*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1997207-New-Book-Ideas
Rated: E · Other · Sci-fi · #1997207
A look at the basic ideas behind the book I'm starting.





The Wardenclyff Project - Tesla Tower

And Subsequent Great Upgrade

Did not fail - but was deemed too dangerous to be kept working. Would have caused the Great Upgrade to happen a century earlier - but scientists at the time were afraid of the semi-intelligent super-tech, and pressured the government to shut it down. Dec. 12, 2012, 12:12: a data clerk working in the Top-Secret Hall of Records below D.C. is transcribing paper records to computer files. He discovers the original files and schematics for the Tesla Tower in folder 12121912 or 12/12/1912. The tower was given the presidential A-OK and was finished and activated on Mar. 17, 2013. The rest is history.



World Genome Project

And Subsequent Evolutionary Prime

Molecular geneticists and genetic engineers, led by Professor Ira Carmen, hit a major breakthrough on the World Genome Project: a huge genome-mapping project started in 2004 as a successor to the Human Genome Project. Its goal was to find a universal gene and map out genomes worldwide. An inert, previously misunderstood gene is found with the ability to control personal genetics by sheer will. Genes for external dominance and control over plant and animal life are created over the next year, and by Mar. 17, 2013, half the world's population and all of its other life is ready for Evolutionary Prime.

© Copyright 2014 Schner1 (schner1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1997207-New-Book-Ideas