*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1994900-The-Dogs-Day
Rated: E · Sample · Other · #1994900
A days day visit
The dog dances with glee, waiting to be lifted over the boat and get her leash place on her collar. She acts like a little kid going to the candy shop. Leaving the boat is exciting. Explore the new world on the docks.





Three boats up, Lucky comes prancing out. Wagging his tail, dancing around Sadie. The call of the wild. Dog nose to dog nose. Smelling each other. Excitement was prancing from each paw. A new friend. A fellow boat dog. They jumped, licked, smelled , growled, chased, ran the dock, did circles around each other and their owners.



Sadie, needed a friend and Lucky was her new friend. His personality was so friendly and fun of life.



















I am amazed by the Old Timers of the Sea!!! They have truly had a wonderous life. Chapter 2 of The Captains Wife , needs to have tales of these courageous men. All of their tales, and the great depths in their love for the Sea !!!!!
© Copyright 2014 Paris Paige (coryann at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1994900-The-Dogs-Day