*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2002740-Dont-Mess-With-Gangsters
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Crime/Gangster · #2002740
In the 1940's, during a summer night, a man is shot to death in his own home.
      It was the middle of a summer night in the 1940's. A gangster was lurking around a mansion. After quite some time, he then decided to quietly move toward the front door, which was surprisingly unlocked. The gangster walked in the mansion and attempted to stealthly walk up the stairs across from the door. The gangster stopped on the steps and crouched as he heard someone coming. As the footsteps grew closer, the gangster's heart sunk deeper into his chest. The began to fade away and then he heard a door close. He then went up the rest of the steps as quickly and quietly as he could. Putting his ear to the door, he could hear water running and a radio playing soft, gentle music and a man humming along.
      After what felt like half an hour, the gangster pulled a gun out of the holster beneath his coat. He then pulled a silencer out of one of his pockets and put it on the gun. He gently opened the door and noticed the person asleep in a bathtub. Keeping an eye on the man, he walked in silently and closed the door behind him. Not sure of there being anyone else in the mansion, he carefully locked the door before approaching the man in the bathtub. The gangster then sat on the edge of the tub and put the barrel of the gun to the top of the man's nose.
      The man awoke instantly and almost screamed. Then he noticed who the man behind the gun was. In a scared and trembling voice, the man said: "I'm really sorry, but I don't have your money!" The gun fired and the back of the man's head spewed blood all over the floor and the wall.
© Copyright 2014 Jonathan Paine (jrpaine5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2002740-Dont-Mess-With-Gangsters