*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1995035-Chapter-14-HeavenHell
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Teen · #1995035
Katt has a childhood flashback
Sunday 8th June 2014

A room. Somewhere…


Today, the head sent me to a sort of psychiatrist/hypnotism think, requested by my mum because she doesn’t think I know enough about who I am/what I am/my memories type thing. It was weird. First she (her name was may brown) made me sit on this chair which he made lie down, then she chained me to the chair using IRON which, because I’m a demon, burnt me loads so now I’ve got burn marks in the shape of chains all over me, especially my stomach, neck, legs and arms. Then she put this plastic thing over my head so I couldn’t hear or see anything and I couldn’t move. Then a really annoying ticking sound appeared, quiet at fist but got dead load and made me fall asleep. Then a felt like someone stabbed me in the leg and I felt like I was falling (I wasn’t cuz it was a dream) and suddenly I was in what looked like the Dolgellau forest. All of sudden a load of little kids with wings (5 with white wings, 5 with purple and one with wings the exact same as mine but a bit smaller) where flying around me, but didn’t know I was there. “Kids” I heard a woman’s voice calling “come here and meet your new parents!” suddenly all the kids got to the floor and started hugging each other, but in the end walked towards the woman’s voice, with me following them. Standing next to a woman that looked exactly like mum was the people we all had thought where our parents. “Right then, when you get to your new homes, your actual fathers will cast a spell on you, for some of you that will be the devil and for others, the angel will. This spell will take away your powers, wings and memory for 7 years, Just before those 7 years have ended you will all come back and live back here.” Just as the mum lookalike person stopped talking the blonde little girl with the only black wings In the whole group, scream and ran away.

That’s when I started falling again and woke up. DR may brown took the head-thing and iron chains off me “you will come back next week, but I think I might try a diffirent methord to restore your memory, but your memory will start coming back thought the week. Whatever you seen then would have been a memory, but if you where in it you would be able to see yourself, so remember that if there IS someone that looks like you, it is you. Thank you and you may go once your escort arrives again. Wait here until then” and since then I have sat here. Oh there he is. Going now

Katt xxxxx

© Copyright 2014 Elisha H (elishalisha1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1995035-Chapter-14-HeavenHell