*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1999807-Titanium--Chapter-Him
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Drama · #1999807
One chapter of Titanium, story of four teens witnessing the anarchy of the world arising.
Titanium ~ Chapter 1: Him


Characters (by appearance):

Ntozake: Ntozake has a calm, intelligent aura around her, and would be a great person to work with to help solve a mystery.Her parents died in a battle, so she lives with her older brother Taj in a small village She’s 16. She has jet black hair, curled at the ends, and green eyes.

Karma: Karma is often seen wandering the streets. She doesn't like to go home too often, because her mother is a painful reminder of her dead sister, Arianna, and her dad that has disappeared. The case of Arianna is often brought up, but her father's disappearance is little to never brought up. Her best friends are Kuri and Ntozake , and she can often be found around them. She’s 17. She has straight blue hair and blue eyes.

Kuri: Kuri's a 17 year old ex psycho maniac killer who has experienced everything from death to love. He has dark brown eyes and dark blue hair. Kuri works at Starbucks to fill his old habit of killing innocent people for no reason. He has a little sister, Gracie, who is 16 years of age.

Gracie: Gracie is a 16 year old who follows her half brother, Kuri, around. She is extremely attached to him after what happened to her own family. Gracie has icy blue eyes and short ombre hair.




Prologue: It was the year 2020. Everything seemed to be ok, but one thing was off. The world was just not right. Everything seemed to change ever so slowly, but one thing was for sure: that mankind was about to notice that everything was going to turn on them…



Ntozake and Karma sat side by side in a alley, finishing off the last two slices of a pizza. The wind danced through their hair at high speeds, but they didn’t move. They sat still. Waiting.

Kuri and Gracie walked side by side, talking to each other about certain matters.

“Come on Gracie, the best way to kill somebody quickly is to do it up front...face to face,” Kuri said as he demonstrated a movement pertaining to the statement.

Ntozake and Karma listen in on the conversation in the distance, wondering why someone is walking down the usually vacant street. “One of the voices sound familiar,” Karma informs Ntozake.

“Pfft...the best way to do it is by killing the person by long distance attacks, like on top of a building, or far behind the target,” Gracie says in a voice full of seriousness, but yet not all serious. Kuri slightly chuckles at Gracie. The two walk by the alley, not noticing the two people within it.

“Will you say something to them? I know you hate murder,” Ntozake asked, puzzled why the typically defensive Karma hasn’t said a word. With a long pause, Karma shrugs and walks out of the alley.

“Gracie, hold up.” Kuri stops as he hears footsteps as if someone were walking towards them. He looks back to see a young lady. As for Gracie, she stands there, also looking at the young lady, but doesn’t say a word.

Karma stands and stares at Kuri and Gracie for a bit, her lips shut tight, but eventually says, “Who else would it be?” She turned on her heel and began to walk away, Ntozake trailing after her.

“Damnit...Karma…” Kuri chased after Karma after realizing what he said, and that she had been listening. “Damnit, damnit…,” He whispered to himself, leaving Gracie behind, standing in a confused state.

Karma begins to run, while Ntozake chases after. “Who was that?” She asks, puzzled. Karma doesn’t answer, her only goal seemingly to be to escape and be alone.

“Karma, wait!” Kuri yells after running as fast as he could. His only goal was to fix what he had done. “Karma!”

Ntozake, feeling that she has somehow caused this conflict, catches up to Karma and grabs her arm tightly.

“L-Let go!” Karma shrieked, her eyes filling with tears.

“Won’t you just listen to him, just this once?” Ntozake insists, causing Karma to stop pulling away.” Kuri finally catches up to Karma and Ntozake.

“Karma I’m sorry I didn’t mean it I’m sorry…. please forgive me….” Kuri begs as his eyes fill with icy cold tears and his heart breaks.

Karma turns away, her eyes full of tears. “I can even forgive you for that, but I must ask. Who killed my sister?” She whispered, causing Ntozake to gasp. Maybe Karma thought he did it, maybe she thought he knew, but whatever it was, she felt the strong urge to ask.

Kuri tries to pull himself together, so he could ready himself to tell the truth to Karma.

“It was him… he killed her….” Kuri says as he drops a few tears. Karma cries more, and Ntozake wraps her arm around her.

“What did she ever do to anyone, she was so nice,” Karma says. Ntozake softly begin sob, and asks Karma, sniffling, “Do you want me to walk you home?”

Kuri hangs down his head, crying. “ She wa protecting us from from him, but now he’s coming back, and I don’t know who he’s getting.” Kuri realizes that Gracie was left behind as his eyes widen to the size of oranges.

Karma is instantly frightened, and begs Ntozake to take her home. “Please, please do,” she insists. Ntozake attempts to comfort her with things like, “He can’t be strong, you can fight him off,” but to no avail. She begins to walk Karma home.

“GRACIE!” Kuri begins to run back to her, but Gracie is tropes in her own situation. Gracie shakes with fear as a strange man appeared in front of her, showing off his sharp shark like teeth.

“Why, hello Gracie…” The man says as he covers Gracie’s nose with a small cloth, smelling of chemicals.

~ Lia-chan and Ntozake Eudora
Ntozake and Karma are trademarks of Ntozake Eudora
Kuri and Gracie are trademarks of Lia-chan
Welcoming of criticism
Tell us if we should continue~
© Copyright 2014 Ntozake Eudora (ntozakeeudora at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1999807-Titanium--Chapter-Him