*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1994894-A-Day-In-The-Life
Rated: E · Sample · Other · #1994894
Just words on a paper
Sitting on the dock of the Islander, watching the sun set and the evening starting to fall in place. The boats all have glorious character. Truly wondrous style. Each having great depth of ocean history. The sun is setting orange in the sky, the wind is picking up and the chill is in the air!



I sit deep in thought, Wondering each boats story. How deep is there history. How long is there legacy. How many owners have crossed their path, for their life of adventure. The amazement of the Fisherman's Life. The stories that each boat could tell. The condition of each vessel. The neglect is showing on some. The deep care is showing in others.



The little ocean town has deep character. An amazing wonder. Secluded from the rest of the world. Deeply rooted as a Fisherman's Haven. Generations have passed their legacy to the next. Keeping their talent and love of the sea ever growing. There are some that fade away with  the deep plunge in the economy.



This life is all new to me. Never have I been part of the Fisherman's World. The docks, bait shops, warehouse loaders, curb side shops, quaint restaurants, custom benches with fisherman tales, ocean smells in the air, the crafty lights lining the streets, friendly business owners so ready to serve, fellow boat Skippers and Deckhands and the world that carries their history.



I truly have learned a lot, have been experiencing a different life and marvel at the wonder that lies ahead.

I am bringing, The Captains Wife, to the world with some love and lessons. I love to bring forth the life and pics of the Sea Life. Documenting every bit of  great beauty.
© Copyright 2014 Paris Paige (coryann at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1994894-A-Day-In-The-Life