*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1994556-Escaping-the-past-part-two
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1994556
Alex Martin cannot escape the tragedies of his past
I could understand where she was coming from but I had to protect her I couldn't let what happened to Mark and John and my mom happened to her she was the only person I had left in this world to love. "I don't want to do this I don't want to face Rex He has taken so much away from me if I let him when he will take away you Marty I love you too much to let you die if it means I have to die in your place so be it" I said. "Alex if you go against Rex he will kill you for sure you have to live for me because the thought of not being with you is too unbearable to think about." Marty said.
I kissed her on the head and held her close to my chest as I could feel a few tears falling from my face.
"It doesn't really matter what I want does it Alex you're going to do whatever you want Ironshoe even if it means I lose you forever" Marty stated.
I didn't answer her.
Just promise me one thing Alex promised me that you come back you return to me because the thought of not living my life with you I would rather be dead to face my life without you. Alex I love you." She asked.
I gazed into her beautiful Bright eyes and I wiped away the tears that streaked her face. I picked up her hand and placed it in mine.
"I am going to do what I have to do to come back. You are my entire world and I am so in love with you and all I want to do is take you in my arms and never let you go." I told her.
She sniffled.
"Alex...I will wait for you as long as it takes."
I knew with those words that our love was strong enough to get through this.
I gave her a kiss on the lips and stroked her face. I waved goodbye and walked away.
I knew as long as I was not in the picture she would be safe. Rex was after me...and I was going to turn myself in.

I made my way to the mainland and raced to the airport because I knew exactly where Rex would be hiding out.

© Copyright 2014 gigi8503 (gigi8503 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1994556-Escaping-the-past-part-two