*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2001113-Vampires-love
by liliy
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #2001113
This is about Lucia, a vampire who was ruthless until she met her love Peter.....
VAMPIRE'S LOVE


There I was standing, gigantic, furious all ready to kill my helpless, gullible victim. I could feel, I had sent shivers down her spine. But what could she do? She was just a weak mortal. I could see pleading in her misty eye. But without thinking for a movement, I drained her of all her blood, giving her a slow, pain full death.
This was my 100th victim (plus, minus 10, I guess plus) in my 30 days as a vampire. I loved to see the torched look on the face f my victims. It gave me immense pleasure.
I was ruthless, until I met Peter Jackson. I was all ready to drain his blood, but he didn't plead me to leave him. He showed me boldness. I was intrigued by it. I hadn't seen this kind of boldness in a long time.
I couldn't kill him. I was drawn to him. I had fallen for him that instant. But was I capable of love?
As though he read my mind he said "You are capable of love, and I love you." He reminded me of my long lost emotions.
He taught me how to be a human again though I wouldn't have a soul. Peter taught me to live again; he helped me forget my terrible days as a newborn vampire.
Now, after 5 years we live in Florida, where nobody knows who or what I am. I feed on animals regularly and once in a while on humans.
To my neighbors, I'm just another girl, finding he destiny, living through all the hardships of life just like them with my love Peter.
They know nothing about my past and i hope they never will. This is me Lucia Gilbert and this is the story of my life.......

© Copyright 2014 liliy (ohgod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2001113-Vampires-love