*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2001611-Online-Love
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Young Adult · #2001611
A story of Love that is not accepted by peers. Chapter 1
It is the first day of summer and the sun is shining through the window. I decided it was time to get up and start the day. I get out of bed and head to my laptop. I log in to my facebook and check my notifications and messages. I have two messages one from a guy I don't know and my Dad. I reply to my dad first because I miss him so much. my mom and dad divorced when I was 7. it was hard and still is hard.

" Kenz, I have to tell you something." dad said

I replied to him and said "ok whats up?"

"Well this is something I will have to tell you in person not over Facebook. If you want meet me at The Corner Café tomorrow at 3:45." My dad said before he logged off. I haven't really spoken to my dad much since he left the family. Maybe he is ready to apologize but i highly doubt it. I will go for the sake of being nice even though he does not deserve it.

I close that and check the other message from a guy named Kyle Jenkins. who in the world is Kyle Jenkins?

"Hey" he said

"Hi......." I replied. I closed out of that and checked his timeline and it said he goes to my school SeaWave High. he goes to my school. I have never seen him there. He is really cute. He doesn't reply right away so I close my laptop not bothering to log off. I head downstairs and heat up a pot of coffee. I get eggs and cheese and some ham out of the fridge. I Grab a pan and put some butter on it and let the butter melt before I put the eggs on the pan. After it gets scrambled I add the cheese and ham to the eggs. I put bacon in the microwave to let it get crispy. I pour coffee in cups just as my mom walks downstairs. "

Morning mom"

"Morning Kenz" 

"here you go" and I hand her the coffee with her cream and suger already in. "thanks Darlin' " after breakfast was finished I go back up stairs and get back on the computer.

That guy Kyle replied. " What's up?"

"Do I know you?"

Almost right away he answered " No but I thought you were cute and saw that we go to the same school so I decided to talk to you."

I'm freaking out he thinks I am cute.

"oh ok and Nothing Much You?"

" Same just waiting for some friends to come and pick me up."

" Cool. Whats your plans for the day?"

"swimming at a beach you? "

"tanning and reading."

" awesome sounds fun"

" yea I guess"

" Well it was nice talking to you but my friends are here and I got to go. I will talk to you later aight?"

" sure Bye" he said talk to me later he is going to talk to me later omg omg omg omg omg omg. I get off once more and get ready in my bathing suit so I could tan outside. I get my tanning oil and I put it on and my mom puts it on my back for me. I lay down on my back first. who is this kyle guy and why do I feel excited when he said talk to you later. I doubt he will talk to me later. and I am not cute. I am average. I don't see why he would like me even if he really likes me????
© Copyright 2014 Imagination (imaginelife at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2001611-Online-Love