*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1998385-Josh-In-Wonderland-1-The-Rabbit-Hole
Rated: GC · Other · LGBTQ+ · #1998385
Josh enters Wonderland, a world with magic and buff sex addicts as inhabitants
After seeing everyone in the gym, Josh was determined to get buff. He pushed himself hard, focusing on his shoulders, biceps, abs and especially his butt. He may have been considered a twink, but that didn’t mean he had to be a skinny one.
It was a beautiful day, the sun painted the sky blue and there were no splotches of white anywhere in the sky. Josh started on his squats, with the help of his personal trainer, Logan. They did their workout in their own little private meadow where no one else could see them. Josh couldn’t stop laughing though. For some reason Logan always felt the need to wear a ridiculous bowtie and white cuffs, a very tight pair of white underwear, hugging his butt. All of this excluded, Logan was still hot with his short black hair and adorably defined features. This included the deepest most adorable dimples. The rest of Logan’s muscular body was exposed to the warm kiss of the sun.
“All right, now you really need to go all the way down, then push yourself up from the heels,” Logan explained as he squatted down as low as he could, and then pushed himself straight back up, squeezing his butt tightly once he was up. “That’s how you work on your ass.”
Josh’s eyes took this journey with Logan’s butt, never looking away. Josh could hardly control the problem growing in his gym shorts, as if the workout itself wasn’t getting him hard enough. After ten squats, Logan realized that the only thing going up and down was Josh’s eyes.
“You can join in anytime you like, Josh,” Logan said, laughing.
“I can’t work out, it’s too hot,” Josh explained.
“No it’s not, the breeze is —”
“I’m not talking about the weather.”
Logan smiled, and his growing cock was visible through his tight whites. Josh hungrily stepped towards his trainer, and kissed him. The two started grabbing at each other’s tight bubble butts and got ready to fuck hard, until Logan’s alarm went off and he realized . . .
“Oh crap! I’m late!”
“Late for what?” Josh asked.
“I have to go, I’m sorry.”
Logan just left Josh there without another word. Josh would have followed him but Logan’s ass looked so good it rendered Josh immobile for a while as Logan ran. Eventually, Josh recovered from his arousal and followed Logan. Josh chased him until he stopped by a tree. Logan looked around to make sure no one was around, so Josh quickly hid behind a tree. After a moment, he came out of hiding and Logan was gone, forcing Josh to investigate the tree where Logan stood. Below the tree was a wide rabbit hole and Josh wondered if Logan had fallen in, but he realized it couldn’t be since he heard nothing, no falling or thump against the ground. But standing near the whole with his stocky, muscular body too long left the earth surrounding the rabbit hole weak and he fell down into the longest fall he’d ever endured.

“The table’s set, Hatter,” a deep, masculine voice said.
“Perfect. I’ve been dying to get a taste of this.”
Josh’s eyes immediately flashed open when he felt someone engulfing his hardening cock. Whoever it was took care of every detail, targeting the cock head and particularly Josh’s piss slit. Josh was so turned on when he saw two hot, buff brunette hunks on either side of him, though he could not sit up since he his wrists and ankles were tied to their table.
The sky above Josh looked unusual, with swirling clouds which looked more like whipped cream, and a lavender sky instead of the regular blue.
“Oh look, the cutie’s awake.”
“Hmmm, perfect timing. I’ve been dying to hear him moan.”
“Who are you?” Josh asked, slightly disappointed that the sucking and licking stopped.
“My name is Zac, but you can call me the Hatter.” Zac was hot and buff with a six pack, massive pecs and biceps the size of soccer balls, and he wore a cap.
Next to Zac was a hunk with hair all over his pecs. He was just as buff as Zac, only hairier. “And I’m Hutch, the March Hair.”
“I’m Josh . . . Josh Hutcherson.”
“Are you one of the twinks from one of the flowers?” Hutch asked. “How did you grow?”
“What? What are you talking about?” Josh asked.
“He’s new,” Zac explained. “I found him near the room of doors. He’s new to Wonderland. And I think we should make him feel welcome.”
Josh was soon the victim of a hairy ass as Hutch sat on his face. Hutch’s meaty butt smothered Josh’s face and crushed it against the wood of the table. Josh had so many questions, but they were not audible as he spoke into Hutch’s ass crack. Hutch enjoyed the feeling of Josh’s breath against his anus, and so he moaned as Josh tried to ask his muffled questions.
“He’s a keeper,” Hutch said through a moan.
“You got that right,” said Zac. “Check out this cock. I think we’re about ready.”
“Ready for what?” Hutch asked.
“Don’t be rude, Hutch,” Zac said teasingly. “I’m sure our guest is hungry, and it’s our job to feed him.”
Hutch nearly came right then and there, but he was able to contain it and save it for Josh’s mouth. Both Hutch and Zac stood on either side of the Josh table and held their cocks over their slave’s mouth.
“Open wide, Joshy,” said Zac, and Josh obeyed.
Both thick, meaty cocks squirted hot white semen into Josh’s hungry mouth. Josh’s cock began to throb, and soon he had his own cannon blowing out come for Zac and Hutch to lick up around his crotch.
“You like that Josh?” Zac asked.
“Ooooooh yeeeeaaah!” Josh moaned mid-come.
“Then you’re gonna love Wonderland,” Hutch explained. “This land is full of hunks just begging to fuck twinks like you.”
“He’s not a twink,” Zac said. “Twinks live in the plants and the flowers, and they’re much smaller than him. He’s a pretty beefy twink, which makes it all the more fun. Now untie him, I wanna get a look at his ass.”
“I don’t get it,” Josh said. “I just came, why am I still horny.”
Hutch untied Josh’s hands and wrists, and then with his amazing strength, flipped Josh around so that his beautiful, firm, smooth bubble butt was pointing up at the lavender sky.
“Because this is Wonderland, Josh,” said Hutch. “Everyone’s always horny in Wonderland. Now spread ‘em wide.”
Josh grabbed both his ass cheeks and spread them apart until Zac and Hutch could see his fuckable, tight, pink anus.
Zac and Hutch both readied their cocks and got ready to double penetrate Josh’s tight pink hole.
Zac smiled at the sight, and as he got ready to give Josh the fuck of his life said, “Welcome to Wonderland, Josh Hutcherson.”
© Copyright 2014 SaJoker (sajoker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1998385-Josh-In-Wonderland-1-The-Rabbit-Hole