*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1997089-BioDesc-For-DD-35e-Valmoric
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Biographical · #1997089
Biography for D&D 3.5e Valmoric
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Description-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You see before you a 6'1ft tall Robed man. His outfit consist of a long black tattered robe of unknown Origin, The robe that covers his body is complete with a long and tattered black hood that drapes over the robe. Both of the items seem to be made of the same material and seems to gleam in the moonlight, However this sense of material fills you with a sense of Dread and Fear. Draping over the hood is a Cloak of the same material as the hood and robe and is tattered as well. The cloak is Shaped in a Pointed pattern and has a faint Symbol on the back of a skull and scythe that seems to entail it was worn but nature and is only recognizable by closer inspection. Upon looking closer you can see that the man seems to be wearing Black leather underneath and leather boots all black and worn. The entire outfit Excluding the Cloak and hood is covered by grey pouch belts that are filled with unknown items of arcane origin and other items such as scrolls and unknown Components. The man seems to be holding a 5'4 long Darkwood Quarterstaff. The staff is carved towards the top of the staff into a evil looking skull and the bottom twists into a point by carving, The middle of the staff is carved into runes of another language (Undercommon).(Without hood) with the mans hood down you can see his dark purple skin that used to be blue but was tanned by the sun is that of a Drow, The dark elves of the Underdark. He has green cynical eyes that tell of that a utmost evil look to them and snow white hair that is soft. his right eye is adorned with a scar that reaches down to his lips.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Biography-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die." -Leonardo da Vinci


I Valmoric "Kal'Thur" Shadowmoon first born of the Priestess Inquisitor Varlana Shadowmoon was born cold and Dieing.. Laid to rest in my tomb of Stone and rock as a baby. My mother who had been a high ranking Priestess knew having a boy would tarnish her name so she left me ...Her son To Die. I would have as well if it wasn't for Derack the clan leader of a group of Drow men who had been outcasted from the Sexist controlled Theocracy of the Underdark. Derack took me in to his hiding camp Located in the Darklands of the Underdark and named me his son, Raising me and Teaching me of his religion and his new teachings. You see the Clan that my "Father" lead was a cult who worshiped Nurell the Reaper god of Death, They're teachings tell that my Father's great grandfather was visited in his Dreams by the god himself and told him to bring death to Nurell in exchange he would give them power to defeat Lolth's servants. 2 Decades later my Father carried out this legacy teaching me of the power Nurell gave them. The power was of Death itself a legacy of Necromantic rituals would help take down the servants of Lolth.

I remember being brought up around these teachings , But that it was to be keept secrete from the rest of the cult for it was cause them fear of the power they have been given.i had a friend that helped me get accustomed to living in the Darklands named Joeth, He was the only friend i had at the camp since rumors spread of our family's Rituals but Joeth didn't believe the rumors .. although he should have.One day i awoke to some yelling and screaming , the voice sounded familiar i looked outside to see that a group of inquisitors had Joeth by the arm and another inquisitor thrown on the ground. The main one said who was holding Joeth " we have found this Inquisitor Guilty of lying to the high console of having a boy as a child and hid him in secrete. At the same time she said that i saw one of the Women staring at me with what seemed was ....regret, But not for me ..for her. it was my mother and i could tell it was by the way she was looking at me and the fact that she was angered me, i..i wanted to say something but i knew if i did i would be ....killed like my friend and his mother did soon after. So i keept quiet and went inside and ...tried to sleep ignoring that my friend ...was gone.A few years late when i was in my preteens my Father summoned me to see him, It was my time for my Trails. To become a Necromancer you have to go through some trials in our Family's history here in the Darklands. I was to meet him a few tunnels out of our camp to begin. when i reached there he told to me to walk into the cave behind him and to do my best ..or become dead.. i went through the Frighting trials facing all my fears and having to do unimaginable things to achieve my power until at last i meet the final challenge which was to defeat a Drider ( a Half Drow Half Spider Beast). It struck with persicion strikes so fast i got hit a couple times. i used all i had learned from my Father and the Challenges to Summon the dead around me to defeat it, But at last i did and i Beat the trials.I was a full Necromancer. years later in my Late teen years my Father had finally trained me and the Clan Members good enough we could attack the Underdark and take back the city for Nurell and the men of Drow Society. But what we didn't know was that Lolth had been watching, Watching all our moves and knew what we were doing ..so she sent here best servant to get rid of us. it was a Drider of massive proportions that came destroying our camp, And..And killed my father before my Eyes. Enraged at my fathers Death i went our of Control and killed the Drider with the Death killed by it. it was Dead but the Clan members looked appalled at me ,but i was now leader and they couldn't say anything. I lead them to attack the Underdark unprepared and unmoraled. We broke through the walls and ...where slaughtered. we had lost because of my incompetence and now i had to run. i ran back to the camp and keept running till i was followed by the Inquisitors. They attacked me slashing me across my chest i fell and grabbed the wound. They slashed again but i grabbed the weapon and used my Dark powers to heal me and kill them. Then i ran to where i kept my Hidden Items and got dressed and fled to the surface world.I was a coward and vowed to never return unless i had a way to destroy that place and turn to walk into the new world i surfaced in.

Years later i found myself travelling from place to place learning as much as i could about the dark arts and ended up in a Port city inn looking fr a new place to go away from the demons of this place and found a Captain travelling to a new land in the north far from this one.i took to the ship and traveled to the new land and looked for the port city's inn. I found a table in the back and got a drink...i was in a new land and i would find the power i need to destroy the underdark and serve Death here, i said as i saw new patrons enter the Inn. Strange looking individuals..each with interesting history's i also assume like my own, i sat the cup down and watched them with interest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
© Copyright 2014 Valmoric (valmoric at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1997089-BioDesc-For-DD-35e-Valmoric