*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1993488-Jules
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1993488
Jules seeks revenge for the death of Vincent. Pulp Fiction!!!!!!!
I never wanted it to be like this. I said the words, “I’m out.” Said it to Vincent, he complained but when the hell isn’t he complaining. Or wasn’t, would be the correct the word. Seeing as how he’s dead and all. Mr. Wallace gave me the ok, said I’d done enough to make that decision. Said that he respected it. Which meant a lot to me seeing as how it was coming from a man that I respected more than any other man that I’ve known. He asked me to do one more thing. One more simple job. One more bullet in the back of some bums head that did him wrong. But I said no and now Vincent is dead.

Told myself I wasn’t going to do nothing. It’s in God’s hands now and by God’s hands I mean Marsellus Wallace’s. Only problem is that Mr. Wallace doesn’t appear to be doing anything about it and this troubles me very deep down into my soul. That a man I held in such a high regard would do nothing about the fact that the man he trusted enough to tend to his wife while he was out of town, was murdered, and isn’t going to do nothing about it.

Now I’m not foolish enough to seek out retribution on Mr. Wallace, but I am not going to sit back and allow my friends killer go unpunished. It’s like I said before. I’m trying really hard to be the shepherd, but I guess I’m meant to be the tyranny of evil men. It just so happens that today I’m the evil man delivering his own tyranny.

I tried really hard to convince Mr. Wallace to tell me where this Butch character might be heading. He wouldn’t tell me a thing. I remembered hearing a little story about Mr. Wallace and a gimp. Now when I threatened to make this story public. He had a change of heart real fast. Started making phone calls like a woman calling her husband as she’s going into labor. Sweating and cursing and after about an hour he had an exact location. Some cheap hotel in Memphis. Mr. Wallace must of really not wanted anyone to find about this, cause he booked me a flight and took me to the airport personally.

When the plane landed and I got my bag from baggage, I noticed the extra weight. So I knew Mr. Wallace had gotten my pistol through security. I took a cab to the hotel and on the way I suddenly began to get a change of heart. Maybe this was a test from God, I thought. Maybe it was his way of seeing if I meant what I said in that cafe. If I was truly ready to give up my wicked ways and become his servant. I almost told the driver to turn the cab around but I couldn’t. The hatred inside of me was too strong. I could not let it go. For at the moment. With my only true friend gone. My hatred was all that I had and no one can take a man’s last away from him, because it’s all he’s got.

I got out the cab and walked around the back of the hotel. I took out my pistol and checked that it was loaded, it was. I pulled back the slide and cocked it. I was ready to go. Sat my bag down and walked back around to the entrance. I found a door on the side of the building that I’d missed on my way back. I went in and found that it lead to a stairwell. I went to the third floor and knocked on the door of room 323. For Mr. Wallace’s sake, he’d better be there.

An Asian woman yelled, “who is it?”

“Room service ma’am, a gift from the hotel.”

“Just leave it outside, I’ll get it.”

“Yes ma’am.”

I moved away from the door so I couldn’t be seen through the crack if she opened it with the top lock still on or through the peephole. I waited. As soon as the door opened up I rushed in. Knocking the woman to the floor. I pulled her up by her bathrobe, that she was loosely wearing, and held my pistol to her head. She was beautiful and I thought it would be a shame to have to blow her beautiful little brains all over this floor. Butch came out of the bathroom with a revolver in hand.

“If I were you, I’d put that gun down, Butch,” I said.

He sat the revolver on the bed slowly.

“Wallace sent you? That lying piece of.”

“I wouldn’t finish that sentence.” I took a breath. “Now normally I might say that this is just business, but today I’d be lying. This is personal. You left my buddy for dead after you shot him about a dozen times with that Mac-10.”

I pulled the trigger and the Asian woman fell to the floor, blood was everywhere. Butch fell with her and held her in his arms. Tears streaming down his face.

“She didn’t do anything!” he cried. “It was all me.”

“That’s too bad.” I paused. “You feel that pain inside of you Butch? That’s the same feeling I have inside of me and this is the only way that I can fix it. If you had stuck to the plan in the first place and lost that fight. None of this would have had to happen Butch. You did this. You killed her. Now I’m going to kill you. I used to give a little speech before doing this sort of thing, but seeing as how I don’t have a silencer on this thing. Time is of the essence. So I’m just going to get this over with.”
© Copyright 2014 j_hay_24 (j_hay_24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1993488-Jules