*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1993037-Crashing-Waves
Rated: E · Prose · Other · #1993037
A struggle within.
                            Crashing Waves
      My mind is always moving, like the subtle ripples of a lake when there is a slight breeze sweeping across the water, and other times when you see just the making of a white caps folding softly over one another. But for the last few weeks my mind has been in a torrent, crashing against the bluffs with a crushing force.
      Why am I doing this? Why is my mind controlling me? Crushing me against the cliffs, drowning me under the current of my flesh, and taking the very breath that gives my life. I know what needs to be done, I try to call on the ONE but I can’t speak, my mind is drowning help me someone please! Help me escape the crushing waves get me out of the water out of this raging sea.
      The sky is getting darker the waves beating harder I’m sinking deeper and deeper one by one the waves push me deeper into the sea, if I don’t get help fast my very existence will cease, that is my life that I have made will no longer be.
© Copyright 2014 Open thoughts (warriorofgod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1993037-Crashing-Waves