*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1999118-Society-in-the-Shadow-of-Civilization
Rated: E · Folder · Sci-fi · #1999118
What seems impossible today is already possible tomorrow....
Welcome to the Society in the Shadow of Civilization! So glad you could join us *Smile*


Time is mischievous. It plays tricks on the mind, it changes perspectives, it creates illusions, and it reveals truths. As memories fade with the passage of time, the mind can have difficulty sorting reality from illusion; it can become convinced illusions are real, and will deny truths that threaten its fragile nature. The truth is often not expected.


Samantha Marquet's world is turned upside down when she comes face to face with the man who has watched her for seventeen years....

***


Set in 2006, "The Shadow Watcher and "A Shadow in Doubt - Chapter One are books 1 and 2 of the Society in the Shadow of Civilization.

The Fore Shadows are prequels in short story form, each set in the year given in its title. They should be read in numerical ascending order, with the exception of Escape 2169, which is intended to be read as the first of the Fore Shadows, but after The Shadow Watcher.

You found my first Trinket!


Collect it before it's gone!
PORTFOLIO  
Portfolio -> Society in the Shadow of Civilization
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1999118-Society-in-the-Shadow-of-Civilization