*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2002227-respect-women
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #2002227
hypocricy of indian society
RESPECT WOMEN...
}Everyday I see various articles in the newspaper about women under attack and my heart burns to hell as people who worship goddesses have done such heinous crimes on women ...everyone wants a wife ,girlfriend and especially a mother ...Do they ever realise that the women who they had harassed and exploited can be someone's mother or sister ....if anyone says anything to their mother and sister and wife's .They fight with others about being decent .but what about their thoughts ..They think the same when it comes to others mothers and sisters and wife's..
I am pretty sure all women must have faced this .People rubbing themselves on women ..pinching everywhere and touching us inappropriate ways ....women are silent about it and I don't know why ...they should raise voice for justice ....they are various NGO"s helping the victims for getting justice .Only if women raise their voice ,crimes will decrease.By not wearing western clothes And by avoiding using mobiles will not help ...in men's eyes..Women are an object ..when they want they use and when they want ..they throw her like a piece of crumbled paper ...if they don't show any kindness ..why should women be silent ...
RAISE YOUR VOICE AND FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE...!!!
MEN CANT RESPECT WOMEN... BUT THEY EXPECT US TO RESPECT THEM........WHAT A HYPOCRITE SOCIETY!!!{}

© Copyright 2014 shalini (shalini2379 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2002227-respect-women