*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1998802-No-clue
Rated: E · Other · Activity · #1998802
I have no clue whether me or my wife wrote this
composing every annoying, microscopic and heartbreaking pixel in the oh so emotionally-damaging, black laced letters you piece and stitch together with your wicked, painstaking grace.. you confide your sins, a burning page of perfection Confide to me and unravel the heaven line etched truth that craves to serenade in honor of my glass shattered heart, knotted with the unforgiving, despicable, internal wrenching lies that repetitively churn purposely within the beautifully agonized, written depths of your mislead, anti-colored, depressingly liquified soul after the frostbitten star crossed fiery colored wounds, gracefully traced with kerosene rob the skin that protects my poisoned, snake bitten spirit evermore he withdrew the jagged blade from her awestricken, pale and glass shattered corpse draining a fountain of lust poisoned blood from within the depths of her unrequited soul, maltreat and with a broken capsule of neon colored emotion her lifeless and adrenaline-drained body then collides lovingly with the short explosion of heartbreaking silence that protectively glossed over the concrete she had long missed blacking out from within centuries ago.
and when you asked me to write you something: Little ideas scattered around like an unsolved puzzle. A broken rhythm and a broken melody. Passing out under the concrete, numb like cocaine. It’s reaching through her veins. He grabs her name, mostly improvising. Their souls continuously twist themselves up into a never ending knot, lacing their minds together. With or without an audience, she confides her sins into a burning book of perfection. He heals her forever, mending the agony that’s been plaguing her heart since the beginning of time. He can hear what her tears are internally screaming. She spends her time breathing those hopeful kind words of forgiveness. Evermore, replacing the thought of her heart being damaged beyond times repair.
© Copyright 2014 Evram Spoken (diamond_skies at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1998802-No-clue