*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1994137-Liz-the-mighty-MEGA-WOMAN
by BarryN
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1994137
Chapter 5: Time to relax, MEGA WOMAN STYLE!
Chapter 5: Time to relax, MEGA WOMAN STYLE!



         Mega Woman flew towards the cabin. It did not take long for her to get there. She slowly descended and landed. The familiar foot dents and cracks appeared under her booted feet.

         "You can open your eyes now Tom, we are on the ground," Mega Woman said.

         Tom opened his eyes and she put him on the ground. His eyes were square with the huge blue M on her massive chest. He looked up at her and smiled. "What you did today Mega Woman, was, was beyond incredible. You are the most powerful force on this planet."

         "I know," she said as she walked towards the cabin door leaving dents in the ground.

         "Um, Mega Woman, you, you might want to try and um, walk, walk with less power. I don't know if the cabin can take your foot falls," Tom said pointing to the large divots in the ground.

         "Huh? Oh, that. You are probably right. I don't want to destroy your cabin little man. I can walk with less force. Less....muscle," she said flexing her left bicep. Tom's erection returned.

         She walked into the cabin followed by Tom. The clock on the microwave said 6:45. "How about dinner Tom? You feel like having dinner with a Goddess?" she asked.

         "Absolutely," he said. "Why don't you sit down and get comfortable. You are probably tired from spending the afternoon ripping steel apart like putty. I will cook dinner tonight."

         "Well I am not tired. I mean, that carrier wasn't really heavy at all. Felt like lifting ten pounds to a normal person. But I like the idea of you doing all the work, and me getting comfortable," she said as she went over to the couch and sat down. She gently picked up the remote and turned on the TV to CNN.

         "BREAKING NEWS" logo ran across the screen. Soon a titled appeared, "DISASTER IN THE PORT". Mega Woman leaned forward, smiling.

         "This just in to CNN within the last few minutes. Here we are seeing the first pictures of the disaster at the port used to store old and decommissioned Navy ship. As you can see from these new pictures, some force, some amazing force, destroyed several battleships and in something that lacks total explanation, placed an aircraft carrier on top of those battleships. These pictures are coming courtesy of our affiliate, for more, we go to correspondent Mitchel Smith. Mitchell."

         Tom came into the room. "It made the news in the twenty minutes it took for us to get back?"

         "Yep. Good thing we left. Now quiet, I want to hear this," Mega Woman said.

         "Thanks Wolf. Yes, I am here at the Rodgers Port on the coast of Virginia. Officials are at a loss of words to explain the devastation here. There are lots of theories, from some terrorist attack, to a tsunami, to some strength wind event. However, what officials cannot explain is this," he said as the camera panned down to the destroyed chain.

         "Yes Wolf, those are what they look like. Fingerprints. Massive fingerprints. As if some human form, a human larger than any we know of, picked up and squeezed this steel like it was butter. This chain weighs three thousand pounds. And it appears that someone, or something, ripped it off the boat and squeezed it. The question is though Wolf, who did this. And are they friend, or foe? Back to you."

         "You think they will identify your fingerprints?" Tom asked.

         "No. I have never been arrested. Plus, let me try something," she said as she thought about changing her prints. Tom gasped as the skin on her fingers began to blur and change. After a few seconds her prints were different.

         "How, how did you do that?" he asked.

         "Seems I can control my body in ways others cannot. Explains how I went from five foot two to over seven feet. Anyway, when I am Mega, I will have different prints. Problem solved," she said.

         "Yes, I, I guess so. I wonder when we will find the limits of your power?" he asked.

         She turned to him. "You re assuming I have limits," she said as she turned the TV off. "Anyway, I want to get comfortable. Why don't you come over here and remove my boots and put my big feet up on the foot rest? I mean, you can't do anything until the over warms up, and your Mega girlfriend requires your, service," she purred.

         Tom smiled. "Like in our role play games, only this time, it is for real. Yes ma'am," he said as he went to the front of the couch and kneeled. He grabbed the zipper of her left boot with one hand and put the other on the back, feeling her harder than diamond unflexed calf muscle. With a grunt, he began to unzip it.

         "Damn," he thought as he struggled with all his might. "This is hard!"

         Mega Woman smiled. "Of course it is hard weakling. First, I drained some of your strength. And second, that boot is molded to my super mega muscles. It is like a second set of skin. I am not sure you are strong enough to remove it, but I LOVE watching you try!"

         "You know how humbling it is that you can read my mind? And that I am not even strong enough to take off your freaking boots?" he asked.

         "No, I don't. But keep trying wee man," she said as she patted him on the head,

         "Ung!" Tom gasped as his arms shook. Slowly the zipper came down. "Shew," he said as he stared at the tanned super flesh. He bent over and kissed her huge calf. He next grabbed her lower calf, his hands not even close to be large enough to cover it. He grunted.

         Mega Woman laughed. "Um, what's wrong sweetie? Having trouble lifting Mega Woman's big ol' foot off the ground? Is it too heavy?" she teased.

         "Fuck, its, its, freaking heavy. Your freaking foot, ung, it weighs a ton," he said as he stopped. "I guess that makes sense. I mean, your muscles have to be, like super dense right? To hold all that power?" he asked.

         "That is right weakling. I have no idea how much I weigh, but I don't think you are strong enough to lift my foot. Here, let Mega Woman help you," she said as she slowly lifted up her massive foot. Tom grabbed the boot and with a grunt pulled it off, falling back on his ass in the meantime.

Mega Woman giggled. She placed her foot lightly on his chest. Tom let out a slight woomf.

"What is it like to be under the world's most powerful foot weakling?" she purred, her voice oozing with sexuality.

         Tom smiled. He had been under her foot before. In fact, last week when they were role playing about her being super powerful. However, this time was different. He was sure she wasn't putting the entire weight of her foot on him that would have probably crushed him. However, that did not mean it wasn't heavy. He reached up and put his hands on it. Fuck it was hard! Covered in thick muscle.

         "Did I say it was humbling not being able to take off your boot or lift your foot? I was wrong, this," he said as he squeezed her huge big toe. "This is humbling Mega Woman. Being under your big, strong, mega foot," he said.

         She laughed again. "Mega foot? I like that little one. You shall call them mega from now on. In fact, when you address any of my body parts, you will put mega in front of it. Got it?" she asked as she put a VERY slight amount of pressure on him with her foot.

         "OMMMF!" he gasped. "You're c..crushing me, but, but yes....everything is, ung, mega," he said.

         She eased up. "Good." A ding was heard. "Sounds like the oven is warmed up, almost as warmed up as you," she said as she slid her foot off him, feeling the ragging hard on under his pants. "Finish making dinner and then report back here. I have another boot that needs to be removed, and my mega feet, and other parts, will demand your strict attention," she purred.

         Tom slowly got up and then stopped. He got back on his knees and leaned over her exposed foot. He looked up at her. He placed his lips on the top of her huge and powerful mega foot. KISS. He looked back up at her. Mega Woman was smiling, brightly.



© Copyright 2014 BarryN (barryn1978 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1994137-Liz-the-mighty-MEGA-WOMAN