*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2002464-Split
by Eevee
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Young Adult · #2002464
Toby is a normal 17 year old. But something is going to happen that'll change all that.
Chapter 5 - Normal
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Beep! Beep! Beep!" Goes a black and orange alarm clock beside a bed-headed Seventeen year old's head. "Damn it, five more minutes..." murmered Toby, as he slammed his fist on the snooze button. He rolled off the bed and found his face had smack the floor. He stood up, cussing under his breath. He put on his normal 'starting the week off' clothes: a pair of kakis, and a orange T-shirt. Afterwards, he brushed his teeth, and did everything else needed to make himself seem as if he wasn't the foul-odered teenager that he was. Toby grabbed his backpack and waited at the bus stop for his ride. The big yellow tin can stopped in front of him and opened it's doors to reveal the many nerds, goths, fat kids, jocks, and pretty girls it held inside.
He stepped onto it and looked for his most favorite seat on the bus: the one containing the girl he adored.

He found what he was searching for and sat next to Yuki: a red haired shy girl with the cutest Hazel eyes you've ever seen.
"Wow, what the hell was up your bum this morning?" Yuki asked, laughing at the messy haired boy and his wrinkled day-old clothes. "Oh, ha ha. I had a late start okay? At least I'm here." Toby replyed, moving his hands over his head in an atempt to flatten his wild hair. "You hear that Mr. Calloway's sick today? Bad fever." "Nah, I didn't hear about that. He got a sub?" "Yeah. Some chick named Mrs. Luna. Sounds like nothing serious. We can do like usual and goof off while she hands us some papers and reads a book behind her desk." "Awesome. Great start for a monday's last class, huh?" "You could say that again. This algebra'll be the death of me. One bloody Problem is as long as the whiteboard!" "I know right! Well, here we are, our Hell away from Hell." Yuki laughed at Toby's little joke as they walked into the school.

After they made it to their hallway, shoved most of their stuff in their lockers, and made it through the majority of their classes, they walked into Mr. Calloway's classroom. Just as expected, Mr. Calloway wasn't at his desk. His place was occupied by a girl with Purplish White hair, shiny river blue eyes, and a sly smile on her face. "Morning class! I'm Mrs. Luna, and I'll be your Substitute Mathematics teacher today." The woman said, smiling to her tired and pissed off class. "I'll make this easy for you all, seeing as you all are ready to kill yourselves. All you have to do is finish this math sheet by the end of class." said Mrs. Luna as she handed copies of the sheets to the students. All the students either scribbled away with their pencils. Except Toby and Yuki. They talked with each other about their favorite parts they hated from their day at school. Toby was in the middle of a laugh when he saw Yuki's eyes widen. He saw Mrs. Luna slam her hand on his desk. "You ungrateful brat! I give you a easy thing to do, and you don't even appreciate it! I'll see you after class..." Toby look at her in slight fear as her eyes flickered a deep purple for a second, and she walked back to her desk. As fate would have it, the bell rang; releasing the students from their educational prison. All except for one. "Good luck..." Yuki said as she walked out of the doorway, leaving Toby to wait for his punishment...
© Copyright 2014 Eevee (nekomnashi10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2002464-Split