*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1999984-reality-is-a-fairytale
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1999984
My 4th chapter to my book!

               

                                                                          Ch.4

    When i woke up it was dark out. It must have been 12‘o clock in the afternoon. It took a while to remember all that happened last night, it’s still kind of fuzzy. So i got up and went downstairs, i was greeted by 50 hot guys. I totally forgot how many hot guys were in this house!, and i probably look like crap. Great, good day so far. I started to walk then remembered i don’t know any where to go, no one ever gave me a tour! Great. Then i saw the one guy, other than Sky, that i knew. I walked over to James.

“Hey, can i ask you where the dining room is? I’m starving!”

“Hey Luna. Yeah I’ll show you the way.” James said as he started walking toward these huge doors to the right of us.

“Where are you showing her?” I knew who it was before i even turned around.

Sky was walking over to us looking pissed.
“I’m showing her to the dining room like she asked.” said James with a smirk on his face.

“I thought i told you to be extra careful around James!” Sky looked even more pissed now.

“Awww. I’m not gonna do anything to her, Sky.” James said in a pouting tone,but his face said different. He still had that smirk on his face.

“Luna, I will show you the way to the dining room. So follow ME.” Sky’s possessiveness showed through his words.

“Fine. Sorry, James.”

“It’s ok. See you later, Luna. Maybe we can hang out sometime.” James said as a sly smile slid across his face as he walk away.

“Listen to me next time! Stay away from the guys, especially James. He is to sly and too much of a ladies man. Stay. Away. From. Him. I mean it!” growled Sky.

“ What?! ‘Stay away from the guys’ There are only GUYS here!” i wanted to scream at his possessiveness.

“Exactly.” said Sky point blank.

“So let me get this straight, You’re saying that you don’t want me to talk to anybody while i’m here?” I, now trying to stay calm, felt the change starting to burn through me.

“Yes. You are mine and i am yours, you will listen to my request.” said Sky like it was nothing, then he started to notice my struggle against the pain of the change.

“ Luna, calm down. Take deep breathes. Think nature, trees swaying in the wind. Just stay calm.” Sky said in a low voice as he tried himself to keep calm.

Then he did the thing i least expected, he picked me up into a princess hold and ran up the stairs as fast as he could and with the werewolf speed i couldn’t see anything till we reached his room and he layed me down on his bed.

“We can’t let the other guys see you change into a wolf so early after the bite. They can’t know that you’re different. I don’t know how they would react, i need to teach you how to control this and fast.” said Sky in a hushed and hurried voice.


    So for the rest of the day Sky and I stayed in his room.

“Deep breaths, slow and steady.” Sky said just as he slapped me across the face.

“Resist the change. Remember find and keep your happy place.” Sky punched me in the gut.

“How…do i keep my happy place…when you’re the one who stole it away in the first place!” I growled low and slowly still trying to resist the change.

“Yeah…Sorry. But this is your house now and you have to like something about it here!” Sky was getting on my nerves now.

“No! I don’t like it here and i don’t have to!” I screamed as the change overtook me, it was less painful this time, but still hurt and when it was done i jumped out the window in wolf form. From the second floor!

“Luna! No! Don’t jump it’s still dangerous for you to jump from this high with so little change experience!” Sky screamed after me as i flew through the air.

As i flew through the sky i started to freak out thinking ‘i won’t make it, i won’t make it, i won’t make it!’ But then i landed and i felt the ground, it didn’t hurt at all when i landed. Still wobbly from the flight, i ran as fast and as far as my feet, now paws, could carry me.


    Looking at my surroundings as i ran all i could think was ‘Where can i go?’ My house was probably sold by the landlord already, i have no relatives to count on, and school thinks i moved. Wait…What time is it anyway? By they way the sun is now, it’s probably about 5 or 6 p.m.

‘grrrrrumble’

Crap! I haven’t eaten at all today. I was going to eat breakfast this morning…Stupid Sky, now i’m going to starve! Then i smelled something, meat. I stopped running now and started walking towards the smell. When i knew i was close i stopped and looked around to see where i might be. ‘Hey, i know exactly where i am! I’m by Sam’s house!’

Sam has always been my friend, he’s always been there since my parents died.

‘Sam!’ was what i tried to scream, but it came out as a long and loud howl.

Then i remembered he can’t see me in wolf form, he’s hated wolves since my parents were killed by some. I also remembered that i need to calm down to turn back, so i did what Sky had said to do to stop the change, i calmed down and took deep breaths. Just like that i started to change back into a human, again less painful but i still let out a little squeak of pain.

“Well, i guess that takes care of that, but…” i looked down at my body, “now i got to figure out how to deal with the fact that i am now naked and can’t show up at Sam’s doorstep naked.”

I looked around to see what i could find and the only thing i could see that would work to cover me up was a branch with big leaves that was up a tall tree.

“Well, now what. I guess i should try.” so i walked over to the tree, making sure i was still hidden, and i jumped and passed the branch i was aiming for. Still in shock, i realized I’d landed on the branch 10 feet above the one I’d aimed for!

“Well, now i can get a branch, but how am i going to get down.” Yet another problem, then i thought of the jump from the mansion.

“Well, i can try, but if i jump in my human form will it work the same as in wolf form?” So, i just jumped, because if i thought too much I’d get to scared to jump.

It payed off though, because when i hit the ground i was safe and i caught a branch on my way down, because i had forgotten to get one while i was one the branch before.

“Luna?” i heard as i covered myself with the branch. “Is that really you Luna, i thought you moved away.” said Sam.


Oh, crap i’m screwed! “No, i wouldn’t move away without saying goodbye to you in person.” i replied as Sam saw that i was naked with a branch and blushed while taking his shirt off.

Sam had always been a pretty good athlete, but i could tell he had been working out more since i’ve been gone.

“Where did you go?” Sam asked the one question i didn’t want to answer.” And who was that guy, who told everybody you moved?” great the question i really didn’t know how to explain!

“Um…well...you won’t freak out? or tell anybody…or hate me..?” I said slowly while remembering if anyone finds out he knows, he would have to be turned or killed.

“No! Of course i wouldn’t hate you, and you know i won’t tell, but i can’t say i won’t freak out.” Sam said determined to hear the answer.

“The guy was Sky, he’s a wolf Josh hit while giving me a ride. Sky is a werewolf, and he turned me and took me to his packs mansion...don’t freak please.”i said in a soft and sad voice.

“What? Werewolves don’t exist. Don’t lie to me, Luna!” Sam was mad now.

“I’m am not lying!” My anger exploded then. I felt the change start, i tried to stop it, but... I was still in the middle of that training when i jumped out the window. I fell to the ground, because the change was starting on my legs, too.

“Luna! What’s wrong are you ok?!”screamed Sam as he grabbed my face in his hands to look into my eyes. I tried to turn away before he could see that my eyes, once a solid light blue, had silver specks in them, but i guess i was too late because the next thing i saw was him backing away looking at me like i was going to kill him any minute now.

“Sam.. please don’t go!” I screamed and growled.

“Luna, what are you?” Sam said as he got further from me.

“Sam, please. Don’t go.” I said in a now sad and lonely voice. I started to cry.

“Luna…” Sam yelled, but it sounded like a whisper to me as i slipped into unconsciousness.

© Copyright 2014 teen story writer (wolfwriter242 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1999984-reality-is-a-fairytale