just ahead of them. He had tripped and hurt his leg. He called out for help, but no one came. It was too late anyway. Sam looked up to see the giant foot descending upon him. The poor boy scream for help form the giant, but was too small to be heard. The giants humongous foot land on top of the boy crushing his ribs, and a few other bones. He was still alive but not for long. Mr. Hunter felt something under the ball of his foot but was to focus on what he was doing to look down. He just assumed it was a bug and proceed to crush.He picked his foot up along with the boy and set in down again and grind his his body into the ground. Sam's face made contact with the ground first. His skull was crushed under the sheer weight of the mighty man. The boy's guts were smeared under the mans sexy sole. After rubbing his foot into the ground for a bit he proceed to set up his chair and gets some rays unaware that he just crushed one of his neighbors.
While Mr.Hunter was setting up his chair The boy decide it would be the perfect opportunity to get help by jumping onto his foot. They ran up behind the massive foot of the god. Mr.Hunter knelt down while setting up the chair showing off his sexy, huge, and rough soles to them. They saw their late friend Sam smeared under the ball of his foot. His feet had looked like a cruise liner to them. Jimmy and Ryan took their chance while this was happening and ran for the toes unlike Tim, who was mesmerized by the gigantic foot. He walk under the giant sole with all its imperfections and touch the rough skin. He had never felt anything like it be for. It was hard but at the same thing comforting, like you could just hug it forever.
He keep rubbing like he was expecting something to happen, and something did. Mr. Hunter finished setting up his chair, and foot rest and began to stand up, all the while Tim still being up his foot. Tim looked up to see the descending sole upon him. Tim began to run but it was useless. He was covered under the mammoth sized shadow, and was brutally crushed under to mans dirty sole.
Jimmy and John made it to the giants toes and climb on just before he finish setting up his chair. They grabbed onto his toe nails and pulled themselves up onto his toes. They grabbed onto the hairs of the giant's toes for balance. Mr.Hunter begin to sit down onto his chair, and prop his feet up onto the foot rest. For Hunter this was nothing new, but for Jimmy and John it was the worst roller coaster ride of their life. He lifted his feet up, and for the boys hung on on for their lives as Mr.Hunter had settled his feet on the foot rest. After the wild ride the boys looked over his toes to see their friends humiliating demise.

http://www.coiledfist.org/gallery/Unware-Guys/Mr_Hunter_1_003

They turned back to see Mr. Hunter relaxing in the sun. He had taken his shirt off so he could tan his whole body. Mr. Hunter had a nice big strong chest the looked like the size of two football fields, and a gorgeous face that was awe inspiring to look it. He had his eyes closed, and at the kid's tiny size it was amazing. His sexy, hairy long legs stretched for miles, and he was wearing some short, tantalizing blue running shorts that just made John imagination run wild. He was a giant god of perfection, and they were just mere insect that deserved to be crushed under his gigantic, dirty feet.
John couldn't take it anymore, and began to climb down the man's foot. He was heading straight for those blue shorts. Jimmy warned him not to but John had already made up his mind. He would get Mr. Hunter attention and have the time of his life, but it didn't go as planned. As John was climbing down he had made Mr. Hunter's foot itch. After awhile he could not take it anymore. With his eyes still close he lifted his left foot into the air and back down to his right foot. John was unaware of what was happening as he climbed. He notice there was a shadow above him, being cast by Mr. Hunter hulking foot. He tried to climb down faster but it was too late. Mr. Hunter began scratching what ever was making him itch. For John it was a living hell. The giant foot collided with his body crushing many bones in the process. Then the giant's foot began Drag John up and down, grinding him along his feet. The pain was unbearable, for poor john. After a few second his body could not take it any longer and his body smeared into the gods foot.

http://www.coiledfist.org/gallery/Unware-Guys/Mr_Hunter_2

: Jimmy didn't know what to do. He had lost all his friends, and was basically trapped on a giant man's foot. All he could do was to try to get Mr.Hunter's attention. He started beating on the man's toe to get his attention. For awhile he didn't think it would work, but after awhile the giant man took notice to an annoyance on his foot. He opened up his eyes to find that there was a small thing on his foot that was causing an annoyance.
Jimmy had made direct eye contact with the man, and had a little bit of joy after being noticed, but this didn't last long. The giant man reached for the thing on his toe. Jimmy though that this was it. He was being saved by his hot hero, but he was wrong. The man wrapped his finger around the boy with a tight grip. The pressure on Jimmy was too tight for him and he couldn't breath.
The man brought the boy to his face and said, " Damn bugs keep bothering me all day long. Why can't you guys leave me alone?" "A bug?" Jimmy though. He thinks i'm a bug." The man gave the boy a dirty look like he had done some unspeakable crime. "You know i'll do will you?" he said in a deep sarcastic tone. "I'll put you with the rest of you little bug friends. Under my dirty foot." Jimmy began to struggle to try to get away from the tight man's grip, but it was no use. He was not going anywhere.
Mr.Hunter brought up his left foot towards his body, and put the little boy on it. He took his index finger and began to rub the bug into his foot. When Jimmy was hit by the massive finger it felt like someone had shot him all over his body. Then he was grinded hard into the massive sole. His bone started breaking, and he went into shock with all the pain he was in. He was going to die under the dirty rough sole of the man he couldn't resist."I guess this is a fitting death for someone like me." he said. He was cover with dirt and grass Mr.Hunter had stepped on before.
After a minute or two of being rolled around on the gigantic sole it was time for him to go. Jimmy looked up to see Mr.Hunter waving goodbye one last time. Jimmy was incapacitated, and all he could was just lay there. Mr.Hunter then took his left foot and put it on the ground, and crushed the bug out of existence. After that was over he looked up to see something in the grass. He walked over to find it was those boy baseball that always came over. He thought to himself that he would give it to them when he saw them again, unaware of the massacre that took place under his feet.

http://www.coiledfist.org/gallery/Unware-Guys/Mr_Hunter_3
© Copyright 2014 Footcraves (unawaremale at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1992911-Mr-Hunter