*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2002577-Big-Brother-Posted-Episode-12
by Chris
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #2002577
Stuff happens
(Previously on Big Brother Posted: It was revealed for the first time that Candi was actually a girl, and was hiding her gender from the house, and is still playing in an alliance with Ryan and Skylar. In the Head of Household competition, the houseguests were shocked to see Ryan won HOH, making the whole house have a shot at being up for eviction. Austin, with nobody on his side, seeked help from Bren, who was not really in an alliance, and formed a pact. At the nomination ceremony, Ryan nominated Austin for being a threat and Tiffany for being under suspicion of the saboteur.

On this episode:
Will Bren and Austin really make a good alliance?
Can Tiffany prove her innocence?
Candi has a new strategy to play.
The POV and MVP are now up for grabs in a new competition. Which nominee loses their position in veto?
Will the veto be used on Austin or Tiffany?
Find out now, on Big Brother Posted!!!

[Flashback]

*Skylar pulls out the last key*
Skylar: Lynette, you are safe.
Lynette: Thanks, Ryan...
Ryan: I have nominated Austin and Tiffany for eviction. Austin, you are not doing so well in the game, so it is either misery in the house or putting the last nail on your coffin. Tiffany, for suspicion of being the true saboteur, I put you on the block. It is better safe or sorry. We might have to put you on a house trial to see if you are innocent. This meeting is adjourned.

Confessionals: (Austin): This sucks! I have been put on the block once again, because I had to align with the worst people ever. At least I have Bren on my side, and I know he will help me.

Confessionals: (Tiffany): This sucks! I have been put on the block for the most dumbest reason ever. How could these people accuse me of something so horrid? Even Lynette thinks I am the saboteur. I am really in for it now.

[Girls' Room]

Tiffany: Lynette, you really don't think I am the saboteur, do you?
Lynette: Well, the odds are not really looking good for you.
Tiffany: That's not the question...
Lynette: Tiff, I just can't tell whether you are innocent or not.
Tiffany: Ugh, this is what I get!

Confessionals: (Lynette) Can I really trust Tiffany? In fact, can I really trust anyone? Can I even trust myself? 0_0 This saboteur has been making me the main target, and I feel I need to find out who it is ASAP, but who could it be?

Tiffany: In the end, we are still the Glamour Girls, right? We should always stick together, and make it to the end... but not if I am nominated.
Lynette: Come on! You can survive this nomination!
Tiffany: Do you really think so, Lynette? After the big target I got on my back?
Lynette: Of course! You just need to wake up and smell that coffee! You just need to smack yourself in the face! *Slaps herself hard on the cheek* You got to win!
Tiffany: You're right! I can survive!
Lynette: Great! Now get me an ice bag. I think my cheek is swollen.

[Living Room]

Ryan: I still can't believe I did not see this coming! You are a woman?
Candi: Do not get too excited. I am still the Candi in your alliance. We are going to make final 2, no doubt about it.

Confessionals: (Candi) Hah! Ryan is such a fool. He believes I have changed. Seasons change, but people don't. I am going to trick all these bitches into saving me, and I am going to make it to the finale with I don't care who.

Candi: If we want to make final 2, though, we are going to have to get Skylar out of the house, you know.
Ryan: Oh, yeah. I never thought of that. What about Tiffany, knowing she may be the sabo-
Candi: No, honey. We are going to have to get him out ASAP. What if he wins the Final HOH?
Ryan: Can't you say that about every person here?
Candi: You can, but I know he is going to backstab you so we can make final 2.
Ryan: No way! How could he do that?
Candi: Don't hate the player, hate the game. Now it is your choice, as HOH, to keep your "friend" or send his sorry butt out of here.

[Bathroom]

Austin: This is where Karissa and I used to talk game, and I guess it is with you now.
Bren: I guess so. I hope you can trust me that we can try to do our best in this.

*Slylar walks in and pisses*
Austin and Bren: >_>
Skylar: What?

Confessionals: (Austin) I swear, Skylar is the floater in this house. He has had no wins, no social gameplay, and has been disrupting people since we came into the house. This is the worst kind of floater, to be honest.

*Skylar awkwardly walks away*
Austin: Anyways, I know you have high chances of getting MVP this week, and I am hoping you could use your power to overthrow Tiffany's spot in the Veto competition.
Bren: If I do get it, I will save you. I can promise you that.

Confessionals: (Bren) There is no way I can promise Austin that. If I save Austin with MVP, then Lynette and Tiffany are going to know something is up because we are close in the house, and they don't know I am aligned with Austin. I am just really hoping I do not win MVP.

[Veto Competition Time]

Host: It's me again, and the competition for the Power of Veto is about to commence. But first, it is time to see who you have voted for the next MVP. It's time to check with the houseguest. *Television screen turns on* Hello, houseguests.
Everyone: Hi!
Host: It is now time to reveal the next MVP. By a landslide vote..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lynette, you are once again the winner of MVP.
Lynette: That is great. Thanks everyone who voted for me! ?
Host: Lynette, it is now time to use your MVP power. You must choose to over throw Austin's or Tiffany's spot in the veto competition and, since there are 7 of you, the person chosen by Lynette will be the only person not participating in veto.
Lynette: Well, it's an obvious choice that I am saving my bestie, Tiff, and choosing to use it on Austin.
Host: I am sorry, Austin, but you are not able to compete in the veto competition; however, you will be hosting it, and crowing the next veto holder. Please go to the backyard for the veto, everyone.

Confessionals: (Austin) Of course. The favorite, Lynette, has once again won the MVP, and now I can't play in veto and save myself. I thought this was the least likely thing to happen, but here we are.

Confessionals: (Candi) I really hope I can win the veto. If I am lucky, I can veto one of the nominees, and convince Ryan to put Skylar up.


[Backyard]

*The backyard looks like a graveyard, with tombstones and a huge mud pit*
Austin: Houseguests, this competition is called "Frankenstein's Veto" You will have to go into the mud, and collect body parts to make a body. The first person to complete their body and hit the buzzer wins the veto. Also, watch out for surprises in the pit. Ready? Get set? Go!

Lynette: *Steps into mud and falls in* EEEEK!!!
Confessionals: (Lynette) I know I want to win this veto, but not at the expense of my well-being. Did they even wash the mud? It was gross.

Confessionals: (Bren) I want to lose the veto, so I do not have to use it on Austin; however, I have to make it look like I am trying. My plan is to find all but one piece, and avoid trying to find it.

Austin: Tiffany and Candi both are in the lead with 2 of the 6 pieces needed. Lynette, Bren, and Ryan have 1, and Skylar still has nothing.

Confessionals: (Skylar) I could not find anything in the mud, but I did not really care about the veto anyways. My closest ally has Head of Household, and he would never put me up.

*Everyone dig through the mud, and loud screams and (fake) zombies appear*
Lynette: AH! Zombies! *Flees with her body part*
Tiffany: Come one! Where are you, next piece?
Ryan: This competition is so messed up.

Austin: Candi takes the lead with 5 out of 6 pieces. Tiffany has 4, Bren, Ryan and Lynette have 3, and Skylar has 2.

Confessionals: (Candi) That's right. This girl was in beast mode. I was all about winning the veto. If I win, it will be a perfect week.

*Candi grabs her final piece and hits the buzzer*
Austin: Congratulations, Candi. You have won the Power of Veto.

Candi: Oh, yeah. That's what I'm talking about!
Ryan: Congratulations, Candi.
Lynette: Way to go on your first veto.

Confessionals: (Lynette) Um... I have no idea what Candi is going to do with the veto. I just hope I can convince her to use the veto on Tiffany, so we are safe for another week.

[Living Room]

*The houseguests gather for a house meeting*
Ryan: Okay, Tiffany. This is your only chance to prove you are not the saboteur.
Tiffany: I swear. I was in my Head of Household room and saw someone slopping the beds in the guys' room. I ran down to see who it was, but it was too late.
Bren: How are we to know that you are not lying?
Tiffany: Well... Uh...
Skylar: It is obvious she got slop when we were not looking and poured it onto the beds, and made this whole excuse up.
Tiffany: Wait! That's it! I am not the saboteur, because the HOH has no access to the slop.
Ryan: She does make a fair point there.
Lynette: You are right! I knew you would not do such a foolish thing.
Bren: Then, case closed. Tiffany is not the saboteur, which still leaves us 6.
*The room stands silent*
[Girls' Room]

*Lynette has a private chat with Candi*

Lynette: Hey, Candi. Congrats on the veto.
Candi: Thank you, hun. It's nothing.
Lynette: So... I was wondering if you could do me a favor, and use the veto on Tiffany.
Candi: Sure.
Lynette: We could make some agreement an- Wait, what?
Candi: Sure. I'll use the veto on Tiffany.
Lynette: Why did you agree so fast.
Candi: I am trying to get out my biggest target, Skylar. He is a total floater, and was constantly trying to make Tiffany the center of attention this week. I think he is hiding something.
Lynette: That is true. I do not want to jump to conclusions, but he is kind of a floater.
Candi: Just trying to help the house.
Lynette: Well, thanks for chatting with me.
Candi: Any time, girlfriend.

Confessionals: (Lynette) I think Candi is really a nice girl. She could be a great addition to the Glamour Girls. Thus, I said...

Lynette: Do you want to join the Glamour Girls alliance?
Candi: Sure. I would love that.

Confessionals: (Candi) I am so glad I got aligned with the most powerful people in the house. Now, I just have to get rid of some old allies, starting with Skylar.

[Veto Ceremony]

*Everyone gathers in the living room, sitting and looking towards Candi*

Candi: This is the nomination ceremony. Tiffany and Austin are on the block, and I have the power to take one of the nominations off the block. I have decided...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
to use the veto on...
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tiffany.
*Tiffany moves to the couch*
Candi: Ryan, since I have vetoed one of your nominees, you must pick a replacement nominee.
*Ryan stands*
Ryan: It was a very hard decision, but in the end, I am so sorry, Skylar, but I have to choose you as the replacement nominee. Nothing personal.
*Skylar moves to the nomination chair*
Candi: And with that, this veto ceremony is adjourned.

Confessionals: (Skylar) My best friend in this house just nominated me for eviction. Something is not right, and I have to find out before I get my butt evicted.

Confessionals: (Candi) It Is all going to plan. I am certain Skylar will be leaving. I send Ryan packing, and the plan is perfect! ?

The eviction and Head of Household competition will be in Episode 13.

© Copyright 2014 Chris (ccbaclawskii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2002577-Big-Brother-Posted-Episode-12