*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1995363-Best-Friends-Brother---Chapter-Four
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Drama · #1995363
BFB story part 4
         By the time we left the club I was fall down drunk and Matt wasn't doing much better.  Thankfully we’d left my car at my house so all we had to do was walk back by crossing the lawn and go to the house through my backyard.
         I made it to the front door without falling down but I was giggling like a maniac.  “Why won’t this thing open?”
         Matt laughed and pulled me into a hug.  “Maybe because it’s still locked.”
         “Right,” I said pulling my keys out of my purse.  “It might help if I used these.”
         Once the door was opened I followed Matt into the house and to the stairs.  “Think you can make it?”
         I glanced up the stairs and imagined the long walk to my bedroom on the fourth floor.  “Not a chance in hell.”
         He laughed and pulled me into another hug.  “Then how are you going to make it to bed?  Sleep down here on the couch?”
         I looked over his shoulder to the living room where the couch was and shook my head.  “Too far.  I think I’ll just sleep right here.”
         He snuggled into my neck.  “My room’s closer.”
         “Mmhm,” I agreed.  The second floor was definitely closer than the fourth.
         “The bed’s big enough for both of us,” he said into my neck.  “I’m sure it’s plenty comfortable, too.”
         I pulled out of his grasp and stepped onto the first step.  “Then why are we standing down here still?”
         He laughed and followed me as I stumbled up the stairs to his room.  I made it as far as his door before I fell but instead of falling to the ground I found myself back in Matt’s arms.
         I gazed into his eyes and he smiled wolfishly at me.  I realized that there was no way I’d be able to sleep in the same bed as hi without doing anything.  And for the first time in my life I didn't care.
         I wrapped my arms around his neck and saw the surprise in his eyes a second before I was kissing him.  I didn't think it was possible but he pulled me even closer to him and kissed me back as if it was the last thing he’d ever do.
         I fumbled with the handle, refusing to be the one to break the kiss and he chuckled against my lips before helping me open the door.  He scooped me into his arms and carried me into the room, closing the door behind him.
         He dumped me on the bed, breaking the kiss and looking at me with eyes dark with lust.
         I reached up and helped him out of his shirt as he kissed every piece of exposed flesh he could find.  Once I got the shirt off I fumbled with his belt but managed to slide it off quick enough.  Before I could undo his pants his hands caught mine and I was forced to look at his face.
         “You sure you want to go through with this?”
         I rolled my eyes.  “If I wanted to stop I wouldn't have started.”
         He placed my hands around his neck and kissed me again.  I pulled him closer to myself and his hands wandered to my waist and fisted in the fabric of my dress.
         I slid my hands down his chest back to his pants.  I almost had them undone when his hands moved mine out of the way to get it done quicker.
         I pulled away from him and stood up so I could slip my dress off.  By the time he had his pants undone and his zipper down I had the dress pulled up to my waist.  Once again his hands replaced mine and the dress was off in a second.
         He paused once the dress was off and I was left in my bra and panties.  His eyes travelled the length of my body.  His eyes got darker and his appreciation for the view was apparent.
         I captured his mouth with mine once again and pulled him onto the bed with me.  I eased his pants down and once they were at his knees he took over. 
         I crawled to the head of the bed and waited for him to join me.  Once he had my hands went to his boxers and his hands went to my bra’s clasp.  He got rid of my bra quickly and my panties swiftly followed suit.
         Once things as pesky as clothes were out of the way I lied back and pulled him with me.  He pulled me onto him without breaking our kiss and I positioned myself so that I was straddling his waist.
         He pulled back enough to look me in the eye.  “Last chance to back out of this.”
         I sighed and leaned back slightly.  “Why are you trying so hard to get me to say no?”
         His eyes were still dark with lust and he blinked to try and get rid of it.  “You’re drunk.  You don’t know what you want right now and I can’t find it in me to stop.”
         I couldn't help it – I laughed.  “Just kiss me you idiot.”
© Copyright 2014 Tiffany Da Villa (tiffanydv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1995363-Best-Friends-Brother---Chapter-Four