*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2001262-Characterization
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Reference · #2001262
Published Poem
                                                           AUTHOR CAMEO BLACK


                                                 Characterization
                   
                    Wthout occurrence and waiting to occur perfect
         Preference came roseal - Rooted Blood Colored Rich
                             A Pulse of verge and symbol icon behavior
Unpolished and sure footed
Solidarity invited
a subtenant and wanting to be beneath the movement went beyond
Substantive with stem and more deep rooted A step-down compaired
to a step-up The purpose doesn't develope much without a cause
                                                 Raising reason and giving rise seperate
and set apart from
regardful regent
                                                                     Variegated a red
rose
to
black
                                                                                A welcome
contrast
A
                                                                                tenderfoot
and
                                                                               temperance
                   
                             






New Title Depiction/Mystery note Crime Scene
4 Days Out on The Dock
Short Story(Role Development)
Story Title A. MatchWay
A Shipping Manager is caught up in a crime scene and implicated in a murder. How do you see your way out...

Trilogy Note: A charactization in a pattern of rhyming thought presented an allegory of a black rose.

"Patter of Ryhming Thought" (Published)
Best Poets 2010
Choreographed grammatically...
A dancing mirage of rhythm and movement
Words no less embodied by sound
Can you hear the written thought by word
And
Haunt by Haute
A colorful meaning
Black air bending
Red atmosphere bending
Can you hear the pattern of ryhming thought?

Session II. Talking rose not rambling(in epic) Yellow rambling rose( FOIL) silouhette of a soliloquy( Prose Stlye for tone and transistion)/Rising action and symbol/Exposition Phrase "variegated a red rose black in characterization(Theme paragraph from works' subject) The Subjective: "Talk and Ramble" Sound continuity and construction not reconstruction. Consistant measure and motioning forward in progress forward. A foreward of a couplet, a brief, a scheme. A noticeable rhyme rhyme pattern variation. A distinct external action of characterization and an internal action of the pattern of a ryhming thought. Breath to breath and pull to pull a stanza form and ryhme. The literary styles and movements are in allegory of a black rose.

Sub Topic Subject Excerpt (Staggerd and Cackled) October "The Wind of The Witches that Cackle"
Instant, draining, and corruptive, every moment made a delima and ignite the crowded moments in stillness. Reuk with trial and testimony, outloud spoke to distinguish his silence from others.
"My score to push forward is less than the original score to point my oponent. He asks me to wake with temerity and push cart and plow. Is this my endeavor?"
The opnent to Reuk calmed and took to re-ignite like thunder meant to strike.
"Clouded and calumnious you, Reuk can not sit still. You can not sound spoken without the words to match. You Reuk can not be every moment."
The oponent at an instant, draining, and corruptive, launched his stillness to distract every moment Reuk spoke to the others around.
"My oponent is not mine, as he is not in my endeavor. Your name, Pulley, to me is a journey from wake to sleep."
Stillness, Reuk is the motion to my climb as Pulley, you will cry out before you introduce me to a still drop of failure. My Push as Pulley is a mechanic as your question of endeavor. Your testimony to be tumultuary as my non-testimony to distinguish the score.
"The score." Reuk positioned himself to see him teir with Pulley.
"Pulley pulp a teir because it is not me."
"Reuk you are not a teir, you reir, you tear with me. Trial and tribulation is not my movement. Oponent me Reuk."
Reuk took his side and with grave difference and milestone approach Pulley Pulp a' Teir as an oponent.
"Oponent, once again pushing your pulley doesn't create a tug a war. My introduction is not poise and puncture or front and frantic. You have seperated, and it is different than distinguishing. A teir or tear to you Pulley, is your ending."
Reuk turned to move aside his stillness. Intentionally, he moved to the beginning of the line he was standing in with other people waiting. At the front of the line, Reuk left Pulley, pumping through the countless others he moved in front of. Tugging at Reuk, the pressure from Pulley caused a condition that caused Reuk to outspeak the sound and outreach from Pully's implication to stand in front, at the same front.
Sworded and staggering
Red blood pulsating
Lasted and residual
Bleeding to push to the end
Exactly and current
Contemptiuos pleasure to see your side
Malice and mention
A stubborn heart that beats
Blood lines covers wall
Time and measure counts my fall
Splattered and pasted
Frozen Veins and intense pace
Wasted stagger not to stop a trace
Trace with love the picture you paint on my face
Lifted and lite
A faint failure to follow with you, I might
I might sworded and staggering with red blood pulsating at punctual time
I might lasted and residual bleeding to push to the end
Exactly and current contemptiuos pleasure to see your side
Malice and mention a stubborn heart that beats blood lines and covers wall




Excerpt of Literary Criticism Story Part Dialogue; Critique Evaluation
At the moment a name spoke to the crowd, a sound behind the voice demonstarted a background that event he audience could not compete with.
"That voice so lifted, that I think I have to stand up and shout."
The audience stood to raise the sound behind the voice, the voice interrupted with a measure so ruled that the audience sound did not raise and exceed the background.
"This is not a speech." said with soundness and character. "This is a story and this story and is as voice as the word."
"Dialogue"
Attributed to interpretation to translate "till tellin' the truth aint good enough".
The audience rose and rose. Together both courses collided back and forth, movement of time and recollection of moment and momentum. Seperate from the beginning, with the story about to change and changing. A reconnection with the audience to bring them back from the image of the background made by the story.
"Second Dialogue"
Looking up at a single one question and a group of all answers.
Looking into the eyes of the audience members.
"Wait aint' good enough"
As the auidence listened and crowden out themes and connected character. The story from voice proved possibility. The audience searched for every moment of fiction and truth.
"Until tellin' the truth aint good enough", concluded " The introduction was a blessing to be a part of."

The Evening's Moon( collar+work and shoulder)
An evening casted a moonlight shadow that loomed over the iron gate that seperated its dull rusted disposition from the grey brick setting. The antogonism from the cemetery settled the shadow stationary and the evening darkened to dispose of the moon all together. In the middle of the night the forgottrn evening twilight and college widow gathered enough energy to move from the cemetery to the church. The late start to the chapel was an informal as the red brick house to the left of the all wood boarded houses that lead to the driveway of the church. Collectiveness and collar+work substituted the interval of wanted matrimony and the need for new work. The boarding and lights built compluvium less a platform. The binding and grit of the complexion of outside, left an inside feeling of a standing box. The box built tp perfection and the intermediary collective soul funked out to exhume flashes from the deep ceiling and lifted floors. Underneath the clouds, a stir of inter urban tales and contemporary people of the town manified the city dreams by a kill-crop. The rural boundries seperated like the grey and black bricks, like the windows and ceilings. The people in the town began to seperate like the stars and the clouds. One person, a cemetary worker, called to the towns lectures because another spray painted symbol showed on the Lunt plot. The lecturer stormed, "I wish you would call it a Lunette." The cemetary eorker, over the horn, shortned his speech to Lun. " The talk is far from proper and the proper channels to be taken to address the importance of what is being said rather than what is spoken, is what is important."



November 13, 2012
Phrase: Fosilled Over
Layers
Cue
Statement: Descriptive Allegory
Ode
Vice
Virtue



Contemporary Depictiion on Mauderella:
From Regents in Character
To Systems Exposed
Lines in set
And
Set in Line


© Copyright 2014 Camille (washington_was at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2001262-Characterization