*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2000277-Inspiration
by Jay
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2000277
I am new. I want to inspire and be inspired by your writing.
Inspiration, flowing energy and things that make me manic.

Hi. My name is Jay. I am a big believer in the laws of Attraction. Yesterday I got the privilege to see Abraham Hicks speak. Now I was expecting great energy and a life changing moment but nope. I was miserable. I got angrier and angrier which is what happens to me when I go out in Public. Not all of the time but if there is a big crowed something triggers my mania.

I am more than happy to be a part of writing.com though. I am hoping for some inspiration and I would love to inspire others with my writing. I tend to write a lot about my mental illness and my girlfriend who I am absolutely in love with. She never turns away when I am at my worst. She is a very strong woman.

I am by trade a screenwriter but I have another job that actually pays the bills. I’m not going to go any further than that because quite honestly my life is complicated.

So here is to all the great writers on this site. I can’t wait to read your stories.
© Copyright 2014 Jay (ilexij at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2000277-Inspiration