*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1993190-Forever-Lost
by Izzy
Rated: 13+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1993190
A story about a man that looses what he finds close to him and is saved

Forever Lost




Prologue:


He looked out the window of the house as he saw the sun creep behind the mountains, he smelt the smell of his friends cookies. He kept watching as a girl limped up the steps of the old house. He ran down the stairs as his friend Max slept on the couch with Rose. The girl knocked on the door "hello" came a small voice from the door "is anyone there?? I need help", he opened the door to the house to see a beautiful strawberried hair woman leaning on the door frame, she looked like a doll. Fragile. "May I come in" she whispers as blood keeps running down her face "come in" she fell on her first step, he picked her up and placed her on the armchair before getting the first aid kit and some food. She looked skinny, skinny enough to be anorexic, he gave her the food and started working on her wounds. He watched as she gracefully fell asleep, she was so small, so elegant, so skinny, he looked at his hands as his mind flashed images of his sister, as she was murder by his father, he hissed, the pain of losing her flashed in his mind. He walks into his room and lays on his bed as he tries to close his eyes but everytime he closed them his sisters life flashed before him, he missed holding her at night, he missed beating up people for her, he missed her in general. He finally fell asleep but he regretted it 'cause his dreams didn't hold pleasant memories.


He woke up the next morning to the light that shined into his room, he sat up and rubbed his eyes before he went for a shower. He ran down the creaky steps and stopped as a pleasant smell filled his nostrils, he smiled and entered the kitchen to see the fragile strawberry girl all better and cooking, he sits on the bench with his cup of milk "hi" she smiles, her smile making him melt "I am Joycelyn, or you can call me Joy" she moves to collect the plates from the cardboard "hi" he smiles "I am Alex" he says as he runs his hand through his shaggy brown hair, she smiles again "nice to meet you Alex" she says before Max walks in and smiles "Rose needs you" he climbs on the bench and starts eating the bacon on the pan that Joycelyn had nicely made. Alex walked over to Rose and she held out her hand, Alex looked at her hand strangely then noticed a ring "who?" he asked "Max" Rose smiled.


© Copyright 2014 Izzy (happy101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1993190-Forever-Lost